Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,685 members, 7,823,931 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:42 PM

Nairaland Truth And Reconciliation Commission - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Nairaland Truth And Reconciliation Commission (1456 Views)

Just Say The Truth And Shame The Devil / The Truth And Reality Of Basketmouth Rape Joke / How Do You Feel When You Tell People The Truth And They Dont Believe You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairaland Truth And Reconciliation Commission by Nobody: 3:16pm On Jun 08, 2009
After carefuly et' distinctively perusing thousands of posts on NL, i have come to a random conclusion that "We Need Peace" to reign on this forum in other to avoid, '
Feel free to accuse any one (members) here with a gud reason for ur claims, mention names of Mods u feel have been rude to u in anyway., instead of directly or indirectly insulting or assaulting one anoda.

Lets settle our scores here and duely apologize if need be.
Re: Nairaland Truth And Reconciliation Commission by Nobody: 3:24pm On Jun 08, 2009
Well, am seizing this opp to be blunt at Dis Guy (moderator), he moved my thread without my consent shocked sad sad
I demand an apology cheesy this is our forum and we deserve at least some forms of respec' (a tree doesnt make a forest, remember).
Re: Nairaland Truth And Reconciliation Commission by Jarus(m): 9:14am On Jun 09, 2009
Good initiative.

Well, am seizing this opp to be blunt at Dis Guy (moderator), he moved my thread without my consent Shocked Sad Sad
I demand an apology Cheesy this is our forum and we deserve at least some forms of respec' (a tree doesnt make a forest, remember).
I think Mods have right to move a thread to appropriate section without informing the thread starter.
Re: Nairaland Truth And Reconciliation Commission by Nobody: 6:07pm On Jun 14, 2009
Thanks Jarus.
Re: Nairaland Truth And Reconciliation Commission by Gabry(f): 6:51am On Jun 15, 2009
brein:

Well, am seizing this opp to be blunt at Dis Guy (moderator), he moved my thread without my consent shocked sad sad
I demand an apology cheesy this is our forum and we deserve at least some forms of respec' (a tree doesnt make a forest, remember).

Brein, moving a thread to another section without the poster's conscent is normal here naa. If you wanna check your thread, you click on your profile and go to your message history and you can check where your thread has gone to. Moderators here are quite busy and I believe they wont have time to keep sending people PM's to state where did they relocate your thread.

Just ensure that if you do not want this to repeat, perhaps you should post in the right section?

Just my humble opinion smiley
Re: Nairaland Truth And Reconciliation Commission by ofokasibe: 9:45am On Jun 15, 2009
hey if i confess all my nairalands things here enh. gabby!
Re: Nairaland Truth And Reconciliation Commission by Gabry(f): 1:18am On Jun 16, 2009
Wetin I do now
Re: Nairaland Truth And Reconciliation Commission by Nobody: 8:12pm On Jun 18, 2009
@Ofokasibe Pleasr Start Confessing Oooo shocked shocked

Gabry is in Trouble with Nairalanders grin grin
Re: Nairaland Truth And Reconciliation Commission by spikedcylinder: 8:20pm On Jun 18, 2009
I don't want peace. Peace is boring. cheesy
Re: Nairaland Truth And Reconciliation Commission by Nobody: 8:33pm On Jun 18, 2009
spikedcylinder:

Can't believe a Nairaland ICON (Moderator) is saying this shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked undecided
Re: Nairaland Truth And Reconciliation Commission by Busybody2(f): 8:36pm On Jun 18, 2009
spikedcylinder:

Motion seconded, God punish the peacemakers cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Nairaland Truth And Reconciliation Commission by spikedcylinder: 8:39pm On Jun 18, 2009
I swear, this mod thing can give someone multiple personality disorder. angry On one hand I want to do tatafo and look for trouble, on the other, I have to be a good girl.

Dr Phil, what do I do? grin
Re: Nairaland Truth And Reconciliation Commission by ikamefa(f): 8:41pm On Jun 18, 2009
self whipping " grin " is the cure

na pankere you want to use abi koboko? grin grin grin
Re: Nairaland Truth And Reconciliation Commission by spikedcylinder: 8:43pm On Jun 18, 2009
LOL! Samanja don find me for hia. grin
Re: Nairaland Truth And Reconciliation Commission by No2Atheism(m): 8:47pm On Jun 18, 2009
busybody and spikycylinder ,  na wa for una o

ikamefa na so u dey do,

So who wants to start confessing out of all three of una, now that this is a truth and reconciliation commission.

By the way, yep there  time for peace there is time for troublemaking.

I dey enjoy una jare oya  continue

Spiky if i did not know u to be a mod, u could almost be mistaken for female version of whitelexi, abeg forget seun and start the troublemaking jare. Wats life without drama.
Re: Nairaland Truth And Reconciliation Commission by ikamefa(f): 8:50pm On Jun 18, 2009
spikedcylinder:

LOL! Samanja don find me for hia. grin

na you saka oh! anytime you dey ready!
you know where to find me  grin grin grin grin wink

@ mr athesim no let lexi hear you oh grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nairaland Truth And Reconciliation Commission by spikedcylinder: 8:55pm On Jun 18, 2009
Ah! Atheism, Lexi na another level of womaniser o. I'm a one woman woman and I don dey eye this ikamefa sef. . . . I hear she has puff puff. grin
Re: Nairaland Truth And Reconciliation Commission by ikamefa(f): 8:59pm On Jun 18, 2009
spikedcylinder:

Ah! Atheism, Lexi na another level of womaniser o. I'm a one woman woman and I don dey eye this ikamefa sef. . . . I hear she has puff puff. grin

you sabi sey ,eye dey tear clothe? cheesy abeg chillaxe on those eye-ing levels grin grin grin grin

na only puff-puff? you go want akara join! grin grin grin

hummmmm i nor dey oh when lexi go come pound, abi na panel beat una! grin grin grin grin
Re: Nairaland Truth And Reconciliation Commission by No2Atheism(m): 9:00pm On Jun 18, 2009
is that so ikamefa.

shocked shocked shocked i heard puff puff is too oily grin grin grin grin and therefore bad for health.

By the day my name copyright so take note my name na N2A or No2Atheism and not Mr Atheism,

@spiky wetin u wan take puff puff do, considering that the word on the street is that u be most beautiful girl in nairaland and also that nigerian gave cameroun what you have instead of bakassi.
Re: Nairaland Truth And Reconciliation Commission by ikamefa(f): 9:06pm On Jun 18, 2009
No2Atheism:

is that so ikamefa.

shocked shocked shocked i heard puff puff is too oily  grin grin grin grin and therefore bad for health.

By the day my name copyright so take note my name na N2A or No2Atheism and not Mr Atheism,

haahhaa! yeye!  so i miss-monickered you! grin grin grin abeg carry pankere come flog me grin grin grin

oh really! puff-puff is oily?  we have to ask that spiked woman oh, na she sabi ?  "  grin "
Re: Nairaland Truth And Reconciliation Commission by No2Atheism(m): 9:10pm On Jun 18, 2009
ikamefa:

haahhaa! yeye!  so i miss-monickered you! grin grin grin abeg carry pankere come flog me grin grin grin

oh really! puff-puff is oily?  we have to ask that spiked woman oh, na she sabi ?  "  grin "

you not only miss-monickered me you also miss-brandied me sef, yeye girl grin grin grin.

Am not sure whether you are floggable grin grin grin, it has to be determined first and hence i would allow spiky to investigate first.

oya spiky come tell us wether too much of the kind of puff puff that ikamefa has, dey cause oilyness grin grin grin
Re: Nairaland Truth And Reconciliation Commission by ikamefa(f): 9:13pm On Jun 18, 2009
@ spiky over to you oh, i hear you are the chief investigator on this case grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nairaland Truth And Reconciliation Commission by Nobody: 12:15pm On Jun 19, 2009
Motion Seconded!?? shocked God punish the peace maker.
NOPE!! @busy_body. I bet u meant it d other way "God Bless the Peacemakers" starting frm Brein.
Devil punish u.
Now i see that the both of u hail from the family of MrCrackles, the cultist.
Arrant Nuissance. U Suck, damn.
Re: Nairaland Truth And Reconciliation Commission by mukina2: 12:44pm On Jun 19, 2009
brein:

NOPE!! @busy_body. I bet u meant it d other way "God Bless the Peacemakers" starting frm Brein.
Devil punish u.
Now i see that the both of u hail from the family of MrCrackles, the cultist.
Arrant Nuissance. U Suck, damn.

and you did a " truth and reconciliation commission " thread  undecided

ika you nor well oh grin
mis-monikered grin grin
Re: Nairaland Truth And Reconciliation Commission by JJYOU: 12:52pm On Jun 19, 2009
Busy_body:

Motion seconded, God punish the peacemakers cheesy grin cheesy
trust u to loook for trouble when u know u are a peace maker urself.
Re: Nairaland Truth And Reconciliation Commission by origina9ja(f): 12:59pm On Jun 19, 2009
if everybody is behaving
nairaland will be boring jare
i think we should kind of keep it real cool tongue
a little bit of everything is Good
Re: Nairaland Truth And Reconciliation Commission by spikedcylinder: 3:24pm On Jun 19, 2009
This ika na razz girl, I swear. grin grin grin
Re: Nairaland Truth And Reconciliation Commission by ikamefa(f): 2:08am On Jun 20, 2009
na today? spikey? e don teyyyyyyyy! grin grin grin grin
Re: Nairaland Truth And Reconciliation Commission by spikedcylinder: 3:35pm On Jun 20, 2009
LOL! I know na. grin grin grin
Re: Nairaland Truth And Reconciliation Commission by Nobody: 1:44am On Jun 21, 2009
Mukina, i cldnt have been in a pool and yet allow some dirty soap petch in my dear eyes cool tongue
Re: Nairaland Truth And Reconciliation Commission by Busybody2(f): 3:02am On Jun 27, 2009
mukina2:

and you did a " truth and reconciliation commission " thread undecided

Gbam cool

Have a kiss from me jare, better person cheesy
Re: Nairaland Truth And Reconciliation Commission by Nobody: 3:39am On Aug 25, 2009
Bur seriously my intensions are changing and i think i need to render some apologies on behalf of this thread. . . undecided on some earlier assault as da case may be.

(1) (2) (Reply)

If You Are A Nigerian Born Between 1930-1980 Congratulations! / Find Your Nigerian Soulmate Today | Open This Link / Letter To Seun, Nairaland Owner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.