Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,511 members, 7,830,524 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:30 AM

To Start Exchange Server - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / To Start Exchange Server (895 Views)

How To Resolve Logical Corruption From Exchange Server? / Hassle-free Way To Carry Out Mailbox Migration To Another Exchange Server (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

To Start Exchange Server by 44smart: 5:03pm On Dec 20, 2015
I would like to start learning how to configure on the exchange server, to create mails, creating back ups and the likes, where can I start from and software that I can use to practice it on my local machine and video tutorials that can aid my personal studies. thanks in advance.

(1) (Reply)

Pls Which Software Is Used For Pictorial Illustration / Orion Tutor Wanted / How Can I Add Button To My Blog

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.