Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,998 members, 7,838,511 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:04 AM

What We In The Central East Really Need - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What We In The Central East Really Need (1013 Views)

What Are The South East Really Contribute To National Purse? / Obasanjo Builds Central Mosque In Abeokuta To Celebrate His 80th Birthday (PICS) / These Women Really Need The Wardrobe Allowance More (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What We In The Central East Really Need by Proudlyngwa(m): 5:10pm On Dec 20, 2015
Recently there has been agitations and calls for secession by members of IPOB which really don't represent the general view of people of the old eastern region. If we are crying marginalisation is it the igbos that are marginalised or the region that is marginalised?
As someone who was born in the West, schooled in the middle belt have stayed in adamawa work in in delta lives in rivers and from Abia. I can say we are not saying the complete truth as a matter of fact, every tribe and every region in nigeria is marginalised.
What we need to be agitate for is freedom from our elites who feed us with lies, laugh at our stupidity use us to achieve their ambitions and turn us against the ourselves.
We need to rise up through all legal means and demand for better grass roots politics and policies. We need local government elections now, we need councillors, and we need to know what their allocations are. We need to be able to query thier expenditures. This are things we should be fighting for in this age.
I will keep on talking
I will keep on sensitising
I believe we will get there.

Long live the Federal Republic of Nigeria
Long live Akanu-Ngwa
HAPPY HOLIDAYS.

4 Likes

Re: What We In The Central East Really Need by Danfuster(m): 5:43pm On Dec 20, 2015
You have spoken well

1 Like

Re: What We In The Central East Really Need by Proudlyngwa(m): 5:49pm On Dec 20, 2015
hope residents of the

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What We In The Central East Really Need by Proudlyngwa(m): 11:03am On Dec 21, 2015
Eastern zone will see reason with this let us make this region the pride of this great country

2 Likes

Re: What We In The Central East Really Need by VintageCocktail(m): 11:15am On Dec 21, 2015
Central east kwa Me, i am from northern east of Igboland and we are OK compared to places you mentioned but we are aspiring for more.

1 Like

Re: What We In The Central East Really Need by Proudlyngwa(m): 11:22am On Dec 21, 2015
VintageCocktail:
Central east kwa Me, i am from northern east of Igboland and we are OK compared to places you mentioned but we are aspiring for more.

The true south East of nigeria is cross river and akwa ibom. Yes we are aspiring to be better but our foundation should not be built on misinformation and insults

2 Likes

Re: What We In The Central East Really Need by VintageCocktail(m): 11:27am On Dec 21, 2015
Proudlyngwa:

The true south East of nigeria is cross river and akwa ibom. Yes we are aspiring to be better but our foundation should not be built on misinformation and insults
Name one country that is built on good/large heart and brotherly solidarity.
Re: What We In The Central East Really Need by Proudlyngwa(m): 11:33am On Dec 21, 2015
VintageCocktail:
Name one country that is built on good/large heart and brotherly solidarity.

Countries are built on many criteria,
Good/large heart and brother solidarity is essential for sustaining it

1 Like

Re: What We In The Central East Really Need by VintageCocktail(m): 11:38am On Dec 21, 2015
Proudlyngwa:

Countries are built on many criteria,
Good/large heart and brother solidarity is essential for sustaining it
Let's get one first then use brotherly solidarity to sustain it na.
Re: What We In The Central East Really Need by Proudlyngwa(m): 11:40am On Dec 21, 2015
VintageCocktail:
Let's get one first then use brotherly solidarity to sustain it na.

We are already in one and we will build it together

1 Like

Re: What We In The Central East Really Need by VintageCocktail(m): 11:46am On Dec 21, 2015
Proudlyngwa:

We are already in one and we will build it together
No we won't. There is no "we" anymore.
Re: What We In The Central East Really Need by Proudlyngwa(m): 11:50am On Dec 21, 2015
VintageCocktail:
No we won't. There is no "we" anymore.

Calm down bro, its Xmas season smiley
And there is a we.
I don't speak for an entire region neither do u.

1 Like

Re: What We In The Central East Really Need by VintageCocktail(m): 11:57am On Dec 21, 2015
Proudlyngwa:

Calm down bro, its Xmas season smiley
And there is a we.
I don't speak with for an entire region neither do u.
Yeah bro. We are all wishing for something better, but on different side of the goddamn fence.

I am calm...I am can..it's all good this Xmas if you will give me a good job cool grin
Re: What We In The Central East Really Need by Proudlyngwa(m): 12:04pm On Dec 21, 2015
VintageCocktail:
Yeah bro. We are all wishing for something better, but on different side of the goddamn fence.

I am calm...I am can..it's all good this Xmas if you will give me a good job cool grin

Giving you a job is beyond my capacity for now.
Putting a smile on on your face is a collective responsibility
As for the fence. I just pushed it down.

1 Like

Re: What We In The Central East Really Need by Leopardd(m): 12:22pm On Dec 21, 2015
Oga, you are talking on behalf of yourself, me am proud Ngwa man wey dey ball, me and my family, from Obete, Mgboko Obingwa.
Biafra we want, no time.
Re: What We In The Central East Really Need by VintageCocktail(m): 12:23pm On Dec 21, 2015
Proudlyngwa:

Collective responsibility hahahaha, now you're talking like a politician sir. However low the fence is, I am still on the other side of our Berlin wall.
Re: What We In The Central East Really Need by Pavore9: 12:26pm On Dec 21, 2015
Proudlyngwa:

Admire your thought process.
Re: What We In The Central East Really Need by Proudlyngwa(m): 12:34pm On Dec 21, 2015
VintageCocktail:
Collective responsibility hahahaha, now you're talking like a politician sir. However low the fence is, I am still on the other side of our Berlin wall.

Thanks.
I come from a political inclined family at the grassroots.
As for the Berlin Wall, let's leave it buried as you join me in general sensitisation of the good people of this country.

1 Like

Re: What We In The Central East Really Need by Proudlyngwa(m): 12:41pm On Dec 21, 2015
Pavore9:

Admire your thought process.

A great country is made up of great people first and foremost.
We need positive thoughts in this country right now.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

People Are Running From PDP Because We Refused To Insult Buhari – Metuh / CTC Chairman Of Akulga, Rivers. Reunite The Two Dreaded Cult Groups In Abonnema / Pics:Buhari Holds Closed Door Meeting Wit APC National Working Committee Members

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.