Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,462 members, 7,864,934 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 09:44 AM

Rapper Tyga In Love Triangle Scandal With Kylie Jenner & A 14-yr Old! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rapper Tyga In Love Triangle Scandal With Kylie Jenner & A 14-yr Old! (609 Views)

Wizkid's Birthday Wishes To Justine Skye, As She Goes Topless With Kylie / The Love Triangle B/w Flavour Nabania , Sandra Okagbue & Anna Ebiere In Pictures / Tyga Gives Girlfriend Kylie Jenner A $320,000 Ferrari For Her 18th Birthday, #ca (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Rapper Tyga In Love Triangle Scandal With Kylie Jenner & A 14-yr Old! by Nobody: 5:25pm On Dec 20, 2015
Tyga's recent act of betrayal is definitely going to send him packing from his girlfriend’s life finally.
The lights gets dimmer for a possible comeback with Kylie Jenner after Tyga was caught cheating with 14-years old girl on Instagram.

Tyga's recent act of betrayal is definitely going to send him packing from his girlfriend’s life finall

The lights gets dimmer for a possible comeback with Kylie Jenner after Tyga was caught cheating with 14-years old girl on Instagram..

The rapper was exposed after the underage girl he has been chatting with on social media share the DM of their conversations.

“He reached out to me on Instagram, and we talked back and forth. He asked for my number so we text, too.

“I checked my Instagram DMs and had this message from King Gold Chains. I was like, ‘What?!” when I found out it was him. It was exciting.” She said.

He was already planning to hook up with her and was serenading her with lovely words.

“He’s texted her every day, and he’s tried to FaceTime with her too. He keeps telling her how beautiful she is and how he can’t wait to hang out with her.” a source told OK mag.
Read the full story with pictures on my blog. grin
Re: Rapper Tyga In Love Triangle Scandal With Kylie Jenner & A 14-yr Old! by finalboss(m): 5:26pm On Dec 20, 2015
ok

(1) (Reply)

Uche Jombo And Family In Adorable Christmas Photos / Flash Back Picture Of Adekunlegold / Yemi Alade's Newest Rivals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.