Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,659 members, 7,820,313 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:56 PM

Ex-president Goodluck Jonathan Advice Nigerians On Sunday Service(screenshots) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ex-president Goodluck Jonathan Advice Nigerians On Sunday Service(screenshots) (69354 Views)

PDP Former Ministers Pay Sallah Visit To Ex-president Jonathan (photos) / FG Alerts Nigerians On New ISIS Strategy / How Ex-president Arranged Arrest of Diezani - Silverbirdtv.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ex-president Goodluck Jonathan Advice Nigerians On Sunday Service(screenshots) by IbokUtoroh(m): 7:04pm On Dec 20, 2015
[quote author=finalboss post=41182278] undecided is he still alive[/quote?

no, but he is not dead like ur d1ck.
Re: Ex-president Goodluck Jonathan Advice Nigerians On Sunday Service(screenshots) by Photizooo(m): 7:05pm On Dec 20, 2015
[quote author=finalboss post=41182278] undecided is he still alive
Go killer am nau. Rubbish
Re: Ex-president Goodluck Jonathan Advice Nigerians On Sunday Service(screenshots) by dapsonlou(m): 7:05pm On Dec 20, 2015
Demmocrats:
Do you know that Nigerians are like pros, lets reverse this 7 months ago Nigerians called him the "clueless one" now the same Nigerians that called him clueless are the one saying that they want him back.

May all those that have ridiculed you in 2015, turn around and praise you when your star begins to shine in 2016.

Amen!!!

The only People that want him back are in your Village. If that man remains one more year, you would have gone back to your Village to become a farmer

1 Like

Re: Ex-president Goodluck Jonathan Advice Nigerians On Sunday Service(screenshots) by Enahi(f): 7:06pm On Dec 20, 2015
tinsel:

Loved only by the igbos and few south south people.

Yeah right i gbos and south south people aren't Nigerians.
Re: Ex-president Goodluck Jonathan Advice Nigerians On Sunday Service(screenshots) by Ejehjoe(m): 7:06pm On Dec 20, 2015
He is too humble to lead and too calm to give orders. So should stop promoting his failures
Re: Ex-president Goodluck Jonathan Advice Nigerians On Sunday Service(screenshots) by erico2k2(m): 7:07pm On Dec 20, 2015
tinsel:

Nobody wants him back. He is the cause of our problem today.
So he is the reason the pounds is 360 to the naira today abi?
Re: Ex-president Goodluck Jonathan Advice Nigerians On Sunday Service(screenshots) by Jowonloju(m): 7:07pm On Dec 20, 2015
gbewudani
Re: Ex-president Goodluck Jonathan Advice Nigerians On Sunday Service(screenshots) by remedysolution(m): 7:07pm On Dec 20, 2015
Demmocrats:
Do you know that Nigerians are like pros, lets reverse this 7 months ago Nigerians called him the "clueless one" now the same Nigerians that called him clueless are the one saying that they want him back.

May all those that have ridiculed you in 2015, turn around and praise you when your star begins to shine in 2016.

Amen!!!
uar a **** for saying dat Nigeians are now calling for a cluless one again

1 Like

Re: Ex-president Goodluck Jonathan Advice Nigerians On Sunday Service(screenshots) by erico2k2(m): 7:07pm On Dec 20, 2015
dapsonlou:

The only People that want him back are in your Village. If that man remains one more year, you would have gone back to your Village to become a farmer
So life after GEJ is worse than last year abi

1 Like

Re: Ex-president Goodluck Jonathan Advice Nigerians On Sunday Service(screenshots) by sukkot: 7:08pm On Dec 20, 2015
Orikinla:
[size=18pt]WEAK LEADERS ALWAYS PREFER TO LIVE IN DENIAL OF THEIR INCOMPETENCE IN CONCEIT AND DECEIT.
OF COURSE ALL THOSE COMMENDING HIM ARE LIKE HIM. DUMB.[/size] grin grin grin
you have spoken well

1 Like

Re: Ex-president Goodluck Jonathan Advice Nigerians On Sunday Service(screenshots) by Demmocrats(m): 7:08pm On Dec 20, 2015
dapsonlou:

Please bro, did i mention in that post that i want him back.

Abstraction bro!!!
Re: Ex-president Goodluck Jonathan Advice Nigerians On Sunday Service(screenshots) by Demmocrats(m): 7:09pm On Dec 20, 2015
remedysolution:
uar a fool for saying dat Nigeians are now calling for a cluless one again

Thank you.
Re: Ex-president Goodluck Jonathan Advice Nigerians On Sunday Service(screenshots) by TruthHurts1(m): 7:09pm On Dec 20, 2015
Destined2win:
If you are a Nigerian citizen and you've not learnt anything positive from GEJ, then you need to check yourself
I learnt that stealing is not corruption. Make I dash GEJ that one.

1 Like

Re: Ex-president Goodluck Jonathan Advice Nigerians On Sunday Service(screenshots) by Nobody: 7:10pm On Dec 20, 2015
Kayoski:
rubbish
!!!!

nice speech
nobel award for best speech loading indeed..

After spoiling our dear nation with corruption,
crippled economy e.t.c.

This is what Yoruba people call " Ejo gutter " meaning " the gutter is dirty, i.e irrevelant talk "

Shayb wen GeJ be president, hardship dey like this wit buhari as president?
Re: Ex-president Goodluck Jonathan Advice Nigerians On Sunday Service(screenshots) by zzzzy: 7:11pm On Dec 20, 2015
erico2k2:

So he is the reason the pounds is 360 to the naira today abi?
just forget about these guys. They're all haters of Jonathan. So no matter how bad this admin is, they'll still hate Jonathan. Well let just wait to see how this admin "fights" corruption.

1 Like

Re: Ex-president Goodluck Jonathan Advice Nigerians On Sunday Service(screenshots) by Nobody: 7:11pm On Dec 20, 2015
dapsonlou:

I have seen how rich you are now that he is not the president. efulefu.

1 Like

Re: Ex-president Goodluck Jonathan Advice Nigerians On Sunday Service(screenshots) by sukkot: 7:12pm On Dec 20, 2015
NgwaManNaija4LF:

that techno phone wey you use type this rubbish, make amadioha fire that phone
Re: Ex-president Goodluck Jonathan Advice Nigerians On Sunday Service(screenshots) by Kbworld: 7:12pm On Dec 20, 2015
hypocrisy at its peak
Re: Ex-president Goodluck Jonathan Advice Nigerians On Sunday Service(screenshots) by Kbworld: 7:13pm On Dec 20, 2015
hypocrisy at its peak, dis is a man dat almost sold Nigeria
Re: Ex-president Goodluck Jonathan Advice Nigerians On Sunday Service(screenshots) by Laveda(f): 7:13pm On Dec 20, 2015
God bless GEJ cool

1 Like

Re: Ex-president Goodluck Jonathan Advice Nigerians On Sunday Service(screenshots) by zzzzy: 7:13pm On Dec 20, 2015
TruthHurts1:
I learnt that stealing is not corruption. Make I dash GEJ that one.
actually stealing and corruption are different.

1 Like

Re: Ex-president Goodluck Jonathan Advice Nigerians On Sunday Service(screenshots) by ElNino101: 7:15pm On Dec 20, 2015
DirtyGold:
Who are you and what possessed you to make this kinda assumption?
My comment didn't refer to GEJ and even if it did, so what?
If I'm from a poor background, so what mr richman?
am so sorry dear. I wanted to quote dat guy "nonsense" not you. really sorry
Re: Ex-president Goodluck Jonathan Advice Nigerians On Sunday Service(screenshots) by emorse(m): 7:16pm On Dec 20, 2015
Enahi:

people have a right to their opinion. You have a right to defend Buhari it's nobody's business but don't stop others from supporting GEJ.

People like you amaze me. You cannot state your opinions without raining insults. It tells a lot anyway.

FYI, I am a Nigerian. All I want from my country is what I deserve and I won't sit back in silence while someone steals from the few days I have on earth. GEJ, PMB or whoever, I don't friggin care!

GEJ messed up. Fact. As for PMB, we are watching and definitely won't spare him if he messes up. So with all due respect, you can please move forward in search of your "dirty bitter fool". Who knows, you just might fall in love with him.
Re: Ex-president Goodluck Jonathan Advice Nigerians On Sunday Service(screenshots) by dammytosh: 7:16pm On Dec 20, 2015
Demmocrats:

Amen!!!
Want who back ?

Only the same people dt voted him and he lost want him back
Re: Ex-president Goodluck Jonathan Advice Nigerians On Sunday Service(screenshots) by ODUBEZE: 7:17pm On Dec 20, 2015
balash:
Humbleness
My Dear, there is nothing like humbleness. Its humility!
Re: Ex-president Goodluck Jonathan Advice Nigerians On Sunday Service(screenshots) by Kayoski(m): 7:17pm On Dec 20, 2015
Demigods:

shayb wen GeJ be president, hardship dey like this wit buhari as president? Mumu.
I have been waiting for more than 30mins for a **** to quote me..
seems u filled the void...

demigod or whatever u are.. Gej ruined Nigeria ,not a supporter of buhari either...
Gej laid a very solid foundation for the hardship Nigerians are suffering today...

but if u think Gej is a hero ( ur hero )..wait till ur next 3- ? generation when ur seeds will curse you for the kind of country you will give to them...

Gej, buhari ,obasanjo..e.t.c and all our leaders for more than 20years have all failed us ..

but if u think Gej made Nigeria better ,I pray ur life pans out the way Gej ruled us...

I guess that should be destruction or prosperity choose one..
Re: Ex-president Goodluck Jonathan Advice Nigerians On Sunday Service(screenshots) by chccho(m): 7:18pm On Dec 20, 2015
Story for the gods, GEJ we no miss u oh just quietly dey where u dey jeje..Good man my ass
Re: Ex-president Goodluck Jonathan Advice Nigerians On Sunday Service(screenshots) by slap1(m): 7:19pm On Dec 20, 2015
finalboss:
undecided is he still alive
He was at your burial.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Five(5)things People Don't Know About Bukola Saraki.. / Saraki Appointed National Leader Of PDP / Atiku Wins Presidential Election In Osun State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.