Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,097 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:24 AM

Cars And Stars. First Nigerian Car Show On Dstv Starts Today. - Car Talk (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Cars And Stars. First Nigerian Car Show On Dstv Starts Today. (45376 Views)

11 Mistakes Most Nigerian Car Owners Make / Don't Fall For This Cheap Scam By A Nigerian Car Dealer. / Toyota Unveils First Nigerian Toyota Vehicle Assembled In Lagos(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cars And Stars. First Nigerian Car Show On Dstv Starts Today. by Nobody: 8:18pm On Dec 21, 2015
I still never understand why we must insult one another to make a point . Can't we just have mutual respect for one another or is there something to gain from flexing an imaginary muscle on electronic platforms?

That said, Classic_denn grin, I was unable to watch the show yesterday but I look forward to Saturday's show. I know it is going to be great.
Re: Cars And Stars. First Nigerian Car Show On Dstv Starts Today. by LordReed(m): 12:58am On Dec 22, 2015
holacorp:

My comment is for those who know about cars ie the car enthusiasts as they are called.... there is no need for this red-herring agenda you are pursuing with vigor and restlessness. if you don't know about cars please don't comment, if you know comment wisely. and i don't understand your point beyond you making incoherent assertions. Please do me the favour of making me understand. then i ll applaud you......doyen of knowledge.

There we go, smart-ass status confirmed.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cars And Stars. First Nigerian Car Show On Dstv Starts Today. by holacorp(m): 3:51am On Dec 22, 2015
LordReed:

Oh k! i am the smart ass huh! will agree if and only if you are the one with the monopoly of knowledge. BTW ain't you the 'Lord' here?. common guy just gerarahere! grin
LordReed:

Oh k! i am the smart ass huh! will agree if and only if you are the one with the monopoly of knowledge. BTW ain't you the 'Lord' here?. common guy just gerarahere!
Re: Cars And Stars. First Nigerian Car Show On Dstv Starts Today. by LordReed(m): 11:00am On Dec 22, 2015
holacorp:

Oh k! i am the smart ass huh! will agree if and only if you are the one with the monopoly of knowledge. BTW ain't you the 'Lord' here?. common guy just gerarahere! grin

Oh k! i am the smart ass huh! will agree if and only if you are the one with the monopoly of knowledge. BTW ain't you the 'Lord' here?. common guy just gerarahere!

Intimidated by a mere screen name? Classic sign of low self esteem. No wonder.

2 Likes

Re: Cars And Stars. First Nigerian Car Show On Dstv Starts Today. by Denn(m): 1:28pm On Dec 23, 2015
Hello all.

A repeat broadcast will show this afternoon at channel 154 at 1.30 pm

Thanks all
Re: Cars And Stars. First Nigerian Car Show On Dstv Starts Today. by Denn(m): 1:30pm On Dec 23, 2015
Now live...
Re: Cars And Stars. First Nigerian Car Show On Dstv Starts Today. by holacorp(m): 6:43pm On Dec 23, 2015
LordReed:

Intimidated by a mere screen name? Classic sign of low self esteem. No wonder.

Oh! you wish bro!.... u have no idea Lordreed or better still.... 'Lord of reek'.
Re: Cars And Stars. First Nigerian Car Show On Dstv Starts Today. by LordReed(m): 6:45pm On Dec 23, 2015
holacorp:

Oh! you wish bro!.... u have no idea Lordreed or better still.... 'Lord of reek'.

LoL! Too late to cover up with veiled yabs. grin tongue
Re: Cars And Stars. First Nigerian Car Show On Dstv Starts Today. by holacorp(m): 7:03pm On Dec 23, 2015
LordReed:

Re: Cars And Stars. First Nigerian Car Show On Dstv Starts Today. by holacorp(m): 7:05pm On Dec 23, 2015
LordReed:

Dude go find some who's gonna Bleep ur asshole... i ain't gay if u wanna hit on me bring your sister instead will gladly Bleep her brains till it knocks.. Bleep off
grin
LordReed:

Dude go find some who's gonna Bleep ur asshole... i ain't gay if u wanna hit on me bring your sister instead will gladly Bleep her brains till it knocks.. Bleep off
undecided
LordReed:

grin
LordReed:

Re: Cars And Stars. First Nigerian Car Show On Dstv Starts Today. by LordReed(m): 7:13pm On Dec 23, 2015
holacorp:

grin

undecided

grin

LoL! Someone is in pain! Had to post it 4 times. LoL! grin grin grin I'm sure the hands were shaking with the pain. LoL!

1 Like

Re: Cars And Stars. First Nigerian Car Show On Dstv Starts Today. by holacorp(m): 7:01am On Dec 24, 2015
LordReed:

LoL! Someone is in pain! Had to post it 4 times. LoL! grin grin grin I'm sure the hands were shaking with the pain. LoL!
yeah! someone is in pain.. your asshole hurts huh? common boy... stop or u can continue u ll be alone. merry Xmas
Re: Cars And Stars. First Nigerian Car Show On Dstv Starts Today. by LordReed(m): 9:16am On Dec 24, 2015
holacorp:

yeah! someone is in pain.. your asshole hurts huh? common boy... stop or u can continue u ll be alone. merry Xmas

LoL little boy go and continue begging people to like your profile picture maybe that'll help your self esteem a bit. LoL.

Merry Christmas to you too.

1 Like

Re: Cars And Stars. First Nigerian Car Show On Dstv Starts Today. by bejeria101(m): 7:51pm On Dec 24, 2015
LordReed:

Who be dis goon? Him drink expired cerelac ni? Lol
Re: Cars And Stars. First Nigerian Car Show On Dstv Starts Today. by LordReed(m): 7:59pm On Dec 24, 2015
bejeria101:

Who be dis goon? Him drink expired cerelac ni? Lol

E bi like so. LoL

2 Likes

Re: Cars And Stars. First Nigerian Car Show On Dstv Starts Today. by Nobody: 10:21pm On Dec 24, 2015
Guys...chill out. No need to be so vulgar. It's the season of goodwill.

Merry Christmas all.
Re: Cars And Stars. First Nigerian Car Show On Dstv Starts Today. by Vicar2015(m): 7:00am On Dec 25, 2015
The set even looks like top gear uk
EgunMogaji:
I don't need rehash of international auto news as I live internationally so I hope focus is on Nigeria.

No offense but I can already tell that I won't like the show because it seems elitist and I'm not into that.

Now I'll watch a grassroots level show that relates to the average man on the street, covers car clubs, inventors, etc

But good luck anyways but I don't fit the demographics.

Love me some Omotola wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cars And Stars. First Nigerian Car Show On Dstv Starts Today. by Piyke: 8:34pm On Dec 25, 2015
Denn please when is the next episode? Missed the first and the repeat as well cry
Re: Cars And Stars. First Nigerian Car Show On Dstv Starts Today. by Denn(m): 9:38pm On Dec 25, 2015
Piyke:
Denn please when is the next episode? Missed the first and the repeat as well cry

Sundays 8:00pm - Africa Magic FAMILY - DSTV Channel 154
Wednesdays 1:30pm - Africa Magic FAMILY - DSTV Channel 154
Saturdays 8:30pm - Africa Magic WORLD- DSTV Channel 155
(West African Time)

For More Information, please visit 

www.carsandstarsng.com
Re: Cars And Stars. First Nigerian Car Show On Dstv Starts Today. by LordReed(m): 10:17am On Dec 26, 2015
Siena:
Guys...chill out. No need to be so vulgar. It's the season of goodwill.

Merry Christmas all.

Merry Christmas and Happy new year!
Re: Cars And Stars. First Nigerian Car Show On Dstv Starts Today. by Piyke: 11:15am On Dec 26, 2015
Denn:

Sundays 8:00pm - Africa Magic FAMILY - DSTV Channel 154
Wednesdays 1:30pm - Africa Magic FAMILY - DSTV Channel 154
Saturdays 8:30pm - Africa Magic WORLD- DSTV Channel 155
(West African Time)

For More Information, please visit 

www.carsandstarsng.com

Many thanks
Re: Cars And Stars. First Nigerian Car Show On Dstv Starts Today. by Denn(m): 4:56pm On Jan 01, 2016
A Happy New Year to YOU

From the Host, Production & Digital Media Teams of The CARS AND STARS Television Show... As we navigate into the new Year with all the Curves, Corners and Bends ahead, may we Increase in Wisdom to know when to Hit the Brakes, Steer carefully, or Accelerate to Full Speed into our Dreams, Goals & Objectives.

Have a Successful and Fulfilling Year Ahead.

We appreciate YOU!!!

Re: Cars And Stars. First Nigerian Car Show On Dstv Starts Today. by Nobody: 9:37pm On Jan 03, 2016
Watched the show this evening. cool

Very nice... although the studio arrangement is not too good. The producers should look at a way of organizing the sitting arrangement of the audience better.
Re: Cars And Stars. First Nigerian Car Show On Dstv Starts Today. by DonBobes(m): 6:32am On Jan 05, 2016
EgunMogaji:

You assumed that I assumed.

I opened the link that you shared and formed my opinion on that.

Yes I love Omotola but not sure I want to waste my time listening to anything she has to say about cars.

Now a professor of engineering at unilag or senior welder at Innoson I'll listen to.

God bless u jare!
Re: Cars And Stars. First Nigerian Car Show On Dstv Starts Today. by deelabs(m): 12:30pm On Jan 05, 2016
Nice Show

Register & Search for your reliable auto parts at affordable prices only @
http://www.carpartsnigeria.com/users/sign_in

Highly Recommended...
Re: Cars And Stars. First Nigerian Car Show On Dstv Starts Today. by Piyke: 6:28pm On Jan 17, 2016
@Denn.
Liked the first episode more than the second. Omotola appeared to have a better grasp of cars than Tiwa.
Nice work and keep it up. You can even add a session to dispel car myths like thermostat delete to the show. I think such will appeal to Nigerians a lot. Maybe host Siena n co as part of the stars.
When is episode 3 airing? It's been repeats lately.
Re: Cars And Stars. First Nigerian Car Show On Dstv Starts Today. by aieromon(m): 8:15pm On Jan 17, 2016
Episode 1 still on repeat mode

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

See The 2020 Toyota Corrolla (Photos) / Ali Bin Alua: The First Person To Own A Car In Kano / The Baale Of Akoka's Car Somersaulted On The 3rd Mainland Bridge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.