Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,210 members, 7,829,338 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:15 AM

Buhari’ll Destroy Our Democracy –fayose - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari’ll Destroy Our Democracy –fayose (2257 Views)

Buhari’ll Sign 2017 Budget, Osinbajo’ll Take It From There – Ita Enang / Sheriff’s Reinstatement, Rape On Democracy – Fayose / DSS Gestapo Invasion Of Judges’ Residences, Threat To Democracy – Fayose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari’ll Destroy Our Democracy –fayose by modath(f): 8:43pm On Dec 20, 2015
benedictnsi:

Lol bros trace me back to patrick kluivert and Ronaldo........ So chill

This ain't no Bros grin
Re: Buhari’ll Destroy Our Democracy –fayose by benedictnsi(m): 10:05pm On Dec 20, 2015
modath:

This ain't no Bros grin

Meant Rivaldo not Ronaldo
Re: Buhari’ll Destroy Our Democracy –fayose by Henovy: 7:30am On Dec 22, 2015
modath:

Don't ask, won't tell.. smiley wink .... *Almost*
You can tell because on nairaland you are anonymous unless you decide to release your identity.
Re: Buhari’ll Destroy Our Democracy –fayose by Henovy: 7:40am On Dec 22, 2015
Jokay07:
I only pity the people of Ekiti state.
That quote belongs to papa OBJ. You better acknowledge him or I will report to the moderator that you plagiarized. Lol! Seriously, I pity the people of Ekiti state. The problem is that when his time is up and he is to be apprehended, he will dodge through foot paths and escape through our porous borders.
Re: Buhari’ll Destroy Our Democracy –fayose by naijanaso: 10:51am On Dec 22, 2015
omooba969:
See him mouth like cow pvssy. cool

Your own mouth come be like Turkey nyansh
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Buhari’ll Destroy Our Democracy –fayose by omooba969(m): 11:41am On Dec 22, 2015
naijanaso:

Your own mouth come be like Turkey nyansh
grin grin grin grin grin

Another fayose clown displaying their usual folly. cool
Re: Buhari’ll Destroy Our Democracy –fayose by modath(f): 4:44pm On Dec 22, 2015
Henovy:

You can tell because on nairaland you are anonymous unless you decide to release your identity.

You didn't pay attention to the "almost".. smiley
Re: Buhari’ll Destroy Our Democracy –fayose by Henovy: 8:36pm On Dec 22, 2015
modath:

You didn't pay attention to the "almost".. smiley
There you go again! Almost what? Cerebral personalities can flock together you know.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Otunba Gbenga Daniel Pictured Feeding His Wife At His 60th Birthday Party(pics / Nigeria's First Female President. / Buhari’s Presidency, A Historic error - Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.