Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,518 members, 7,816,253 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:18 AM

Ahasan Virus - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Ahasan Virus (796 Views)

Shortcut Virus Removal From Windows 7 PC / "My Removable Device" Shortcut Virus - Help / How To Retrieve Your Files From FOLDERS Turned Into SHORTCUTS By VIRUS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ahasan Virus by agoro2u: 3:47pm On Jun 08, 2009
I don't know if U have notice a virus dt rename Ur compt to ahasa's computer & Ur recycle bin to G.W. BUSY. I observed this when my computer was infected with virus & format&reload it several time & scan it with anti-virus bt instead of my name it named ahasan.Another problem is dt when i plug in any external drive lk flash,it will convert any folder inside it to exe format. Pls if You have encountered such problem b4 or know how to overcome it,help me
Re: Ahasan Virus by lanre88(m): 12:10am On Jun 10, 2009
I was infected last year with that virus and u must act fast else u might loose most of ur vital documents like i did.Just go and get these two softwares and i bet u ll be better of.Go and download "spyware doctor" get back to me via this tread and i will give u the key make sure it is up to date and also get "trojan remover".I bet u ll be glad u did.after scanning with both softwares just rename the affected files with their normal name e.g change recycle bin back from ahsan matta kan butta.ACT NOW TIME IS RUNNING.

(1) (Reply)

Help: Black Screen Error After Post / Wireless Lan Not Working / Is There Anybody That Can Help Me Secure My Wireless Hotspot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.