Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,943 members, 7,817,768 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:09 PM

Patience And Goodluck Jonathan After Church Service In Bayelsa (pic) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Patience And Goodluck Jonathan After Church Service In Bayelsa (pic) (55896 Views)

President Buhari With Jonathan After Council Of State Meeting (photos) / Patience And Goodluck Jonathan And Their Son At Airport, Abuja / Patience And Goodluck Jonathan On A Date In New Jersey (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Patience And Goodluck Jonathan After Church Service In Bayelsa (pic) by apholaryn: 7:34pm On Dec 21, 2015
darlenese:

Its being great grin
that's good to know... and you started the whole drama you know? I forgive you tho.and there is nothing wrong wit you apologizing.
Re: Patience And Goodluck Jonathan After Church Service In Bayelsa (pic) by darlenese(f): 8:34pm On Dec 21, 2015
apholaryn:
that's good to know... and you started the whole drama you know? I forgive you tho.and there is nothing wrong wit you apologizing.

OK

On behalf of the two of us, I sincerely apologise to our mothers!
Re: Patience And Goodluck Jonathan After Church Service In Bayelsa (pic) by apholaryn: 9:17pm On Dec 21, 2015
darlenese:

OK

On behalf of the two of us, I sincerely apologise to our mothers!
*smiles* that's good of u..mums deserve nothing but the best. and sorry about the insults to u also..tho I meant none of it.jes joking around,even tho it's kinda silly
Re: Patience And Goodluck Jonathan After Church Service In Bayelsa (pic) by darlenese(f): 6:27am On Dec 22, 2015
apholaryn:
*smiles* that's good of u..mums deserve nothing but the best. and sorry about the insults to u also..tho I meant none of it.jes joking around,even tho it's kinda silly

Yeah
@insults , didn't take it serious , we all get silly sometimes grin grin
Re: Patience And Goodluck Jonathan After Church Service In Bayelsa (pic) by ModiKen(m): 12:29pm On Dec 22, 2015
southsouthman:

I wish you know what security vote are used for. The office of the NSA handles everything that threatens the security of Nigeria. It does not only handle fund for arms purchase. Let your govt come out and tell us that monies were not given to some Igbo leaders to engage IPOB and others these past few weeks. We should reason above these propagandist and analyse issues objectively.

Did I mention anywhere in my post that dis APC govt is made up of saints or has done anytin so far to relieve d sufferings of Nigerians?

Or didnt u see whr I wrote "PDP and APC benefitted"?

Mr. Man reason well before u quote me nxt time.

Smh. angry
Re: Patience And Goodluck Jonathan After Church Service In Bayelsa (pic) by wizflower(f): 6:42am On May 10, 2016
apholaryn:
hahahaha...coming from the daughter of a useless village drunkard.. Buhari still have 3yrs to go, remember? kill your sef quick.
. So glad my dad is late so back to sender with immediate action. tongue
apholaryn:
hahahaha...coming from the daughter of a useless village drunkard.. Buhari still have 3yrs to go, remember? kill your sef quick.
. So glad my dad is late so back to sender with immediate action.
Re: Patience And Goodluck Jonathan After Church Service In Bayelsa (pic) by apholaryn: 7:20am On May 18, 2016
wizflower:
. So glad my dad is late so back to sender with immediate action. tongue. So glad my dad is late so back to sender with immediate action.
very dumb girl..so glad ur dad is late? seriously?
Re: Patience And Goodluck Jonathan After Church Service In Bayelsa (pic) by wizflower(f): 2:19pm On May 28, 2016
apholaryn:
very dumb girl..so glad ur dad is late? seriously?
. As dumb and your mother right
Re: Patience And Goodluck Jonathan After Church Service In Bayelsa (pic) by apholaryn: 2:32pm On May 28, 2016
wizflower:
. As dumb and your mother right
as dumb as ur uselles illiterate father rotten in Hades.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Obasanjo & Patience Jonathan Hug At The Burial Of Umahi's Mother (Photos) / Ben Bruce Reacts To AMCON Closing Silverbird / Terrific Moment A Driver Jumps Out Of His Bus To Join Obidient Rally(video&pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.