Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,981 members, 7,817,890 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:09 PM

How To Eat After Exchanging Dollars To Naira In Western Union - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How To Eat After Exchanging Dollars To Naira In Western Union (2446 Views)

Videos Of Buhari Exchanging Pleasantries With Aides In London Emerges (WATCH) / BREAKING NEWS : Diezena Returns $90billion Dollars To President Buhari / Wike Exchanging Pleasantries With Okorocha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Eat After Exchanging Dollars To Naira In Western Union by gentlesoul196: 6:14pm On Dec 20, 2015
This how it goes after an exchange grin

Cc: lalasticlala

Re: How To Eat After Exchanging Dollars To Naira In Western Union by koolpal(m): 6:16pm On Dec 20, 2015
Ofe manu @ it...FTC i thank ajanigo for making me come 2 nl... 2016 i go make my own Benin cfa

1 Like

Re: How To Eat After Exchanging Dollars To Naira In Western Union by Spicylate(f): 6:18pm On Dec 20, 2015
More like defining the GREED.

2 Likes

Re: How To Eat After Exchanging Dollars To Naira In Western Union by DebbyChris(f): 6:18pm On Dec 20, 2015
Food abuse....

2 Likes

Re: How To Eat After Exchanging Dollars To Naira In Western Union by Cregon: 6:26pm On Dec 20, 2015
ENDTIME FOOD!
Re: How To Eat After Exchanging Dollars To Naira In Western Union by gentlesoul196: 6:29pm On Dec 20, 2015
Spicylate:
More like defining the GREED.
but is not his fault na grin
Re: How To Eat After Exchanging Dollars To Naira In Western Union by gentlesoul196: 6:30pm On Dec 20, 2015
Cregon:
ENDTIME FOOD!
end time crew
Re: How To Eat After Exchanging Dollars To Naira In Western Union by Demmocrats(m): 6:39pm On Dec 20, 2015
I swear, the dude hammer grin

1 Like

Re: How To Eat After Exchanging Dollars To Naira In Western Union by SirLegal(m): 6:53pm On Dec 20, 2015
Me get $100 wey I wan change. And now is the best time to cash in. grin.

But this ain't funny at all. Our Economy is backsliding badly.
Re: How To Eat After Exchanging Dollars To Naira In Western Union by greatiyk4u(m): 7:19pm On Dec 20, 2015
Na only people wey no get family member or friends abroad dey pray make exchange rate reduce...............................lolz, na joke ooo
Re: How To Eat After Exchanging Dollars To Naira In Western Union by gentlesoul196: 7:29pm On Dec 20, 2015
SirLegal:
Me get $100 wey I wan change. And now is the best time to cash in. grin.

But this ain't funny at all. Our Economy is backsliding badly.
who is to be blamed cry
Re: How To Eat After Exchanging Dollars To Naira In Western Union by FetchUK: 7:37pm On Dec 20, 2015
This thread is a fail.
WU rates are still at CBN rates or below which is different from the current black market rates.

3 Likes

Re: How To Eat After Exchanging Dollars To Naira In Western Union by Spicylate(f): 8:04pm On Dec 20, 2015
gentlesoul196:
but is not his fault na grin
offcourse not
Re: How To Eat After Exchanging Dollars To Naira In Western Union by Princemilla: 8:06pm On Dec 20, 2015
Smh.... We are busy abusing our own naira, instead of tackling this crisis collectively. This nation is ours, there is no other place we can call our own
Re: How To Eat After Exchanging Dollars To Naira In Western Union by donbigboy(m): 10:39pm On Dec 20, 2015
Western Union exchange rate is still around 196.5 or at most 197 as against the CBN rate of 199.

So your 280 exchange rate is for the black market...
Re: How To Eat After Exchanging Dollars To Naira In Western Union by Naijji: 11:10pm On Dec 20, 2015
Today na today
Re: How To Eat After Exchanging Dollars To Naira In Western Union by BCISLTD: 11:11pm On Dec 20, 2015
Lol
Re: How To Eat After Exchanging Dollars To Naira In Western Union by fistonati(m): 11:32pm On Dec 20, 2015
Shame on me, shame on you, shame on my governments for failing this nation woefully
Re: How To Eat After Exchanging Dollars To Naira In Western Union by sultaan(m): 11:37pm On Dec 20, 2015
Let just say I know a few people that are slowly changing their money now to have maximum benefit of their vacation and by february it will hit N300 because dollars go dry for market and oil go even don reach $33 per barrel grin Obasanjo level when he took care of a lot of Nigerian debt economy is resetting
Re: How To Eat After Exchanging Dollars To Naira In Western Union by Sibrah: 11:53pm On Dec 20, 2015
I love that picture. It captures the beauty of export based economy. So instead of sitting and crying about N18,000 minimum wage, it becomes attractive to go into a trade that can fetch dollars. If for example I start bee keeping business and sell $500 worth of honey quarterly (3 months) then I make 500 X 250+(at N250/$ )=125,000 and 40,000 monthly salary instead of waiting for N18,000 from Abuja.

sultaan:
Let just say I know a few people that are slowly changing their money now to have maximum benefit of their vacation and by february it will hit N300 because dollars go dry for market and oil go even don reach $33 per barrel grin Obasanjo level when he took care of a lot of Nigerian debt economy is resetting
Obj was prudent with spending to some extent but wasn't saddled with a recurrent bill like we have now. Yar'adua govt help swell this bill in no small measure when he gave Federal workers pay rise. Jona and OBJ are guilty too, but 37USD then isn't 37USD now, believe me.
Re: How To Eat After Exchanging Dollars To Naira In Western Union by Pheals(f): 1:34am On Dec 21, 2015
Make my uncle send me cASH too...wanna surprise my enemies

(1) (Reply)

The Women With Kanu In Hotel During DSS Raid See Photo / One Killed many arrested As Shittes And Rival Muslem Youths Clash In Jos. / Apologies To The Eboes,I Now Realize The SE Is More Developed Than SW

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.