Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,490 members, 7,819,782 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:13 PM

Desmond Elliot At Christmas Party With Children - Dressed As Santa Claus - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Desmond Elliot At Christmas Party With Children - Dressed As Santa Claus (35739 Views)

Photos Of Hon. Desmond Elliot At The Plenary In Lagos / Cute Photos Of Desmond Elliot At Plenary Meeting In Lagos [PICS] / Ramsey Noah And Desmond Elliot At AMVCA 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Desmond Elliot At Christmas Party With Children - Dressed As Santa Claus by Nobody: 9:50pm On Dec 20, 2015
dechandel:
You won't mention my handle again? Hehehe
More like good riddance!!!

BTW I love John Boyega embarassed

That was your dark side speaking. So I won't hold it against you. cry

Oh! Von Voyager. I love him too; but I haven't seen it yet. tongue grin
Re: Desmond Elliot At Christmas Party With Children - Dressed As Santa Claus by sam4(m): 9:51pm On Dec 20, 2015
k ;Dk
Re: Desmond Elliot At Christmas Party With Children - Dressed As Santa Claus by Cyriloha(m): 9:55pm On Dec 20, 2015
Demmocrats:
Wtf, his holding(parking) his dick in front of kids

I thought I was highhed with ikorodu weed asin his royal highness
Re: Desmond Elliot At Christmas Party With Children - Dressed As Santa Claus by UTMOST10(m): 10:01pm On Dec 20, 2015
God will surprise us with bundles of blessing before the end of this year! Amen.
Re: Desmond Elliot At Christmas Party With Children - Dressed As Santa Claus by theyrynsolar(f): 10:03pm On Dec 20, 2015
I saw him when he was going oooo.. Chain should have followed him
Re: Desmond Elliot At Christmas Party With Children - Dressed As Santa Claus by okolimike(m): 10:12pm On Dec 20, 2015
iteleaye:
Na for naija u go ee Santa dey share broom, exercise books, and plastic spoon and d rest... Oga o

The end of the year is ere, reward yourself with nice, comfy shoes...

How do I get the shoe? How much is it?
Re: Desmond Elliot At Christmas Party With Children - Dressed As Santa Claus by maestroz: 10:20pm On Dec 20, 2015
But i voted for Bro ODE (Olusola Desmond Elliott) as a lawmaker and not santa claus

Another wasted vote

APC change indeed!...

1 Like

Re: Desmond Elliot At Christmas Party With Children - Dressed As Santa Claus by Khez: 10:27pm On Dec 20, 2015
See wetin adult they do for road.... undecided

Politics will make you do anything to remain relevant

Smh
Re: Desmond Elliot At Christmas Party With Children - Dressed As Santa Claus by ebukaking1: 10:31pm On Dec 20, 2015
pinkiberry:
one word =CLOWN lipsrsealed
Very big clown. This one na father Christmas not Santa
Re: Desmond Elliot At Christmas Party With Children - Dressed As Santa Claus by ebukaking1: 10:33pm On Dec 20, 2015
maestroz:
But i voted for Bro ODE (Olusola Desmond Elliott) as a lawmaker and not santa claus

Another wasted vote

APC change indeed!...
He's living up to his name na ODE
Re: Desmond Elliot At Christmas Party With Children - Dressed As Santa Claus by johnglo2(m): 10:34pm On Dec 20, 2015
NigeriaReports:
@ lalasticlala , check
. Naija Santa sharing dodo to the kids since 1688.
Re: Desmond Elliot At Christmas Party With Children - Dressed As Santa Claus by ebukaking1: 10:36pm On Dec 20, 2015
abat4real37:
you've seen one now
father Christmas, not santa
Re: Desmond Elliot At Christmas Party With Children - Dressed As Santa Claus by Sunglass20(f): 10:58pm On Dec 20, 2015
I think what I like about this is the humility. From those pix, it is clear this was done in the area of common people not that of the rich.. Nice one.
Re: Desmond Elliot At Christmas Party With Children - Dressed As Santa Claus by nadigo(m): 11:34pm On Dec 20, 2015
iteleaye:
Na for naija u go ee Santa dey share broom, exercise books, and plastic spoon and d rest... Oga o

The end of the year is ere, reward yourself with nice, comfy shoes...

Oga abeg how much those shoes? cost need it
Re: Desmond Elliot At Christmas Party With Children - Dressed As Santa Claus by condralbede(m): 11:45pm On Dec 20, 2015
softappless:
lol nice one but santa claus still dey black? just asking becaus iv never seen a black skin santa claus.
This one is father Christmas, not santa
Re: Desmond Elliot At Christmas Party With Children - Dressed As Santa Claus by Nobody: 11:56pm On Dec 20, 2015
RickRichards:
This santa looks like he's just been jilted. Okay, maybe not in the last two pictures. Dechandel, have you seen Star Wars: The Force Awakens? If you haven't, it means you're not cool, so I will never mention your moniker again! angry

[size=18pt]She doesn't fancy you, take a bow and move on...Although I admire your Dutch courage, not bad VIRGIN BOY undecided[/size]
Re: Desmond Elliot At Christmas Party With Children - Dressed As Santa Claus by Kirinwa: 1:22am On Dec 21, 2015
Demmocrats:
Wtf, his holding(parking) his dick in front of kids

On Aproko levels I think he saw someone and to avoid 'Uncle, there's a stick infront of your trousers' comment from the kids he, as a sharp guy decided to improvise a means.

Don't tell the 1lliot I said so oo.
Re: Desmond Elliot At Christmas Party With Children - Dressed As Santa Claus by Demmocrats(m): 1:27am On Dec 21, 2015
Kirinwa:

On Aproko levels I think he saw someone and to avoid 'Uncle, there's a stick infront of your trousers' comment from the kids he, as a sharp guy decided to improvise a means.

Don't tell the 1lliot I said so oo.

hehe, i will tell him.

nice bro grin
Re: Desmond Elliot At Christmas Party With Children - Dressed As Santa Claus by HARDWORKGOPAY(m): 3:11am On Dec 21, 2015
Lol
Re: Desmond Elliot At Christmas Party With Children - Dressed As Santa Claus by amaku001: 4:21am On Dec 21, 2015
Pls Experienced nail tech needed in a new nail shop in port harcourt, do call 08112153438.
Re: Desmond Elliot At Christmas Party With Children - Dressed As Santa Claus by iteleaye(m): 5:55am On Dec 21, 2015
okolimike:

How do I get the shoe? How much is it?

Reach me on the number on my signature, whatsapp messages allowed
Re: Desmond Elliot At Christmas Party With Children - Dressed As Santa Claus by iteleaye(m): 5:56am On Dec 21, 2015
nadigo:

Oga abeg how much those shoes? cost need it

Reach me on the number on my signature, whatsapp messages allowed
Re: Desmond Elliot At Christmas Party With Children - Dressed As Santa Claus by Nobody: 6:04am On Dec 21, 2015
softappless:
lol nice one but santa claus still dey black? just asking becaus iv never seen a black skin santa claus.
You just saw one
Re: Desmond Elliot At Christmas Party With Children - Dressed As Santa Claus by Nobody: 6:12am On Dec 21, 2015
softappless:

Colonial Mentality-
Re: Desmond Elliot At Christmas Party With Children - Dressed As Santa Claus by sexydiva21(f): 6:27am On Dec 21, 2015
softappless:

So na Ramsey Noah 4 do am shey
Re: Desmond Elliot At Christmas Party With Children - Dressed As Santa Claus by Pain(m): 6:30am On Dec 21, 2015
End times are really here. So many false Santa's will come in my name. Santa 3 verse 16
Re: Desmond Elliot At Christmas Party With Children - Dressed As Santa Claus by Raylight2(m): 7:15am On Dec 21, 2015
na plantain chips he dey share?
Re: Desmond Elliot At Christmas Party With Children - Dressed As Santa Claus by Eleponblue(m): 8:05am On Dec 21, 2015
softappless:
Racist alert!
Re: Desmond Elliot At Christmas Party With Children - Dressed As Santa Claus by Spidermon: 10:09am On Dec 21, 2015
Santa be clutching his deek so hard while dancing like it had been stolen before...
Re: Desmond Elliot At Christmas Party With Children - Dressed As Santa Claus by Nobody: 11:15am On Dec 21, 2015
DashMeYansh:

[size=18pt]She doesn't fancy you, take a bow and move on...Although I admire your Dutch courage, not bad VIRGIN BOY undecided[/size]
k
Re: Desmond Elliot At Christmas Party With Children - Dressed As Santa Claus by Empedocles(m): 12:42pm On Dec 21, 2015
softappless:
lol Nigerians kip saying dey av never seen a black santa,:ow many of u can post a pictsho of urself and a white santa in ur skuls xmas party?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Toolz Shows Concern About Getting Pregnant With Twins In This Recession [PICS] / Temmie Ovwasa: YBNLPrincess Meets Olamide As They End Beef / Mohbad Was Brought In Dead, Didn't Die In Our Facility - Perez Medcare Hospital

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.