Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,522 members, 7,770,326 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 09:22 AM

Cobhams Asuquo- Do The Right Thing - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Cobhams Asuquo- Do The Right Thing (1121 Views)

Check Out Rap Cover To Cobhams' '' One Hit'' Song By Punchline / The Man Who Taught Cobhams Asuquo How To Play The Keyboard. / Cobhams Asuquo Vs Donjazzy. Who's Better? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cobhams Asuquo- Do The Right Thing by Delphie(f): 9:56pm On Dec 20, 2015
I Sooo Much Enjoy Listening to this Song.. If we all try to do the Right Thing I think this World would be a Better Place.

Piano: Pammm pampam..

There is something Missing in the world today It's the One thing that can make the world Ok! And it doesn't cost nothing though you don't even have to pay ooh ooh..
it's about doing the right thing everyday cuz you're the Light, you're the sign,you're the only Hope keeping Hope alive.

Do the Right thing let the world see that the light shine everywhere and when it seems like no one is watching do the right thing anyway just Do the Right thing Do the Right Thing all the time and you'll be sure to have the whole world Singing... Oooh oooh DO THE RIGHT THING.

#OneLove!
Re: Cobhams Asuquo- Do The Right Thing by funkyjms: 5:48am On Dec 21, 2015
Delphie:
I Sooo Much Enjoy Listening to this Song.. If we all try to do the Right Thing I think this World would be a Better Place.

This Cobhams' wonderful piece nearly got me into a fight last evening.

When values are not appreciated, doing the wrong thing gradually becomes a culture. I've always had these two thoughts: it's mostly this part of the world that doing the right thing is a taboo and that, to inculcate the habit of doing the right thing, it will take twice the time doing the wrong thing. Is there hope for this generation? Do I consider this generation doom already? Perhaps, it's a damn wrong thought. Okay, there's hope for the next generation!

1 Like

Re: Cobhams Asuquo- Do The Right Thing by Delphie(f): 7:19am On Dec 21, 2015
funkyjms:

This Cobhams' wonderful piece nearly got me into a fight last evening.

When values are not appreciated, doing the wrong thing gradually becomes a culture. I've always had these two thoughts: it's mostly this part of the world that doing the right thing is a taboo and that, to inculcate the habit of doing the right thing, it will take twice the time doing the wrong thing. Is there hope for this generation? Do I consider this generation doom already? Perhaps, it's a damn wrong thought. Okay, there's hope for the next generation!

There's always Hope! It comes gradually.

We all should be the change we want to see.
Re: Cobhams Asuquo- Do The Right Thing by KingRex1(m): 6:55am On Mar 23, 2016
Delphie:

There's always Hope! It comes gradually.

We all should be the change we want to see.
I thought twas a foreign song the moment i first heard it. Nice one from Cohbams, still xpectin a duet with Asa

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Do You Know? Frank Edwards Has Been Releasing Brand New Singles To Mark Birthday / Inno Blinkz – Omo Jaiye Omo (prod. MKJ Beatz) / Listen And Download Wiizkid New Single - Fool For You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.