Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,493 members, 7,830,491 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:29 PM

What I Saw In Caprisonne Drink. >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / What I Saw In Caprisonne Drink. >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( (1761 Views)

Nigerian Woman Cries Out After Seeing This In Caprisonne Drink (video) / See What I Saw In A Tin Tomato! We Just Need To Be Careful / N1000 Tomatoes That I Saw Today In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What I Saw In Caprisonne Drink. >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( by RichDad1(m): 10:07pm On Dec 20, 2015
So this afternoon, wifey wants to give the kids some Caprisone drinks as usual.
After puncturing it with the straw, she noticed our younger girl was having difficulties sipping it and she decided to check whats wrong. She grabbed the pack and tried to sip it herself but the juice wasn't coming, so she tries to cup it open to find out whats wrong. What she showed me afterwards was horrible to say the least. There was this slug looking impurities in it and the liquid was black.
I told her to throw it away and to always make sure she open and pour the content of the pack into an open container next time.
To our amazement, we've cut open more than seven packs of this Caprisone and almost all of them are bad.From black substances to sticky residuals. angry angry angry angry angry
I decided that she stops cutting others because I'm sure they are all same of same.. cry cry cry cos we usually buy carton.
People at Caprisone really needs to assure Nigerians that what we are getting from them is safe. Most especially when it has to do with the health of our little one.A check on the pack suggest the expiry date is 07/16
Please parents and guardians, be extra careful when opening your next canned or sealed consumables for the younger ones. undecided undecided undecided undecided

cc; lalasticlala , Seun

Re: What I Saw In Caprisonne Drink. >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( by jamex93(m): 10:08pm On Dec 20, 2015
shocked shocked

thank God u notice

looks like oil

pikin for drink am finish start to dey mess smoke

2 Likes

Re: What I Saw In Caprisonne Drink. >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( by benedictnsi(m): 10:08pm On Dec 20, 2015
Groundnut oil

Thats Nigerian market for you, nobody wan loss even if e expire 6 months ago ..... We consider money before lives.... Thank God you observed
Re: What I Saw In Caprisonne Drink. >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( by RichDad1(m): 10:08pm On Dec 20, 2015
remaining one
expiry date
undecided undecided undecided undecided

Re: What I Saw In Caprisonne Drink. >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( by RichDad1(m): 10:11pm On Dec 20, 2015
benedictnsi:
Groundnut oil
Nope bro. That's a contaminated juice from Caprisone. sad sad sad sad
Re: What I Saw In Caprisonne Drink. >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( by HtwoOw: 10:24pm On Dec 20, 2015
But why do people do like this ?

Isn't there a phone number where you can call and give your complains ?? I bet you didn't call that number , first thing that came to your mind was Nairaland
Re: What I Saw In Caprisonne Drink. >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( by RichDad1(m): 10:28pm On Dec 20, 2015
Must I call? Considering today being a weekend, how are you sure anyone is gonna pick the call?
Btw, what you're saying is, I should just call them and cover this up instead of alerting other unsuspecting parents out there?
The Consumer Protection Council should have been the best place to report this act of negligence, unprofessional and unhygenic behavior but, I don't have any info on them.
Re: What I Saw In Caprisonne Drink. >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( by Mariecakes(f): 4:32am On Dec 21, 2015
Waohhh ... my children in church complained yesterday that the caprisonne tasted funny n i confirmed it, it was a chrismas party and almost all threw theirs away about 15 cartons, it wasnt expired, production date is 5/12/2015 expiry 2016.. so we opened a few n wasnt a good sight, they were all brown (all flavours), with scales of what i dont know (big and small scales) they smelled really bad too, I dont have a picture cuz i wasnt with my phone but someone snapped n said he will call and send the pictures to them..it was bad
Re: What I Saw In Caprisonne Drink. >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( by RichDad1(m): 8:00am On Dec 21, 2015
Mariecakes:
Waohhh ... my children in church complained yesterday that the caprisonne tasted funny n i confirmed it, it was a chrismas party and almost all threw theirs away about 15 cartons, it wasnt expired, production date is 5/12/2015 expiry 2016.. so we opened a few n wasnt a good sight, they were all brown (all flavours), with scales of what i dont know (big and small scales) they smelled really bad too, I dont have a picture cuz i wasnt with my phone but someone snapped n said he will call and send the pictures to them..it was bad
That's very bad. We might well be taking a break from it for now.

mods this deserve enough awareness please.
cc: tjskii, MissyB3
Re: What I Saw In Caprisonne Drink. >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( by UNLIMITEDWONDER: 7:13am On Dec 23, 2015
Op,please I beg you(I really beg you), can you find a way to(threaten to) sue them? Please,just take little of your time,please.
This will enlighten the public about this trashy thing and again would sound a very Big warning to them.
This is highly injurious to the health of the kids who take this kind of product.
At least, 40% of Nigerian kids take this stuff nau. Eh?
Re: What I Saw In Caprisonne Drink. >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( by Wendyslim(f): 11:54pm On Dec 23, 2015
I have same experience wit dis caprisone few months ago. Saw some blackish smelling mucus inside wen we opened it cos it wasn't coming out from the straw. Thank God the little girl didn't drink it, maybe she would have landed in the hospital.
Re: What I Saw In Caprisonne Drink. >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( by Nobody: 10:04pm On Dec 27, 2015
Caprisonne has some really bad quality control. https://www.nairaland.com/2826744/bad-batch-capri-sonne-pictures
Re: What I Saw In Caprisonne Drink. >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( by RichDad1(m): 7:01am On Dec 30, 2015
Mods can you help push this to fp to generate more awareness.
This is becoming a reoccurrence.
Cc: Seun , lalasticlala

(1) (Reply)

Wheat To Make Pap? / Hire Personal Chef In Lekki / World Pharmacist Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.