Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,903 members, 7,821,142 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:52 AM

Chek Out The Lies Spread By An Iranian Tv Station About The Shia Attack - Video - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Chek Out The Lies Spread By An Iranian Tv Station About The Shia Attack - Video (9045 Views)

Biafra Officially Participates In Boxing In Thailand Beats An Iranian To Stupor / "Buhari Is Not Better, He Will Never Return. Osinbajo, Stop The Lies” – FFK / CRS Removal: The Lies And Ignorance, Curriculum Was Reviewed Under Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chek Out The Lies Spread By An Iranian Tv Station About The Shia Attack - Video by Rikidony(m): 10:40pm On Dec 20, 2015
the guess claim that Nigerian army, bokoharam and CAN are the devils attacking shias

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kp-lRhaK-uY&feature=youtube_gdata_player

lalasticlala

seun

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chek Out The Lies Spread By An Iranian Tv Station About The Shia Attack - Video by donestk(m): 10:49pm On Dec 20, 2015
I see another extremist group in the making
Re: Chek Out The Lies Spread By An Iranian Tv Station About The Shia Attack - Video by Rikidony(m): 10:56pm On Dec 20, 2015
donestk:
I see another extremist group in the making
those Iranians are up for smething, fg should monitor those guys

1 Like

Re: Chek Out The Lies Spread By An Iranian Tv Station About The Shia Attack - Video by Kestolovee95(f): 11:02pm On Dec 20, 2015
The Iranians should know the Sunni Muslims planned and carried out the attack. The Southern Christians have nothing to do with the killing of their Shia brothers. Let them confront Buhari, Buratai and El-rufai who are all Sunni muslims and leave the southern christians out of their wars. Thank you

23 Likes

Re: Chek Out The Lies Spread By An Iranian Tv Station About The Shia Attack - Video by Saurab: 11:03pm On Dec 20, 2015
He don't know anything about Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Chek Out The Lies Spread By An Iranian Tv Station About The Shia Attack - Video by Nobody: 11:09pm On Dec 20, 2015
Now, it is CAN, the Army and Boko haram fighting against Zakzaky. How are Christians even involved in all of this? Ignorance is bliss.

6 Likes

Re: Chek Out The Lies Spread By An Iranian Tv Station About The Shia Attack - Video by obasiken: 11:28pm On Dec 20, 2015
WTF.....why drag CAN into this? All the time boko haram was killing christians we no hear una voice. What kind of wicked propaganda is dis? Buhari do something before its too late.

1 Like

Re: Chek Out The Lies Spread By An Iranian Tv Station About The Shia Attack - Video by Cope1(m): 11:34pm On Dec 20, 2015
they must aleays look for a way to include christians in their predicament. Religion of piss indeed.

7 Likes

Re: Chek Out The Lies Spread By An Iranian Tv Station About The Shia Attack - Video by Cope1(m): 11:35pm On Dec 20, 2015
they must always look for a way to include christians in their predicament. Religion of piss indeed.

4 Likes

Re: Chek Out The Lies Spread By An Iranian Tv Station About The Shia Attack - Video by kenny987(f): 11:35pm On Dec 20, 2015
This is d reason why it is best to be divided so as to be separate from crap like this when it begins to get funny. People that don't understand the importance of Biafra continue to put it down...

Pray tell, what is d business of a Christian especially in d southern n middle belt areas of Nigeria with this pissing contest bw sunni and shiites? This is how they brainwash those who don't know better n b4 u know it, an Igbo man in Sabon gari will be killed and no one will be held accountable.

9 Likes

Re: Chek Out The Lies Spread By An Iranian Tv Station About The Shia Attack - Video by abduljabbar4(m): 11:40pm On Dec 20, 2015
Cope1:
they must always look for a way to include christians in their predicament. My religion is a religion of piss indeed

K
Re: Chek Out The Lies Spread By An Iranian Tv Station About The Shia Attack - Video by Kestolovee95(f): 11:52pm On Dec 20, 2015
When nnamdi kanu tells you we have no business with the guys up north, you call him names. Now you innocent demented southern christians are going to bleed for the sunnis. How many sunnis have ever bled for you? Just pray the ayatollah don't send you a nuke as Xmas gift. grin

6 Likes

Re: Chek Out The Lies Spread By An Iranian Tv Station About The Shia Attack - Video by Candyrain(m): 11:56pm On Dec 20, 2015
Kestolovee95:
The Iranians should know the Sunni Muslims planned and carried out the attack. The Southern Christians have nothing to do with the killing of their brothers. Let them confront Buhari, Buratai and El-rufai who are all Sunni muslims and leave the southern christians out of their wars. Thank you

You seem scared. Wondering how a Bi..afran bully can be this scared shocked shocked

4 Likes

Re: Chek Out The Lies Spread By An Iranian Tv Station About The Shia Attack - Video by Kestolovee95(f): 11:57pm On Dec 20, 2015
Candyrain:

You seem scared. Wondering how a Bi..afran bully can be this scared shocked shocked

I have the right to be scared of an iranian nuke until i find a way to build one for Bia...fra. I can't die for sunni nigerians. No be me cause their wars. grin cheesy

11 Likes

Re: Chek Out The Lies Spread By An Iranian Tv Station About The Shia Attack - Video by kenny987(f): 11:58pm On Dec 20, 2015
Candyrain:

Nna...udo a dikwa?
Re: Chek Out The Lies Spread By An Iranian Tv Station About The Shia Attack - Video by Rich4god(m): 12:02am On Dec 21, 2015
[sup][/sup]hmmmm... See this media tv o.... How could they broadcast this... I dont know, but is it not possible for NTA/AIT and other Nigerian station to broadcast a kind of counter message to this...

1 Like

Re: Chek Out The Lies Spread By An Iranian Tv Station About The Shia Attack - Video by Candyrain(m): 12:04am On Dec 21, 2015
kenny987:

Nna...udo a dikwa?

Udo di nwanyi oma, ke kwanu?

1 Like

Re: Chek Out The Lies Spread By An Iranian Tv Station About The Shia Attack - Video by Candyrain(m): 12:05am On Dec 21, 2015
Kestolovee95:

I have the right to be scared of an iranian nuke until i find a way to build one for Bia...fra. I can't die for sunni nigerians. No be me cause their wars. grin cheesy

In your tiny mind, right?

1 Like

Re: Chek Out The Lies Spread By An Iranian Tv Station About The Shia Attack - Video by Kestolovee95(f): 12:07am On Dec 21, 2015
Candyrain:

In your tiny mind, right?
worever, if you want to die for the sunni led army who don't hesitate to kill peaceful protesters in the south, be my guest.

2 Likes

Re: Chek Out The Lies Spread By An Iranian Tv Station About The Shia Attack - Video by Candyrain(m): 12:10am On Dec 21, 2015
Kestolovee95:
worever, if you want to die for the sunni led army who don't hesitate to kill peaceful protesters in the south, be my guest.

Die for sunni? Even Nigeria as a country I can never die for her. It's utter waste. I don't know about you, ,aybe you can die for Naija

1 Like

Re: Chek Out The Lies Spread By An Iranian Tv Station About The Shia Attack - Video by hungryboy(m): 12:10am On Dec 21, 2015
The game being played by this northern politicians is a very dangerous game that might lead to another boko haram,
Imagine the Northern governors endorsing what the military did just because all of them are Sunnis and have always seen the Shittes as infidels, selling a corrupted version of their religion,
There can never be justification for the murders that took place in Zaria,
Over 300 human beings were killed and the army's excuse was that the were blocking the convoy of the Chief Of Army Staff,
Has human life become so worthless in this country, that over 300 people will be killed just based on speculation of an attempted assasination?

3 Likes

Re: Chek Out The Lies Spread By An Iranian Tv Station About The Shia Attack - Video by kenny987(f): 12:12am On Dec 21, 2015
Candyrain:

Udo di nwanyi oma, ke kwanu?

Mma mma o! Isi na wa m nga! Ihe obodo anyi a ehn!
Re: Chek Out The Lies Spread By An Iranian Tv Station About The Shia Attack - Video by Kestolovee95(f): 12:13am On Dec 21, 2015
Candyrain:

Die for sunni? Even Nigeria as a country I can never die for her. It's utter waste. I don't know about you, ,aybe you can die for Naija

I think say you pro-naijeriya before. I have no business with the mess of a country destined for the rocks. Let the north fight their wars and leave us in peace.

2 Likes

Re: Chek Out The Lies Spread By An Iranian Tv Station About The Shia Attack - Video by Nobody: 12:13am On Dec 21, 2015
Anyone who saw that innocent looking man wouldn't have know he is such a pathetic liar bereft of happenings in Nigeria. CAN was the first organisation to condemn this act the nxt day after the wrangle. This shows how the press instigate violence among men through bais reports and hate messages.

5 Likes

Re: Chek Out The Lies Spread By An Iranian Tv Station About The Shia Attack - Video by Candyrain(m): 12:14am On Dec 21, 2015
kenny987:

O kwa obodo han, obu kwa obodo anyi

1 Like

Re: Chek Out The Lies Spread By An Iranian Tv Station About The Shia Attack - Video by Candyrain(m): 12:18am On Dec 21, 2015
Kestolovee95:

I think say you pro-naijeriya before. I have no business with the mess of a country destined for the rocks. Let the north fight their wars and leave us in peace.

One thing you should know is that Iran don't know Northern or Southern Nigeria. All they know is Nigeria and from that youtube video all Nigerians are involved in the massacre of the Shiites. So where do you want to run to?

2 Likes

Re: Chek Out The Lies Spread By An Iranian Tv Station About The Shia Attack - Video by Nobody: 12:19am On Dec 21, 2015
Candyrain:

One thing you should know is that Iran don't know Northern or Southern Nigeria. All they know is Nigeria and from that youtube video all Nigerians are involved in the massacre of the Shiites. So where do you want to run to?

Checkmate grin grin

1 Like

Re: Chek Out The Lies Spread By An Iranian Tv Station About The Shia Attack - Video by Candyrain(m): 12:23am On Dec 21, 2015
LARRYDKING:

Checkmate grin grin

She should come tell us where she wants to run too grin grin

1 Like

Re: Chek Out The Lies Spread By An Iranian Tv Station About The Shia Attack - Video by Candyrain(m): 12:26am On Dec 21, 2015
kenny987:

Nne it's really been a while. Where have you been and what have you been up to?

1 Like

Re: Chek Out The Lies Spread By An Iranian Tv Station About The Shia Attack - Video by Kestolovee95(f): 12:29am On Dec 21, 2015
Candyrain:

They know, we just have to enlighten them to remind them that the 2 part of the country (north and south) are as totally different as 2 different countries with different cultures, religion and mentality. They are no fools.

5 Likes

Re: Chek Out The Lies Spread By An Iranian Tv Station About The Shia Attack - Video by kenny987(f): 12:34am On Dec 21, 2015
Candyrain:

Nne it's really been a while. Where have you been and what have you been up to?

Ihe mmadu n'eme ka ihe di mma erika o! Ma akwukwo a na gu, ma iru oru...ihe nine nocha
Re: Chek Out The Lies Spread By An Iranian Tv Station About The Shia Attack - Video by kenny987(f): 12:35am On Dec 21, 2015
Candyrain:

O kwa obodo han, obu kwa obodo anyi

I si m kwuo gini? Ihe mgbake a digo ezigbo mkpa

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Chinese Transparent Glass Bridge That Is Making People To Change Their Walki / Governor Dapo Abiodun Inaugurates 4.92Km Roads In Ado-Odo/Ota LG / Ganduje Left Over ₦500bn Debt - Kano Government

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.