Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,521 members, 7,819,876 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:41 AM

The TRUE CR (chicken Republic) Facts - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / The TRUE CR (chicken Republic) Facts (2645 Views)

Chicken Republic At It Again / Chicken Shawarma Or Beef Shawarma? / Man Finds Dead Rat In Grilled Full Chicken He Purchased...(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The TRUE CR (chicken Republic) Facts by plsplspls: 11:53pm On Dec 20, 2015
Seen those banners that tell u to order a meal online and u'll get it in 30 mins? ScaM! Let's just Thank God they don't have an online payment system.

Saturday afternoon I ordered online. After waiting for about an hour, I found the fact that noone had called to confirm my order unusual so I used my precious credit to call. Pleasant sounding dude picks up and couldn't seem to find my order. "Ok, fine" (I'm thinking), "it's just 1hr of hunger". I then proceed to place the same order again.

After waiting for ANOTHER hour I call the dude to ask if we know each other from somewhere and perhaps I had offended him in the past. Much to his credit, he politely appologised and said it was on its way.

After waiting for the 3rd hour, it finally hit me.
In the time it had taken me to wait for the stupid meal, I could have walked pass the silly eatery on opebi to Alade market. Bought raw chicken and potatoes, walked to the eatery,cooked it, walked back to my office and eaten it. THE BOOGIE MAN was on the way with my food.

I had to order from their competition who I thought were slow. I waited another hour but at least I got the food. Its been over 36hrs since I ordered from Chicken republic. No sign of the food, no appology. Just two email invoices for invisible food.

#crfacts
Crazy Rediculous Service
Completely repulsive eatery
Re: The TRUE CR (chicken Republic) Facts by okirewaju(f): 1:05am On Dec 21, 2015
Lol

Pele
Re: The TRUE CR (chicken Republic) Facts by Nobody: 1:24am On Dec 21, 2015
Lolz
Re: The TRUE CR (chicken Republic) Facts by Nobody: 9:47am On Dec 24, 2015
Domino pizza has played this one on me too. So much for "fast" food.
Re: The TRUE CR (chicken Republic) Facts by plsplspls: 2:58pm On Feb 23, 2016
Ok so this a brand new day. I ordered about an hour ago and still no phone call to confirm my order. I complained about 30 mins ago on their online chatting applet. Their customer service person pleasantly apologized and told me to hang on. Na so I dey since o. E be like say dem jazz me sef. I dunno why I bothered ordering there again.

WELL, I am now going to order from another fast food joint. They may have a lot of grammatical blunders on their dull site. They may take more than 30 mins to get my order. They may even make me pay for ketchup! But they will deliver my lunch today. TFC, here I come.
Re: The TRUE CR (chicken Republic) Facts by plsplspls: 2:35pm On Feb 29, 2016
Not to be one who only reports bad news. I got my order in 20 mins. Yeah they decided not to bother calling and came rushing. Fortunately I was just placing an order elsewhere so I was able to cancel in time. Who handles their online ads anyways? They could do with checking out online reviews and RESPONDING. #justsaying
Re: The TRUE CR (chicken Republic) Facts by Creamychic(f): 10:19pm On Mar 02, 2016
plsplspls:
Not to be one who only reports bad news. I got my order in 20 mins. Yeah they decided not to bother calling and came rushing. Fortunately I was just placing an order elsewhere so I was able to cancel in time. Who handles their online ads anyways? They could do with checking out online reviews and RESPONDING. #justsaying

Is CR the only fast food restaurant close by or they serve the most delicious meals??

1 Like

Re: The TRUE CR (chicken Republic) Facts by Flexherbal(m): 12:01am On Mar 03, 2016
It is not better to send someone, instead of waiting in vein?
Re: The TRUE CR (chicken Republic) Facts by plsplspls: 9:06am On Mar 04, 2016
Creamychic:

Is CR the only fast food restaurant close by or they serve the most delicious meals??

It WAS once the quickest (in terms of delivery). Taste? Not particularly. Hunger tins can make one compromise on taste. Anyways, thanks to hello food, I've recently discovered two more fast food joints that aren't bad.
Re: The TRUE CR (chicken Republic) Facts by plsplspls: 9:08am On Mar 04, 2016
Flexherbal:
It is not better to send someone, instead of waiting in vein?

I dunno why I have a problem with sending peeps to buy FOOD. Maybe its cuz I'm not a nice person @ work and I'm thinking they could probably spit in it (heck I know I could).
Re: The TRUE CR (chicken Republic) Facts by plsplspls: 3:10pm On Jul 16, 2016
Creamychic:

TFC is close but delivery can take anything between 30 mins to 4 hrs. Domino's is on point but I cant eat pizza everyday. Hmm... I see an issue and a solution. Maybe I shud just resign and go into delivery of serious agoin beans, peppered rice and Amala kind of meals. Tasty and most of all) prompt service delivery.

(1) (Reply)

Please, Why Is Suya Sold At Night? / Kpomo / Beef Pepper Soup!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.