Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,048 members, 7,818,152 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:59 AM

My 1 Yr Old Female Alsatian Is Scared Of Strangers And Does Not Charge At All. - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / My 1 Yr Old Female Alsatian Is Scared Of Strangers And Does Not Charge At All. (1462 Views)

Help! My Dog Is Scared Of Strangers / My 1 Yr Old Female Alsatian Is Scared Of Strangers And Does Not Charge At All. / My New Rott Is Scared Of Pple And Dont Bark,my rott now takes charge (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My 1 Yr Old Female Alsatian Is Scared Of Strangers And Does Not Charge At All. by above2811(m): 2:22am On Dec 21, 2015
Pls what can l do to make my one yr old alsatian to be wicked .expecially to stranger's?

Re: My 1 Yr Old Female Alsatian Is Scared Of Strangers And Does Not Charge At All. by isacolukay(m): 2:37am On Dec 21, 2015
Lol. Go do something about am o before the hunter becomes the hunted.
Re: My 1 Yr Old Female Alsatian Is Scared Of Strangers And Does Not Charge At All. by above2811(m): 2:50am On Dec 21, 2015
Like what can l do?
Re: My 1 Yr Old Female Alsatian Is Scared Of Strangers And Does Not Charge At All. by maxti: 3:26am On Dec 21, 2015
I suggest you get a dog trainer.
Re: My 1 Yr Old Female Alsatian Is Scared Of Strangers And Does Not Charge At All. by Chanchit: 5:10am On Dec 21, 2015
She should at least be able to bite insiders I she's scared of outsiders.
Re: My 1 Yr Old Female Alsatian Is Scared Of Strangers And Does Not Charge At All. by dochman779: 9:38am On Dec 21, 2015
almost similar to my dog it is only scared when u carry any weapon but insider and outsider. I did part of outsider it charges but when she sees a weapon she retreats and the same time start barking also she scared of strange sound like gunshot and banger(lockout).
pls how can I correct Dis, suggestions from the house.
Re: My 1 Yr Old Female Alsatian Is Scared Of Strangers And Does Not Charge At All. by PetMallNG: 10:32am On Dec 21, 2015
Your dog is a well balanced dog, and not the sociopath you had in mind when getting her. She looks more like a Belgian Shepherd (maybe mix) than a German Shepherd, and the twinkle in her eye suggests that she is a very intelligent girl. Focus on knowing and understanding her; you will be shocked to find out her true capabilities.

Please, whatever you do, do not try to abuse her into becoming 'aggressive'. You will just break her spirit, or make her a beast.
Re: My 1 Yr Old Female Alsatian Is Scared Of Strangers And Does Not Charge At All. by Nobody: 12:46pm On Dec 21, 2015
above2811:
Pls what can l do to make my one yr old alsatian to be wicked .expecially to stranger's?
u must be a psychopath.
Re: My 1 Yr Old Female Alsatian Is Scared Of Strangers And Does Not Charge At All. by wunmi590(m): 12:59pm On Dec 21, 2015
from my own little understanding, i think all dogs can not be the same, my dog zara was same when i bought her as a puppy, but as time goes on, as she grow, that attitude of fear changes, though she was very playful and noisy, when she was young, but now zara is 10month, once she heard a little sound on the gate, she would immediately bark to inform you that somebody is at the gate.

and when somebody enters the compound she would bark from upstairs charging at the person 9telling the person that if i catch you ehn nah bite ooo grin) and she wont stop untill that person leaves the compound.

while walking her out, if zara sees goat chicken, zara is ready to find a way to loose her self and chase them.

zara is supper aggressive, playful, i dont know of other dogs, but when they talk about playful, zara is the type, just giver her, her long tennis ball then you have made her day.

i guess parents matters alot.

i have even decided not to mate zara with an aggressive dog, so that the litters wont be over aggressive beyond control.
Re: My 1 Yr Old Female Alsatian Is Scared Of Strangers And Does Not Charge At All. by olisafincy(m): 1:06pm On Dec 21, 2015
Guy lock up that dog in darkness for three months and believe me bro when he is out from the dark cage e go bloody the fear will vanish. Talking from experience, a neighbours dog acted like your dog at age of 6months then i was locked up with a chain for three months and almost on his 1yr birthday it was brought out ma guy i felt the strength and energy that has stored in him, it became aggressive and pulled whenever they walk him and nobody dears passing near him when he is out. It bit up to 12 persons in just two months. A GSD for that matter cuts the chain anytime it gets upset. Your lazy dog will turn a beast if you adopt this practice.

1 Like

Re: My 1 Yr Old Female Alsatian Is Scared Of Strangers And Does Not Charge At All. by Magpies(m): 1:14pm On Dec 21, 2015
olisafincy:
Guy lock up that dog in darkness for three months and believe me bro when he is out from the dark cage e go bloody the fear will vanish. Talking from experience, a neighbours dog acted like your dog at age of 6months then i was locked up with a chain for three months and almost on his 1yr birthday it was brought out ma guy i felt the strength and energy that has stored in him, it became aggressive and pulled whenever they walk him and nobody dears passing near him when he is out. It bit up to 12 persons in just two months. A GSD for that matter cuts the chain anytime it gets upset. Your lazy dog will turn a beast if you adopt this practice.
shoro niyen?
olisafincy:
shoro niyen?

1 Like

Re: My 1 Yr Old Female Alsatian Is Scared Of Strangers And Does Not Charge At All. by Jungpablo: 9:37pm On Mar 03, 2018
olisafincy:

I just have to wake up this post grin olisafincy 12 person's in 2months?

(1) (Reply)

Rottweiler Stud Service In Abuja / Super Monster Pedigree Female Rottweiller Puppy For Sale...must See / Black Pug Puppies Available

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.