Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,577 members, 7,820,076 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:23 AM

Seyi Shay Hangs Out With Orphans At Nickelodeon Kids Event (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Seyi Shay Hangs Out With Orphans At Nickelodeon Kids Event (photos) (747 Views)

Mercy Johnson And Daughter, Purity, Spend Time With Orphans (photos) / Tonto Dikeh Dances With Orphans, Celebrates Sallah With Them In Abuja (Video) / Seyi Shay Hangs Out With Omotola And Her Lovely Girls In Los Angeles (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Seyi Shay Hangs Out With Orphans At Nickelodeon Kids Event (photos) by yusaze807: 4:21am On Dec 21, 2015
There's might be something naughty about the pop singer, wait till you see when Seyi Shay lets out the childish part of her.
Well known for her huge support for charity and for helping the less privileged, the 'Right Now' singer hung out with some orphans and underprivileged kids at the Nickelodeon Teenage Mutant Ninja event at the City Mall, Lagos.
The newly signed Pepsi ambassador treated the kids to a day of fun as the host of the event and got slimed in the process! The Orphans are from Tabitha homes in Ibadan where Seyi and her foundation A RAY OF HOPE, shuttled the kids from.

http://www.9janewsarena.com/2015/12/seyi-shay-hangs-out-with-orphans-at-nickelodeon-kids-event.html

cc: lalasticlala, ishilove

Re: Seyi Shay Hangs Out With Orphans At Nickelodeon Kids Event (photos) by yusaze807: 4:21am On Dec 21, 2015
wink wink wink
Re: Seyi Shay Hangs Out With Orphans At Nickelodeon Kids Event (photos) by Confessng: 4:24am On Dec 21, 2015
Like this babe a lot. She's very childlike
Re: Seyi Shay Hangs Out With Orphans At Nickelodeon Kids Event (photos) by Airforce1(m): 4:24am On Dec 21, 2015
cool photoz
Re: Seyi Shay Hangs Out With Orphans At Nickelodeon Kids Event (photos) by Heromaniaa: 4:25am On Dec 21, 2015
cool
Re: Seyi Shay Hangs Out With Orphans At Nickelodeon Kids Event (photos) by jazinogold(m): 4:34am On Dec 21, 2015
lipsrsealed
Dansuki hangs out with xoxoxo grin
Re: Seyi Shay Hangs Out With Orphans At Nickelodeon Kids Event (photos) by Chanchit: 4:51am On Dec 21, 2015
Confessng:
Like this babe a lot. She's very childlike

Before I take this as a fact I would see her do same behind the camera. Tonto Dike would act better in this situation.
Re: Seyi Shay Hangs Out With Orphans At Nickelodeon Kids Event (photos) by Nobody: 4:51am On Dec 21, 2015
Buhari
Re: Seyi Shay Hangs Out With Orphans At Nickelodeon Kids Event (photos) by Confessng: 5:24am On Dec 21, 2015
Hmm u have a point there, she must just be doing it for the camera
Chanchit:

Before I take this as a fact I would see her do same behind the camera. Tonto Dike would act better in this situation.
Re: Seyi Shay Hangs Out With Orphans At Nickelodeon Kids Event (photos) by youngberry001(m): 5:49am On Dec 21, 2015
20132014:
Buhari
u no well undecided
Re: Seyi Shay Hangs Out With Orphans At Nickelodeon Kids Event (photos) by Nobody: 5:54am On Dec 21, 2015
youngberry001:
u no well undecided
oga soldier, I hail.
Re: Seyi Shay Hangs Out With Orphans At Nickelodeon Kids Event (photos) by youngberry001(m): 5:57am On Dec 21, 2015
20132014:
oga soldier, I hail.
tenx cheesy

1 Like

Re: Seyi Shay Hangs Out With Orphans At Nickelodeon Kids Event (photos) by Mjshexy(f): 6:21am On Dec 21, 2015
Namesake mi, ride on sis, your hustle is blessed cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Basket Mouth And Wife Looking Dapper In New Attire / See What This Said About Di'ja Regarding D Beef / Jessejagz Looking Fresh No More Rough Face.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.