Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,447 members, 7,853,950 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 08:26 AM

An open letter to power, works and housing minister and the Nigeian senate - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / An open letter to power, works and housing minister and the Nigeian senate (391 Views)

An Open Letter To Folorunsho Alakija For Accepting Oil Well By 'Faith' / Finance Minister And CBN Fall Out On Blacklisted 41 Items / See How Much Telecom Tower Operators Spend Daily To Power BTS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

An open letter to power, works and housing minister and the Nigeian senate by Kenmatt(m): 5:21am On Dec 21, 2015
Greetings to you all. Pls I'ld like to draw the attention of the general public, house of senate whose number one, two and three agendas are the people, the power, house and works minister, Babatunde Fashola, to this mehem, injustice, exploitation and the stealing by trick, brought to us by the power distribution companies in the name of pre paid metre. We were all excited when we saw these guys mounting pre paid for us all. We thought the end has come when the "NEPA boys" will be cutting our light without justifications. Bringing bills with out actually reading the metres and the so called estimated bills which are outrageous. Mine was installed last month. I went to their office to buy or subscribe it. I was told that two months service charge will be deducted from the amount I am paying which is about #1444. The question now is, perhaps I bought #5000 worth of subscription as it is pay as you use. And decides to be economizing it by putting off all my lights, AC, washing machine, heater and lots more just to make sure it serves me up to eight to nine months or I even travelled with in this period, I will pay eight to nine months service charge which is about #7000. Come on! This is real bad. It is exploitation in deed. Government should pls look into this because it is taking a pound of fresh on us Nigerians. Thank you very much. yours truly, kenmatt.

(1) (Reply)

First Financial Move You Should Make In 2016 / China To / A Call To Cbn To Rescue Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.