Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,582 members, 7,823,523 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:17 AM

Nigeria Will For Ever Be A Third World Country, This Has Been Predicted Here. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Will For Ever Be A Third World Country, This Has Been Predicted Here. (1252 Views)

Can Nigeria Ever Be A First World Country? / I Accurately Predicted Here That GMB Will Win GEJ By 20% See The Link / Is Nigeria A Developing Or A 3rd World Country? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria Will For Ever Be A Third World Country, This Has Been Predicted Here. by 2Legit2Qui: 6:36pm On Jun 08, 2009
This is true saying, anyone who has a contrary opinion should point to Lunar and Scorpion stars to see if fortunes will forever change.
Re: Nigeria Will For Ever Be A Third World Country, This Has Been Predicted Here. by jamace(m): 4:31am On Jun 09, 2009
Where is the source of your prediction naa?

Just express your anger at Nigeria and stop pointing at any imaginary fortune teller. All I can say is that this indeed is not the best of times for Nigeria; but I know that Nigeria will become a developed country one day.
Re: Nigeria Will For Ever Be A Third World Country, This Has Been Predicted Here. by preselect(m): 4:59am On Jun 09, 2009
nigeria will not be a 3rd world country forever . . . . . infact we are no longer a 3rd world country as of today. we have been ''promoted'' to a 5th world country and we are lobbying for another double ''promotion to a 7th world country
Re: Nigeria Will For Ever Be A Third World Country, This Has Been Predicted Here. by Litmus: 7:50am On Jun 09, 2009
To tell you the truth, if what I see in England is what development amounts to then I pray Nigeria never develops.
Re: Nigeria Will For Ever Be A Third World Country, This Has Been Predicted Here. by 2Legit2Qui: 7:56am On Jun 09, 2009
Litmus:

To tell you the truth, if what I see in England is what development amounts to then I pray Nigeria never develops.

Who told you England is developed neways?
Re: Nigeria Will For Ever Be A Third World Country, This Has Been Predicted Here. by hackney(m): 10:00am On Jun 12, 2009
Very funny ;
we need to have drinking water before we yab England that has churches over 1000yrs old.
Remember that 60yrs ago your entire village was naked  so when the english were singing hymes your language was still trying to complete
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Light never blink here for 100yrs oo!! yeye fowl wey no fit lay egg
Anyway Nigeria will remain a 3rd world country because:
1) its population has overtaken any possible income per capita based recovery (if you plunge all the jobs in the Uk into Nigeria over 60M people will still have no jobs)

2)  Too many languages and tribes ; no 1st world country has more than 2 languages(never mind immigrant communities) but we have about 250 ;This is an issue that has no solution especially to the extent that well known politicians aspiring to rule the hot mess called nigeria openly say they can do without certain tribes and then they quench in prison.
Re: Nigeria Will For Ever Be A Third World Country, This Has Been Predicted Here. by preselect(m): 11:02pm On Jun 16, 2009
if england is not developed then nigeria is . . . . . . . . . . beyond description. a new word needs to be created in the dictionary to describe nigeria
Re: Nigeria Will For Ever Be A Third World Country, This Has Been Predicted Here. by Okemoni: 8:46am On Jun 17, 2009
my people a time will come when we will become a country that everyone wants to come to, and we will be one of the most developed countries. By the grace of the Almighty God.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Will For Ever Be A Third World Country, This Has Been Predicted Here. by ElRazur: 8:50am On Jun 17, 2009
Litmus:

We are all sooo interested to hear these things you saw in England. [That is most likely happening in naija already by the way]

It sucks when blind patrotism blocks people's logic.

No Nigerian in their right mind would want Nigeria NO TO BE like England in terms of development. The advantages, out weighs the disadvantages. Unless off course you are one of those elite Nigerians who makes their money and riches from the fact that Nigeria wallows in effects of undevelopment. smiley
Re: Nigeria Will For Ever Be A Third World Country, This Has Been Predicted Here. by SeanT21(f): 9:22am On Jun 17, 2009
Litmus:

Please, What did U see in England
Re: Nigeria Will For Ever Be A Third World Country, This Has Been Predicted Here. by ElRazur: 6:47pm On Jun 17, 2009
Litmus. Cat cut your tongue now? Abi leprosy don catch your typing fingers? smiley
Re: Nigeria Will For Ever Be A Third World Country, This Has Been Predicted Here. by Beaf: 7:03pm On Jun 17, 2009
I've lived England so long that I will never dis it. But there are many ways Nigeria is better and ways it is worse. Who no go no know!
As they, money cant buy happiness, here in the UK everyone wears black and genuine smiles are had to come by; all houses are brown, there is a law for everything so many that day to day life can be a technical and legal minefield.
In 9ja there are water, electricty, job and difficulties with general ignorance; but the level of happiness is something to die for.
Re: Nigeria Will For Ever Be A Third World Country, This Has Been Predicted Here. by Bariga1(f): 7:49pm On Jun 17, 2009
Hello Hackney!!!

Those were words of wisdom which u have spoken. pple should please think before talking. If UK is not the meaning of development then somebody show me development somewhere in West Africa.
Re: Nigeria Will For Ever Be A Third World Country, This Has Been Predicted Here. by tpiah: 7:53pm On Jun 17, 2009
Make una no abuse sunny ol' England o.

The black English Nigerians dont like that!

or should it be Nigerian Anglo-Saxons.

Dont insult their country plzzzzzzzzz
Re: Nigeria Will For Ever Be A Third World Country, This Has Been Predicted Here. by Bariga1(f): 8:07pm On Jun 17, 2009
Beaf,

you fit go back to Nigeria in search of the "true happiness" which u spoke about. I can assure u that the Queen will not miss you regardless of your skills, even there will be one more job for people to apply for (that is if you are not currently on benefit and if that is the case one less peron for the state to care for).

Where u see true happiness? for Oshodi or Yaba or Marina? if you said that in the mist of poverty people are tryiing to keep themselves happy, i go agree.

I was in Nigeria about two weeks ago and i did not see happiness, rather it was hungry faces. There are a few fat cats living on government money, but how many?

I understand u, the grass is always greener on the other side!!! go and spend two months and then come back to the UK, u go respect this country. If NEPA and police show you on the same day then later the same night serious rain fall wa flood everywhere.

nobody will tell you to run for dare life!!!!
Re: Nigeria Will For Ever Be A Third World Country, This Has Been Predicted Here. by Bariga1(f): 8:18pm On Jun 17, 2009
tpiah,

Na true you talk, anywhere i lay my head thats my home. only that i did secondary and university for nigeria b4 coming to practice here. I for don dey deny say i be Nigeria. I love Niger with all my heart but I am speaking objectively here and not with passion.

(1) (Reply)

General Obasanjo: More Than Just A "friend "of The Us / Ogwu Becomes Board Member Of Un Training, Research Institute / Jonathan Goes After Yar'adua Cabal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.