Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,837 members, 7,862,749 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 04:31 AM

Epitome Of Beauty: Genevieve Poses Some Gorgeous Pictures On Her Facebook Page - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Epitome Of Beauty: Genevieve Poses Some Gorgeous Pictures On Her Facebook Page (739 Views)

Actress Ufoma Serves Some Gorgeous Looks. (photos) / Chioma Toplis: Men Romance My Sexy Pictures On Facebook / Gorgeous Pictures Of Rihanna And More As Nigerian Brides In Traditional Attire (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Epitome Of Beauty: Genevieve Poses Some Gorgeous Pictures On Her Facebook Page by cutebobo(m): 7:54am On Dec 21, 2015
To me oooo, this lady is the most beauty actress. She is too gorgeous.

The most important thing I like about her is the fact that she is rich to buy bleaching creams but yet retain her complexion.

Gene rocks. Haters can quote me wrongly but I repeat again, Gene rocks

Re: Epitome Of Beauty: Genevieve Poses Some Gorgeous Pictures On Her Facebook Page by Specialbaby(f): 7:56am On Dec 21, 2015
The girl is cute and lovely but who will it help or what will it change?

There are more worthwhile things to give attention.

1 Like

Re: Epitome Of Beauty: Genevieve Poses Some Gorgeous Pictures On Her Facebook Page by cutebobo(m): 7:58am On Dec 21, 2015
Specialbaby:
The girl is cute and lovely but who will it help or what will it change?

There are more worthwhile things to give attention.
A trash coming from a female like her. No wonder they say female is the enemy of female
Re: Epitome Of Beauty: Genevieve Poses Some Gorgeous Pictures On Her Facebook Page by Specialbaby(f): 8:00am On Dec 21, 2015
cutebobo:
A trash coming from a female like her. No wonder they say female is the enemy of female
heeeey,goodmorning.

I dont understand you please make me understand.

Who is trash coming from?
Re: Epitome Of Beauty: Genevieve Poses Some Gorgeous Pictures On Her Facebook Page by cutebobo(m): 8:18am On Dec 21, 2015
Specialbaby:
heeeey,goodmorning.

I dont understand you please make me understand.

Who is trash coming from?
U! sister girl.
Good morning too

(1) (Reply)

Caption The Look On Neymars Face As C. Ronaldo Shakes Messi's Gf / Woow....meet this nairalander / Gbemi Claims She Wants To Move Back To America Due To Power Failure In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.