Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,276 members, 7,829,619 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:45 AM

Newcastle Dumps Obafemi ! - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Newcastle Dumps Obafemi ! (5409 Views)

Photos Of Obafemi Martins' Lovely Kids / Adidas Officially Dumps Super Eagles Of Nigeria / I Think Obafemi Martins Is A Camerounian! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Newcastle Dumps Obafemi ! by Nwazo(m): 2:31am On Jun 10, 2009
Builder:

why not visit the clubs website, skysports or setanta sport for some credible news

Kai, I wish I had Setanta now sef. At least that way I can catch Newcastle matches as they play in division 1 cry
Re: Newcastle Dumps Obafemi ! by UyiIredia(m): 10:14am On Jun 10, 2009
i saw it coming >>> not even a surprise
meanwhile >>> what kind of player would like 2 b in a relegated team grin grin grin
Re: Newcastle Dumps Obafemi ! by chidichris(m): 10:30am On Jun 10, 2009
this is the only news nigerians like to hear. why are we always happy to celebrate other peoples' downfall? why do we rejoice over peoples' pains? this kind of life shows envy, jealous and greed which helps people go backward instead of forward.
if i may ask, even if martins play in division 25, can it put any of u above him? all these people we rejoice over their downfalls have in one time or the other brought smile to the faces of many nigerians but what have u as a person done for nigeria?
these guys are celebrated by celebrities worldwide but who is celebrating u?
these guys with or without u have reach the starus of superstars but where have u reached in ur life?
these guys have just one head like u, two legs like most of us, two hands like most of us yet u prefer to talk about them rather than urself.
have u asked urself, if ur mother have a choice between u and martins been her son, will ur mother choose u.
nigeria has grown to be a country where never do wells condem progressives. where common criminals like most of u say evil about a man in real thread like martins.
by God's grace, martins can take care of your various lineages even the unborn so tell me ur bases for writting himoff.
Re: Newcastle Dumps Obafemi ! by deb(m): 12:18pm On Jun 10, 2009
our prophets of doom are at it again. oba time don pass another slowpoke will say here not minding what God has for the guy.
life is full of ups and downs but the most important thing in life is that the guy in question in comfortable enough to take care of a local govt in nigeria.
assuming martins was earning 50k per week, can one imbe here multiply this by 52.
we must always known that no matter how cow purge reach, it can never come down to the size of a goat.
martins is blessed and very soon we will hear a new and good news because many clubs will surely come calling.
i wonder what this imbe in doha is doing there that is stoping him from coming to play obafemi's role in the eagles.

The best post on this thread

Am I the only one who likes Martins? IMO, he is still Nigeria's best striker when he's on form and in the right team. He is fast, his leap is phenomenal, his left foot is dangerous and he knows what to do with the ball, even before receiving it.

How are you going to judge him based on the Mozambique game? Any striker would play awful with the current Eagles, Eneramo against Kenya, Akpala against France?

I think he will rise again and you will all see. Also, he had an injury last season and the medical staffs at Newcastle couldn't figure out it was hernia, they kept treating it as a regular groin injury. If I was a coach, I'd love to have Martins in my team.

Another good one
Re: Newcastle Dumps Obafemi ! by vikiviko(m): 12:39pm On Jun 10, 2009
There is no point celebrating Stars who have not shown like real stars in the sky.

Obafemi owes is football wealth to himself not me, i have my own job and try to do my best.But once your job is tied with national interest you must show extra commitment and deligence to national calls.

If President Yar a dua will always excuse himself from national duties because of his private life to the detriment of national issues one now wonders what will be the state of the nation, even though we all know the nation is set for doom.

@ChIDICHRIS
I am not doing bad belle, but in all sincerity if Nigeria fails to Qualify to South Africa it is bad business for so many people like us.

I cant imagine not watching Nigeria play though i know the teams to beat are well and far ahead of us in terms Quality.

Missing 2 world cup finals is bad for our football

As a matter of fact, Obafemi is not Nigeria's best striker.
Count the number of games he's played and goals scoreed, then check the number of excuses he's given to miss matches.
A Player who has not played  8 world cup Qualifying Matches, 3 friendly International Matches on excuses that are flimsy.

Doesn't deserve a starting shirt, he's not the most skillful, he's just fortunate.

Give me a Quarter of what you give Obafemi , i will score 15 goals a season and i would have scored a goal par match during the world Qualifying series.

Eto is been there for so long check is records.
Football is all about discipline, skills and expertise yes makes it easy but a discipline will always go further in career, Garba Lawal is classic example.

We have four matches remaining to the world cup.

Lets forget Martins and move on he's a chicken Player.

Obafemi time don pass.
Re: Newcastle Dumps Obafemi ! by vikiviko(m): 12:52pm On Jun 10, 2009
I wait to see who will sign 5 goal a season striker.

He should learn the trade from established stars like Eto, Drogba and Papilo who knows the importance of national assignments.

You dont have to use abusive words to discredit my opinion of a failed player whose time is winding up by the day. The Problem we have is money. you talk about about Martins money catering for who and who, we are so materialistic.

Football is about winning titles, awards and trophies.
Re: Newcastle Dumps Obafemi ! by deb(m): 1:08pm On Jun 10, 2009

Wait till he sorts out his injury. And you will know whether is a valuable player or not?

In Nigeria today, a fit Obafemi Martins is the best striker take it or leave it!
Ike Uche is the only competitor he has
Re: Newcastle Dumps Obafemi ! by chidichris(m): 2:19pm On Jun 10, 2009

He should learn the trade from established stars like Eto, Drogba and Papilo who knows the importance of national assignments.

You dont have to use abusive words to discredit my opinion of a failed player whose time is winding up by the day. The Problem we have is money. you talk about about Martins money catering for who and who, we are so materialistic.

Football is about winning titles, awards and trophies.

@vikiviko,
i appreciate the fact that we all nigerian fans have one goal which is to qualify for world cup. on the other hand, i have taken a look at the type of topics we post and discuss here, if u are of genuine intentions, u will agree with me that they are more of wicked, envious and jealous minds.
you made a comment saying let us wait and see who will sign a 5 goals striker but my problem with that is that u will be no where to be found when that happens. u will either change ur id of u stop commenting. from ur words, u sound like a footballer when u said u can score up to 15 but do u know the ways of God? with such wicked mind, God cannot even allow u to be a ball boy in abuja stadium talkless of playing for inter and newcastle.

before it was mikel, he will not play in chelsea, he is going to be a bench warmer. when he started playing, ah bcs essien is injured and when essien came back both guys play and mikel will last for 90 mins hence the end to mikel topic today is martins.

i don't know if u hate wealth but the major reason for a player to leave his country by road, sea or air is to put food on the table of his family before anyother reasons. the football community is a large one and everybody cannot be world best player of the year.

my candid and cordial advise to u today is that u begin to appreciate good things and they will come your way but if u have decided to remain in your comfort zone of discussing ills about progressives, am afraid u will continue scoring goals in ur mind while great men like martins will be scoring goals on various picthes arround the globe.
Re: Newcastle Dumps Obafemi ! by DrKitaun(m): 5:28pm On Jun 10, 2009
OBAFEMI is a doofus . . . grin

players like him never realise their true potential, if much tongue

now Chidichris bite me tongue

seriously . . .

his attitude to national team assignments is appaling and for crying out loud, he aint even better than IK Uche neither can he bench YAK either or not the big man is better is an issue for another day, but as far as the 2 are concerned, YAK would always start ahead of any striker in Naija right now, his MAFIOSO levels is that thick . . .

to make matters worse, Obafemi's best days were in Inter . . .how many donkey years ago ? isnt it wise to adduce that he is our own version of his clubmate MICHAEL OWEN ?

even then I wonder why anyone feels he is not just being fortunate, how many of u know him ? seen him play ? know his background ?

he is fortunate that he broke thru ahead of his own brother Lad, Chux Onwuachi and Said Adesina his set- playmates then around Orile and Evans playing field, he had all the chance in the world to make a better mark for himself as LUCK lifted him amongst the aforementioned players that were better players by far, when u have this kind of ooportunity u dont try losing it . . .just like other Nigerian players, he was particular about the pay packet he was getting in moving to Newcastle . . .moreso the way and manner in which he left Inter leaves a lot to be desired, is Martins the only player to have suffered a bad spell season-long ?

Martins had better look for a club that has some history to ever remain relevant, if he tries going to ply his career with Stoke then he would be finished grin grin
Re: Newcastle Dumps Obafemi ! by vikiviko(m): 7:33pm On Jun 10, 2009
Lol

Ok to satisfy the myopic Obafemi fans, here is my wish for him

1. He signs for Arsenal and earns 75k a week.

2. He wins African Player of the Year 2010

3. He plays at the World Cup and score 5 goals with Nigeria, that might take us to the Quarter FInals.

4. He wins the Premiership, FA Cup, UEFA Champions league with Arsenal.

5. He wins the top goal scorer in the Premiership with 5x5 number of goals= 25

Add more for him.

Lol
Re: Newcastle Dumps Obafemi ! by chidichris(m): 8:56pm On Jun 10, 2009
OBAFEMI is a doofus . . . Grin

players like him never realise their true potential, if much Tongue

now Chidichris bite me Tongue

seriously . . .

his attitude to national team assignments is appaling and for crying out loud, he aint even better than IK Uche neither can he bench YAK either or not the big man is better is an issue for another day, but as far as the 2 are concerned, YAK would always start ahead of any striker in Naija right now, his MAFIOSO levels is that thick . . .

to make matters worse, Obafemi's best days were in Inter . . .how many donkey years ago ? isnt it wise to adduce that he is our own version of his clubmate MICHAEL OWEN ?

even then I wonder why anyone feels he is not just being fortunate, how many of u know him ? seen him play ? know his background ?

he is fortunate that he broke thru ahead of his own brother Lad, Chux Onwuachi and Said Adesina his set- playmates then around Orile and Evans playing field, he had all the chance in the world to make a better mark for himself as LUCK lifted him amongst the aforementioned players that were better players by far, when u have this kind of ooportunity u dont try losing it . . .just like other Nigerian players, he was particular about the pay packet he was getting in moving to Newcastle . . .moreso the way and manner in which he left Inter leaves a lot to be desired, is Martins the only player to have suffered a bad spell season-long ?

Martins had better look for a club that has some history to ever remain relevant, if he tries going to ply his career with Stoke then he would be finished

Dr Kitaun,
if u say martins was lucky to go ahead of better players, do u think that luck has departed him? when God bless a man, no one can course him.
i want to believe u are not a disable person or are u? if u are not, why are u not playing for nigeria? if u are not a disable person, what are u doing for nigeria or have u resorted to gossips? are u a talented gossip.
do u know what? some are born to create history while some are born to read history so where do u belong?

do u know there are fifa rules and regulations guiding the act of inviting players to national assignment and on this players must honour their national teams ahead of their clubs unless with the permission of the coach. if nigeria invites any of her players in a normal way and that one refused coming, the coach and nff have the right to take that player to fifa for sanction. french coach once invited makalele when he was in chelsea and when he said he was not coming, he threatened to take him to fifa and he was forced to go.
ignorance and criminality has been the case in the nigerian nff and coaching crew so the players have to do their things.
most of these players will tell u that they were not officially invited because they are playing with clubs, the invitation must pass through the clubs.
if our population is 150 million today, we have at least 149 million coaches very very uninformed like u and that vikiviko.
if martins finish today, will u be better than him?
everybody is singing ik uche today, tomorrow crucify him will be the case.
yakubu no good, yobo no good, taiwo no good, martins no good, mikel no good, na ur mama dey good?
Re: Newcastle Dumps Obafemi ! by nguage(m): 9:08pm On Jun 10, 2009
Really, there's nothing to argue about here, Whether Obafemi is good or bad is a very subjective thing. If you say some people were better than Obafemi a while back, it doesn't mean they are still better than him. No arguments here, just wait and see for yourself.
Re: Newcastle Dumps Obafemi ! by PaKen: 11:56pm On Jun 10, 2009
Dr Kitaun,
if u say martins was lucky to go ahead of better players, do u think that luck has departed him? when God bless a man, no one can course him.
i want to believe u are not a disable person or are u? if u are not, why are u not playing for nigeria? if u are not a disable person, what are u doing for nigeria or have u resorted to gossips? are u a talented gossip.
do u know what? some are born to create history while some are born to read history so where do u belong?

do u know there are fifa rules and regulations guiding the act of inviting players to national assignment and on this players must honour their national teams ahead of their clubs unless with the permission of the coach. if nigeria invites any of her players in a normal way and that one refused coming, the coach and nff have the right to take that player to fifa for sanction. french coach once invited makalele when he was in chelsea and when he said he was not coming, he threatened to take him to fifa and he was forced to go.
ignorance and criminality has been the case in the nigerian nff and coaching crew so the players have to do their things.
most of these players will tell u that they were not officially invited because they are playing with clubs, the invitation must pass through the clubs.
if our population is 150 million today, we have at least 149 million coaches very very uninformed like u and that vikiviko.
yakubu no good, yobo no good, taiwo no good, martins no good, mikel no good, na ur mama dey good?

THUMBS UP DUDE - NICE COMMENT; NO MIND DEM NA BAD BELLE DEY WORRY DEM: MANY OF THEM NO GO EARN REACH £50K 4 THEIR LIVES
Re: Newcastle Dumps Obafemi ! by deb(m): 11:57am On Jun 11, 2009
I still can't believe some Nigerians are trying to rubbish Obagol just like that

He is about the only striker in Nigeria today who knows what to do with the ball
before he even receives it. Having him in a team is a dream come true I tell you.
Ask Newcastle, they will tell you why they held on so much to him. Injury was his
greatest enemy last season yet he still scored goals
Re: Newcastle Dumps Obafemi ! by kshow1(m): 12:20pm On Jun 11, 2009
Injury is want is hampering his career since he is older than he cliams grin grin
Am saying this cos i use to know him then when we use to play football at Evans Square in Ebute Metta
Re: Newcastle Dumps Obafemi ! by deb(m): 2:55pm On Jun 11, 2009
How old could he be now? cheesy grin

31? grin grin
Re: Newcastle Dumps Obafemi ! by AloyEmeka9: 3:59pm On Jun 11, 2009
Seriously, I noticed that we Nigerians have an attitude of laughing at our own when any of us is down. Obafemi  Martins unarguably has everything going on for him and he shall continue to excel in his career in Jesus name. If he fails, our national team will surely miss him because he is the best Nigerian striker lately irrespective of what you guys are saying. Let us learn how to support our brothers. I don't know what any of us will gain if Obafemi is clubless and jobless. The more money he makes, the more some of his jobless hommies  get the support they need to forge ahead in life. Will any of you support those people he has been supporting in Nigeria if he fails to make it now?. How many times have you seen a Camerounian or Ghananian yabbing a star from their own country?. It's only in Nigeria that things like this happen.

On national service:

It is not easy for an African player in Europe to combine club career with national service because he may not find his shirt waiting for him whenever he returns. It takes just one match for a bench warmer to replace you and your career may go downhill from there. Sometimes you don't blame them. The way most of you are laughing at him now will be the same if he answered every super eagle invitation and still failed.
Re: Newcastle Dumps Obafemi ! by DrKitaun(m): 4:00pm On Jun 11, 2009
chidichris:

Dr Kitaun,

From an uncultured idiot like u, that last line doesnt come as a surprise !  cool

U are such a pathetic ass-licker that u can never make sense in ur life

I have told u to go back and get that primary school English Language book series BRIGHTER GRAMMAR before coming here spewing dust at me . . .we be mate ?  undecided

Comprehension is not ur forte . . .neither is ur writing skills any better, what exactly do u know how to do ? are u a cafe operator ?    tongue  grin

why are u asking why am not playing footie for Naija ? is footie my own profession ? u can only judge me on what I do or my own work/handiwork not on what I can analyse or am a stakeholder in . . . get it u doofus  tongue

in my own little way I can stand tall and say TO HELL WITH IRRITANTS LIKE U, I MIGHT NOT MAKE THE MUCH MIKEL AND OBAFEMI MAKE BUT I CAN FEED CHIDICHRIS DAY IN DAY OUT !  grin  grin

I dont push my luck too far . . .and I dont expect anyone who God has lifted to, explains why someone like myself can authoritatively tell u why these boys need to put themselves in check . . .

after all said and done . . . I DONT EXPECT U TO UNDERSTAND THE CRUX OF MY MESSAGE, ITS GONE BEYOND WHAT U CAN COMPREHEND U SENILE DOOFUS SUFFERING FROM SELECTIVE AMNESIA !  tongue  grin  grin
Re: Newcastle Dumps Obafemi ! by waledoy(m): 4:09pm On Jun 11, 2009
@ Chidichris I love all comment uare d bomb.

I am vey surprise to read all dis senseless coment about Obagoal the then Peak ambassador ppl are ingrate in dis country they quickly forget their hero and the only reason for this is hatred, if u notice some of the comment some of dis ppl do mention 'I know him very well' and now he is morethan them they will always look for a way to bring him down. IK uche is the man all of u want now is ur current hero am sure u will say the same of him 2moro.
to me all dis guys have worked hard to become a succesfull player and God answer dr prayer  am still saying dis and I contnue saying it we ave not produce the player of Marins, Mikel, Yobo, Taiwo tallent in SE when they doped Udeze for Taiwo everyone knows this guy worth taking the role so why we dont celebrate our stars all u guys know is to sit in front of ur PC grab ur kerboard and type rubbish about di guys whom are making dr money and will continue making it regardless of what u rigth about them until they retire, if Martins is ur blood will you write such things against him though some can do it to their immediate brother that is why they dont progress because they are enemy of progress if Martins leaves NC today he can never be a flop because he is a class and his manager knows his quality so lots of manager will be very happy to have him. I dont know why u guys will be single out one player when things are not going well for SE the coach is technically ok management is bad (NFF) no team work when SE dont perform I beleive all the team including coaching crew are guilty not Mikel, Martins, Yobo or any single player as all of them are part of the team.  

@vikiviko, Dr Kitaun and others prophet of doom u better change your philosophy and whis ur fellow man goodluck instead of predicting doom.
Re: Newcastle Dumps Obafemi ! by DrKitaun(m): 4:25pm On Jun 11, 2009
Its not a surprise that all these posters with fewer posts would always come saying jackshit about anybody castigating Obagoal . . .

must u guys use multiple ids to prosecute ur case ?

VAGABONDS LIKE WALEDOY AND CHIDICHRIS WOULD NEVER UNDERSTAND THE ESSENCE OF CRITICISM . . .

where has it been written that anyone is saying these boys are not good for their own standards ? they are average players being overbloated by our own press, dont get it twisted !

its the same problem our players had pre-World cup 2006 that we didnt realise until failure to qualify . . .

u dont know the 1st and last thing about footie, Waledoy . . . its not ur forte, TRY ANALYSING TABLE SOCCER ! grin grin
Re: Newcastle Dumps Obafemi ! by DrKitaun(m): 4:35pm On Jun 11, 2009
all these multiple user idiots sef  embarassed

this foolish Waledoy, always sign in when its Mikel being discussed, despite having registered on NL for almost 2yrs, its just 6 posts he's got  shocked

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?action=profile;u=126534;sa=showPosts

now who is the fool ?

U guys need to grow some balls . . .

just 6 posts and all u come say is defend Mikel, na Mikel dey pay una to come dey do image laundry for am  angry

Chidichris . . .me mind tells me you are this WALEDOY, anyway that guy in the pix sure needs some dough from Mikel to clean up and look tidy  grin  grin
Re: Newcastle Dumps Obafemi ! by deb(m): 5:24pm On Jun 11, 2009
The way most of you are laughing at him now will be the same if he answered every super eagle invitation and still failed.

True!
Re: Newcastle Dumps Obafemi ! by blacksta(m): 5:44pm On Jun 11, 2009
Dr Kitaun:

all these multiple user idiots sef  embarassed

this foolish Waledoy, always sign in when its Mikel being discussed, despite having registered on NL for almost 2yrs, its just 6 posts he's got  shocked

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?action=profile;u=126534;sa=showPosts

now who is the fool ?

U guys need to grow some balls . . .

just 6 posts and all u come say is defend Mikel, na Mikel dey pay una to come dey do image laundry for am  angry

Chidichris . . .me mind tells me you are this WALEDOY, anyway that guy in the pix sure needs some dough from Mikel to clean up and look tidy  grin  grin

I absolute dont see any sense in using multiple IDs - na wa o
Re: Newcastle Dumps Obafemi ! by DrKitaun(m): 5:53pm On Jun 11, 2009
guys with inferiority complex syndrome would always use such to make it look like more people are in support of their views . . . how stupid grin
Re: Newcastle Dumps Obafemi ! by AloyEmeka9: 11:09pm On Jun 11, 2009
No matter how you guys argue and bite each other. Obafemi will move on and go higher an higher in whatever he does in life. May god bless him more and those kids here in Nigeria that feed from his largess.
Re: Newcastle Dumps Obafemi ! by andre3000: 7:50am On Jun 12, 2009
by the way, how old is he?
Re: Newcastle Dumps Obafemi ! by waledoy(m): 9:03am On Jun 12, 2009
@Dr Kitaun
nothing like multipe user here I might not been posting reply frequently it dosen't mean am not existing on NL and am not a cafe operator whom have d whole day to reply to all post I always busy due to the nature of my job, am not here thinking of being the best poster.

@Dr Kitaun
your attitude of superiority manifested in an overbearing manner or in presumptuous claims and assumptions,  u are arrogant.

all am saying is dat we should learn to speak positively about our stars learn from england fans.

dat pics was snaped 7yrs ago.
Re: Newcastle Dumps Obafemi ! by chidichris(m): 9:56am On Jun 12, 2009
Dr.kitaun,
it is not about how many posts u have here neither is it about ur ability to speak english which is more or less a second handed language. u might be an authority in englsih language and we will surely thank God for ur life but remember most of us are not opportuned to get to where u are. on the other hand, fifa as the highest authority in football have recognised some sons of our country at the highest level. world coaches have had the opportunity of saying well done boy. crowd have gathered to capacities in various playing arenas to watch thess guys at one time or the other do what they know how to do. press have sold their papers with these guys on their front pages at one time or the other, have u ever taken ur time to ask urself what u have achieved as a man outside local gossips?

life is about getting what u give. when u point a finger at someone, three points at u while one points to an unknow fellow. it is called law of khammer and nemesis on the other side. stop living ur life as a sadist. be wise and appreciate good things and good things will come ur ways. continue ur sadist life and die a sadist. it is not abt mikel, martins, yobo and taiwo, it is abt our heros. it is abt people who have made nigeria proud at different levels. it is abt people who have created good names when nigeria is not known for any good thing. it is abt people who have corrected what ur type have wronged at world levels.

watch ur life as ur read through this. REMEMBER: UR POSITION HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THEIR FUTURE AS THEY ARE CHOOSEN

for me, i am that type that always appreciate my own and pray for the progress of every man and God has been faithful. i have taken my time to read most of ur posts and they are bitter hence i conclude u are a sad man. the most important thing is that u need a change of stance and God will surely visit u and always tell God to bless u like he has done to our super stars.

one big question and please answer out of pretence, IF YOU HAVE THE OPTION OF BEEN MIKEL, MARTINS, TAIWO, YOBO AND URSELF, WHAT WILL U DO?
Re: Newcastle Dumps Obafemi ! by HNIC(m): 10:02am On Jun 12, 2009
Naah
Don't wanna see Martins at the Arsenal.
AW won't even take him on a 'free' grin
Re: Newcastle Dumps Obafemi ! by DrKitaun(m): 3:33pm On Jun 12, 2009
@Chidi

yeah rite . . . grin

now Waledoy comes on to defend himself albeit in a subtle manner and Chidichris in an uncharacterictic subtle manner tries to explain his case shocked shocked

what the eff is ur problem dude ? cant u get it straight ? the fact that Obagoal and Mikel are stars today dont mean they have better backgrounds than the Loyikas, Jackals, TKBs, Dayokanus, Mukis, Wormies and Kitauns of this world tongue tongue

its only pathetic ass-lickers like u Chidi that will be praying LET THE GOD OF MIKEL BE MY GOD tongue tongue grin grin best beleive it MARTINS OR MIKEL would rather be me, u idiot tongue grin

what has ur star status got to do with criticism ? so u mean before any analyst should diss or appraise a player, HE NEEDS TO SHOW THE WORLD THAT HE HAS BEEN LAVISHLY PRAISED AND FEATURED ON DELE MOMODU'S OVATION ? shocked embarassed

BORROW SOME BRAIN DUDE . . .U ARE AN EMBARRASSMENT TO NL embarassed embarassed grin
Re: Newcastle Dumps Obafemi ! by chidichris(m): 7:51pm On Jun 12, 2009
Dr. Kitaun,
i like ur analysis but if i may ask, are u a doctor by profession, by academics of by nairaland id?
like i said appreciate good things and they will come ur ways and that is a natural law.
there is a great difference bewteen analysis , prayers and rejoicing over other peoples' downfall.
pls claim this;
OBAFEMI is a doofus . . .

u wrote that and now that u are deviating, trace those names that u have linked to urself and confirm it that they are never do wells like urself.

most of u are older than these heros with nothing to show for ur lives yet u have the gut to call a national hero names. may God forgive u.

if u and ur group have been useful, why are we not discussing any of u here.
that beast u call dayokanu will be parading himself in the usa as mikel or martin's cousin only to come here and say shits.

u must change ur orientations and begin to see mikel, martins, yobo, taiwo and other great men of our country as great ambassadores and the obamas of nigeria.

do u know that if obama is a nigeria, idiots like u will not even praise him one day?
Re: Newcastle Dumps Obafemi ! by nazzyon(m): 7:58pm On Jun 12, 2009
Obafemi Martins has again stated that he'd like to stay with the toons.

I think he needs to be checked.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

David Vs Goliath - Tiny David Haye (6ft 3) Beats Giant Russian (7ft 2) / The Real Story Behind The Burning Photos Of The President Of Croatia / First Eleven: A Reality TV Show About Football

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 112
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.