Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,499 members, 7,819,815 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:26 AM

Traditional And White Wedding Pics/photos Of The Youngest Couple On Nairaland - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Traditional And White Wedding Pics/photos Of The Youngest Couple On Nairaland (2613 Views)

Small, Physically Challenged Man Marries Pretty Lady. White Wedding Pics Trend / A Nairalander's Traditional And White Wedding Pictures / My Sister's Traditional And White Wedding Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Traditional And White Wedding Pics/photos Of The Youngest Couple On Nairaland by olulove(m): 9:13am On Dec 21, 2015

1 Like

Re: Traditional And White Wedding Pics/photos Of The Youngest Couple On Nairaland by flawlesRebirth(f): 9:17am On Dec 21, 2015
AHBA.....I TOT IT WAS BADOO OOO...WHEN I SAW THE FIRST PIX....

1 Like

Re: Traditional And White Wedding Pics/photos Of The Youngest Couple On Nairaland by Mariecakes(f): 9:20am On Dec 21, 2015
Congrats, HML God bless your marriage
Re: Traditional And White Wedding Pics/photos Of The Youngest Couple On Nairaland by olulove(m): 9:21am On Dec 21, 2015
more

Re: Traditional And White Wedding Pics/photos Of The Youngest Couple On Nairaland by olulove(m): 9:22am On Dec 21, 2015
see more
Re: Traditional And White Wedding Pics/photos Of The Youngest Couple On Nairaland by olulove(m): 9:25am On Dec 21, 2015
see more!!!

Re: Traditional And White Wedding Pics/photos Of The Youngest Couple On Nairaland by Pheals(f): 9:29am On Dec 21, 2015
Nice one.. .. op na naming ceremony remain cheesy
Re: Traditional And White Wedding Pics/photos Of The Youngest Couple On Nairaland by olulove(m): 9:33am On Dec 21, 2015
more

Re: Traditional And White Wedding Pics/photos Of The Youngest Couple On Nairaland by olulove(m): 9:36am On Dec 21, 2015
me nd my sweet mum...

Re: Traditional And White Wedding Pics/photos Of The Youngest Couple On Nairaland by signature2012(m): 9:39am On Dec 21, 2015
Guy...no homo.You be fine boy.

Wish you a blessed marriage.
Re: Traditional And White Wedding Pics/photos Of The Youngest Couple On Nairaland by olulove(m): 9:41am On Dec 21, 2015
cc:
lalastical
ishilove

oya pls show the world the youngest couple onnairaland..

peace
Re: Traditional And White Wedding Pics/photos Of The Youngest Couple On Nairaland by Nobody: 9:55am On Dec 21, 2015
BADDO....
Re: Traditional And White Wedding Pics/photos Of The Youngest Couple On Nairaland by Wisdomkosi(m): 10:25am On Dec 22, 2015
Happy married life to you bro. Happiness and joy will follow both of you if you put God first in all you do in your family. Remember wedding is just a day, but marriage is forever. Big up to you
Re: Traditional And White Wedding Pics/photos Of The Youngest Couple On Nairaland by macklef(m): 11:50am On Dec 22, 2015
Dope wedding pics.
Its yorubas that use to marry faster. Afterall even ur grandparents will
Contribute to your wedding.
Iru niyen, eba mi fun olalekan mi ko fi se igbeyawo re.

Come to the south or east. In my place u will even buy football for the youths of
The community sef.
Re: Traditional And White Wedding Pics/photos Of The Youngest Couple On Nairaland by olulove(m): 11:54am On Dec 22, 2015
macklef:
Dope wedding pics.
Its yorubas that use to marry faster. Afterall even ur grandparents will
Contribute to your wedding.
Iru niyen, eba mi fun olalekan mi ko fi se igbeyawo re.

Come to the south or east. In my place u will even buy football for the youths of
The community sef.

Excuse me sire...i paid and foot all my wedding bills...

Come to think of it my grandparent will feed my wife to right?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Traditional And White Wedding Pics/photos Of The Youngest Couple On Nairaland by macklef(m): 12:07pm On Dec 22, 2015
olulove:

Excuse me sire...i paid and foot all my wedding bills...

Come to think of it my grandparent will feed my wife to right?
Dnt take it personal bro. I know what i am saying. Was only refering to how the tradition allows for flexibility in promoting union btwn love birds unlike some rigid traditions.
I was in anyway undermining ur capabilities bro, no vex
Re: Traditional And White Wedding Pics/photos Of The Youngest Couple On Nairaland by olulove(m): 12:13pm On Dec 22, 2015
macklef:

Dnt take it personal bro. I know what i am saying. Was only refering to how the tradition allows for flexibility in promoting union btwn love birds unlike some rigid traditions.
I was in anyway undermining ur capabilities bro, no vex

Much respect sire...its not personal...i just want to save my self...before others will think my grand parent actually paid for the wedding. grin grin cheesy
Re: Traditional And White Wedding Pics/photos Of The Youngest Couple On Nairaland by macklef(m): 12:56pm On Dec 22, 2015
olulove:

Much respect sire...its not personal...i just want to save my self...before others will think my grand parent actually paid for the wedding. grin grin cheesy
Lol.
Re: Traditional And White Wedding Pics/photos Of The Youngest Couple On Nairaland by abimbawealth(f): 2:10pm On Dec 22, 2015
Lovely...HML
Re: Traditional And White Wedding Pics/photos Of The Youngest Couple On Nairaland by DEllaluv(f): 4:56pm On Dec 23, 2015
ur kids are gonna be so cute

1 Like

Re: Traditional And White Wedding Pics/photos Of The Youngest Couple On Nairaland by Deejavuu(f): 9:00pm On Dec 26, 2015
Nice pictures. Happy married life. ..

You guys fit. Black and yellow, black and yellow

1 Like

Re: Traditional And White Wedding Pics/photos Of The Youngest Couple On Nairaland by olulove(m): 9:12pm On Dec 26, 2015
Deejavuu:
Nice pictures. Happy married life. ..

You guys fit. Black and yellow, black and yellow

Black and white =
Re: Traditional And White Wedding Pics/photos Of The Youngest Couple On Nairaland by oloriadejoke(f): 10:53pm On Dec 26, 2015
Congrats bro,may God bless your home but that best lady sabi dance well well o grin
Re: Traditional And White Wedding Pics/photos Of The Youngest Couple On Nairaland by Deejavuu(f): 12:48am On Dec 27, 2015
olulove:

Black and white =

Brown cute kids grin
Re: Traditional And White Wedding Pics/photos Of The Youngest Couple On Nairaland by Swissheart(f): 12:54am On Dec 27, 2015
Lovely pictures... HML

(1) (Reply)

Trend Of Brides And Bridemaids Showing Their Butts / Media Sponsor For Your Major Public Events / Order Your Cake, Special Bread, Small Chop, Snacks At A Very Affordable Price...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.