Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,858 members, 7,855,534 topics. Date: Monday, 10 June 2024 at 01:29 AM

Oh How I Love Festive Season - Events (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Oh How I Love Festive Season (2347 Views)

Everyone Should Be Careful This Festive Season / This Festive Season Buying Guide - Avoid All This If You Don’t Want Regret / Healthy Hamper For The Festive Season (GO GREEN) *PICTURES* (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oh How I Love Festive Season by firstking01(m): 12:10pm On Dec 21, 2015
naughtynaughty:
I luv dis period so much, A few weeks ago when the
weather turned bringing that crisp sweet
smell of harmattan, I couldn’t contain my
joy. There are so many events, parties,
family gathering etc to attend and of
course the almighty 'item 7' ahhhaaaa dts d main thing mehn.. Dts wat dis season is filled with.

Jollof rice, pounded yam dt I havnt eaten for months nau, fried rice, egunsi soup with plenty fried meats, cow meat, beef, turkey and ponmon. Thrs alwas so much fud evriwhr u turn and evri house u visit. It’s like people in Nigeria wait till
December to showcase culinary prowess
and generosity that was nowhere to be
found in previous months, and it’s hard
to say no.

This year I don't even care abt getting fat afterwards..ahhaa dts whr d problem lies. I look forward to
being fat and happy in December, then
pay the price in the new year. I get on
the scale and weep and starve myslf.

Bt not to worry abt january..ryt nau amma eat eat eat till January. Cheeerrz to d festive period and to evri1 lukin forward to d xmas rice just lyk me. Hehehe
hmmm...u wan fat ba...u knw we men dnt like fat women embarassed
naughtynaughty:
I luv dis period so much, A few weeks ago when the
weather turned bringing that crisp sweet
smell of harmattan, I couldn’t contain my
joy. There are so many events, parties,
family gathering etc to attend and of
course the almighty 'item 7' ahhhaaaa dts d main thing mehn.. Dts wat dis season is filled with.

Jollof rice, pounded yam dt I havnt eaten for months nau, fried rice, egunsi soup with plenty fried meats, cow meat, beef, turkey and ponmon. Thrs alwas so much fud evriwhr u turn and evri house u visit. It’s like people in Nigeria wait till
December to showcase culinary prowess
and generosity that was nowhere to be
found in previous months, and it’s hard
to say no.

This year I don't even care abt getting fat afterwards..ahhaa dts whr d problem lies. I look forward to
being fat and happy in December, then
pay the price in the new year. I get on
the scale and weep and starve myslf.

Bt not to worry abt january..ryt nau amma eat eat eat till January. Cheeerrz to d festive period and to evri1 lukin forward to d xmas rice just lyk me. Hehehe
hmmm...u wan fat ba...u knw we men dnt like fat women,,,as for d christmas tin, i used to enjoy it wen i was a kidcheesy...u knw all those children rubber eye glass and wrist watchescheesy...if ur father neva buy am for u, christmas neva start for ur side ocheesy...buh nw, adult hood dan take over mesad
Re: Oh How I Love Festive Season by Nobody: 3:15pm On Dec 21, 2015
firstking01:
hmmm...u wan fat ba...u knw we men dnt like fat women embarassedhmmm...u wan fat ba...u knw we men dnt like fat women,,,as for d christmas tin, i used to enjoy it wen i was a kidcheesy...u knw all those children rubber eye glass and wrist watchescheesy...if ur father neva buy am for u, christmas neva start for ur side ocheesy...buh nw, adult hood dan take over mesad
abi..nah sef to wear new cloth on xmas day dey hard me
Re: Oh How I Love Festive Season by firstking01(m): 3:30pm On Dec 21, 2015
naughtynaughty:
abi..nah sef to wear new cloth on xmas day dey hard me
lol, yeah,,,u wer really therecheesy
Re: Oh How I Love Festive Season by Nobody: 3:34pm On Dec 21, 2015
SINNZ:

I dunno what type of high it gives these people. I still don't know what they benefit from making jest of relationships whether failed or working.

Its best you nd marie ignores till it dies a natural death cos the more replies you give, the more they'll try to milk you of more details.
Its the same reason why I've taken a certain resolve cos peeps on here are mostly envious and will do whatever it takes to destroy your online persona.

My side tight jare.. Been ill since yesterday tho.. Malaria wants me dead sad. Hope you aii?
my dear I feel ur pain. Sme pple tink dey cn frustrate sum1's lyf on here bcus its a faceless forum. A guy is currently givin me a hard tym here lyk to pull me down or sumtin, bt aswear I wunt reply his mention again. Sorry dear. That's pple fr u. Lyk evritin is der bizness
Re: Oh How I Love Festive Season by SINNZ(m): 4:32pm On Dec 21, 2015
naughtynaughty:
my dear I feel ur pain. Sme pple tink dey cn frustrate sum1's lyf on here bcus its a faceless forum. A guy is currently givin me a hard tym here lyk to pull me down or sumtin, bt aswear I wunt reply his mention again. Sorry dear. That's pple fr u. Lyk evritin is der bizness
Oh! So u finally joined in derailing your thread cheesycheesy

Its better to ignore them than oblige them. Trust me, it really works!
Re: Oh How I Love Festive Season by Nobody: 4:45pm On Dec 21, 2015
SINNZ:
Oh! So u finally joined in derailing your thread cheesycheesy

Its better to ignore them than oblige them. Trust me, it really works!
lol, jxt had 2join in dt ur discussion. Its bcumin unbecoming of those annoying guys
Re: Oh How I Love Festive Season by SINNZ(m): 4:48pm On Dec 21, 2015
naughtynaughty:
lol, jxt had 2join in dt ur discussion. Its bcumin unbecoming of those annoying guys
I haven't actually noticed the guy picking on you. Has he told you what his problem is?
Re: Oh How I Love Festive Season by Nobody: 5:03pm On Dec 21, 2015
SINNZ:
I haven't actually noticed the guy picking on you. Has he told you what his problem is?
u knw all those unnecesrilly long nagging lyk pouring frustration on sum1? Lol
Re: Oh How I Love Festive Season by SINNZ(m): 5:13pm On Dec 21, 2015
naughtynaughty:
u knw all those unnecesrilly long nagging lyk pouring frustration on sum1? Lol
perhaps he's crushing on you! cheesy

Guys crush like that sometimes wink
Re: Oh How I Love Festive Season by Nobody: 6:09pm On Dec 21, 2015
SINNZ:
www.nairaland.com/2805676/guys-come-house-annoying-talk/20#41214976 biko chck d last 2 commnts. Lol
Re: Oh How I Love Festive Season by SINNZ(m): 8:55pm On Dec 21, 2015
naughtynaughty:
www.nairaland.com/2805676/guys-come-house-annoying-talk/20#41214976 biko chck d last 2 commnts. Lol

LMAO!! Dude seems really pained with life grin

Its a good thing you ignored him tho.. Seeing as e-brawls aren't your thing. wink
Re: Oh How I Love Festive Season by Nobody: 9:01pm On Dec 21, 2015
SINNZ:

LMAO!! Dude seems really pained with life grin

Its a good thing you ignored him tho.. Seeing as e-brawls aren't your thing. wink
lol I don taya fr d boy mata. I dnt even read his long lamentations again..he don quote me taya dis evenin. Lol.

Howdy
Re: Oh How I Love Festive Season by SINNZ(m): 9:05pm On Dec 21, 2015
naughtynaughty:
lol I don taya fr d boy mata. I dnt even read his long lamentations again..he don quote me taya dis evenin. Lol.

Howdy
Hehehehe... Its slowly bcomin an obsession. LOL, if you were the type that brawls, you'll surely find holes in his posts wink

Haven't been feeling too good dear. Just got back from the hospital... Wbu?
Re: Oh How I Love Festive Season by Nobody: 9:14pm On Dec 21, 2015
SINNZ:

Hehehehe... Its slowly bcomin an obsession. LOL, if you were the type that brawls, you'll surely find holes in his posts wink

Haven't been feeling too good dear. Just got back from the hospital... Wbu?
am jxt tayad of hearin black slack pussy repeatedly. Lol

R u okay? Pele. Am gud oo..jxt here, chatting
Re: Oh How I Love Festive Season by SINNZ(m): 9:22pm On Dec 21, 2015
naughtynaughty:
am jxt tayad of hearin black slack pussy repeatedly. Lol

R u okay? Pele. Am gud oo..jxt here, chatting

LOL. You really are nawty! Was gonna ask how you came up with that moniker grin

I'm gettin better, caught the flu few days ago so I went for a test today, turns out I have malaria. smiley
Re: Oh How I Love Festive Season by Nobody: 9:25pm On Dec 21, 2015
SINNZ:

LOL. You really are nawty! Was gonna ask how you came up with that moniker grin

I'm gettin better, caught the flu few days ago so I went for a test today, turns out I have malaria. smiley
stop derailing my thread ooooooooo *crying* choiiiiii
Re: Oh How I Love Festive Season by SINNZ(m): 9:29pm On Dec 21, 2015
naughtynaughty:
stop derailing my thread ooooooooo *crying* choiiiiii

Gerraarahia jorr.. Its in Events section already grin
Re: Oh How I Love Festive Season by McPerry(f): 9:34pm On Dec 21, 2015
Compliments of the seasons to everyone.
Re: Oh How I Love Festive Season by Nobody: 9:36pm On Dec 21, 2015
SINNZ:

Gerraarahia jorr.. Its in Events section already grin
lol, naso I c am oo

1 Like

Re: Oh How I Love Festive Season by Nobody: 9:37pm On Dec 21, 2015
McPerry:
Compliments of the seasons to everyone.
compliment dear. Pls enjoy d holiday 2fullest. Bless. U
Re: Oh How I Love Festive Season by McPerry(f): 9:40pm On Dec 21, 2015
naughtynaughty:
compliment dear. Pls enjoy d holiday 2fullest. Bless. U

Thanks sweet grin
Re: Oh How I Love Festive Season by Nobody: 10:57pm On Dec 21, 2015
naughtynaughty:
lol..lemme oo, shebi ave change it nah. Asin u dnt eat turkey too. Smh
Lol...don't mind me. cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Synthetic Photo Book Album For As Low As N1,250 Only!!! / See How A 12-foot Python Died After Eating Porcupine / Event Centre Available @ Sango Ota

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.