Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,313 members, 7,836,353 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:06 AM

When You Eat Too Much Salt...read This - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / When You Eat Too Much Salt...read This (68498 Views)

6 Side Effects Of Eating Too Much Salt / 5 Reasons You Eat Too Much. / Here's What Can Happen When You Eat Too Much Salt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When You Eat Too Much Salt...read This by dlivefeeds: 12:34am On Dec 22, 2015
adelujohn:
Thanks for the info.

You welcome
Re: When You Eat Too Much Salt...read This by chachanga: 5:17am On Dec 22, 2015
skylove1:
Today is my birthday, let me for the first time celebrate with nairalanders

Happy Bday then, remember to also share the rice and malt grin

1 Like

Re: When You Eat Too Much Salt...read This by Melo11: 8:18am On Dec 22, 2015
We need to control the consumption
Re: When You Eat Too Much Salt...read This by calculator123(m): 8:18am On Dec 22, 2015
Adaure4ever:
Cooked salt is ok but adding raw salt to a meal when eating it is Bad.
please expansiate? thanks
Re: When You Eat Too Much Salt...read This by dlivefeeds: 9:53am On Dec 22, 2015
calculator123:
please expansiate? thanks

I think i understand what he meant. While eating some add more salt to taste, like my grandpa does those days...no food has taste to him until he adds salt on the dinning table. grin
Re: When You Eat Too Much Salt...read This by calculator123(m): 3:02pm On Dec 22, 2015
dlivefeeds:

I think i understand what he meant. While eating some add more salt to taste, like my grandpa does those days...no food has taste to him until he adds salt on the dinning table. grin
how is that bad or affects the body?
Re: When You Eat Too Much Salt...read This by professore(m): 6:35pm On Dec 22, 2015
This is educative

1 Like

Re: When You Eat Too Much Salt...read This by dlivefeeds: 3:34pm On Dec 23, 2015
calculator123:
how is that bad or affects the body?

See this thread https://www.nairaland.com/2819477/salt-uses-tips-educative
Re: When You Eat Too Much Salt...read This by tosyne2much(m): 1:48am On Dec 26, 2015
smilenow:
ok

..too much of everything is totally bad
You are right.. Excess of everything has bad sides
Re: When You Eat Too Much Salt...read This by tosyne2much(m): 2:03am On Dec 26, 2015
Akinz0126:

Well a doctor once educate us on how harmful and dangerous using Maggi and salt to prepare the meal we take in could be.He rounded up the lecture by advocating that its better we make use of either salt or maggi but combining the both could hamper our health.
Woooow !!! I'm learning things
Re: When You Eat Too Much Salt...read This by Cutehector(m): 4:49am On Dec 26, 2015
tosyne2much:
Woooow !!! I'm learning things
learning fire! Dat pot of sweet soup dah iya basiri will cook nw, u go rush eat am fogerrin say she put salt and maggi togerra... See, forget all this yarns abt salt this salt that...
Re: When You Eat Too Much Salt...read This by tosyne2much(m): 8:52am On Dec 26, 2015
Cutehector:
learning fire! Dat pot of sweet soup dah iya basiri will cook nw, u go rush eat am fogerrin say she put salt and maggi togerra... See, forget all this yarns abt salt this salt that...
I no dey chop for canteen tongue

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

HIV Activist Trolls Man She Allegedly Had Unprotected Sex With (Photos) / Photos From Kwata Abattoir, Anambra. How Much Do We Know About The Meat We Eat ? / Lady Who Transitioned To Male Is Now De-transitioning To Female, Regrets Action

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.