Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,601 members, 7,958,842 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 05:06 AM

EFCC Seals Hotel Owned By Shuaibu Salisu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EFCC Seals Hotel Owned By Shuaibu Salisu (49810 Views)

EFCC Seals Patience Jonathan's Property In Abuja (Photos) / EFCC Seals Apere Embelakpo's Houses In Bayelsa (pics) / Shuaibu Salisu: I Delivered $47m In 11 Suitcases To Dasuki - The Nation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

EFCC Seals Hotel Owned By Shuaibu Salisu by sixtuschimere: 10:23am On Dec 21, 2015
Halal Fountain Hotel Annex, Kaduna State, said to be owned by the the former Director of Finance in the Office of the National Security Adviser (ONSA), Shuaibu Salisu, has been sealed off by the EFCC.

EFCC going for all the looters in Nigeria.The war against corrupt officials has started

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC Seals Hotel Owned By Shuaibu Salisu by BeeBeeOoh(m): 10:23am On Dec 21, 2015
When they will un-seal the hotel, they won't let the public to know. EFCC deceiving Nigerians from the days Nnamdi Azikiwe & Tafawa Balewa..

51 Likes 5 Shares

Re: EFCC Seals Hotel Owned By Shuaibu Salisu by Demmocrats(m): 10:24am On Dec 21, 2015
Halal Fountain Hotel Annex, Kaduna State, said to be owned by the the former Director of Finance in the Office of the National Security Adviser (ONSA), Shuaibu Salisu, has been sealed off by the EFCC.

At this rate every body will seat up, both in all sectors. My Sai Buhari is on the right track to truly change this nation for good.

Sai Buhari!!!

82 Likes 4 Shares

Re: EFCC Seals Hotel Owned By Shuaibu Salisu by AfribaryChika(f): 10:26am On Dec 21, 2015
Where is the hotel now? Hmmmmmm What a picture

4 Likes

Re: EFCC Seals Hotel Owned By Shuaibu Salisu by azzima(m): 10:27am On Dec 21, 2015
I haven't heard of any Hausa crying of marginalization oooo. But if it was NOI or Stealer Oduah, it will be wailing.

160 Likes 16 Shares

Re: EFCC Seals Hotel Owned By Shuaibu Salisu by Nobody: 10:31am On Dec 21, 2015
shocked
Re: EFCC Seals Hotel Owned By Shuaibu Salisu by Nobody: 10:32am On Dec 21, 2015
Great... E remain bro. jona own shocked

5 Likes

Re: EFCC Seals Hotel Owned By Shuaibu Salisu by kokoA(m): 10:34am On Dec 21, 2015
Na wah o.. Na serving civil servant build hotel so? shocked

1 Like

Re: EFCC Seals Hotel Owned By Shuaibu Salisu by menix(m): 10:37am On Dec 21, 2015
I just pity the families of the hotel workers.

5 Likes

Re: EFCC Seals Hotel Owned By Shuaibu Salisu by omenka(m): 10:38am On Dec 21, 2015
Where was this same Agency under Jonathan?? I still can't believe this is the same EFCC Obj established.

Great job guys, great job.

38 Likes

Re: EFCC Seals Hotel Owned By Shuaibu Salisu by ijaw1stson: 10:40am On Dec 21, 2015
Demmocrats:

At this rate every body will seat up, both in all sectors. My Sai Buhari is on the right track to truly change this nation for good.

Sai Buhari!!!
where is d change? is it nt the same efcc that are very corrupt?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EFCC Seals Hotel Owned By Shuaibu Salisu by ijaw1stson: 10:42am On Dec 21, 2015
kokoA:
Na wah o.. Na serving civil servant build hotel so? shocked
where is the hotel? I see gate only

1 Like

Re: EFCC Seals Hotel Owned By Shuaibu Salisu by omenka(m): 10:46am On Dec 21, 2015
Demmocrats:

Sai Buhari!!!
It is no wonder over 70% of Nigerians approve of Baba's fight against corruption.

Once we get anti corruption right and then get power supply and agriculture right, there is just about no limit to what we can achieve as a nation.

I have high hopes Baba will take us there- it is just a matter of time.

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC Seals Hotel Owned By Shuaibu Salisu by johnmartus(m): 11:54am On Dec 21, 2015
AH COMMON DIRECTOR OF FINANCE OWN THIS BEUTIFUL HOTEL? JONATHAN DONE RUINED THIS COUNTRY.

14 Likes

Re: EFCC Seals Hotel Owned By Shuaibu Salisu by dhantey324(m): 11:59am On Dec 21, 2015
Archaic undecided
Re: EFCC Seals Hotel Owned By Shuaibu Salisu by richidinho(m): 12:04pm On Dec 21, 2015
chai
Ashy biz don stop be that grin
Re: EFCC Seals Hotel Owned By Shuaibu Salisu by doctokwus: 12:26pm On Dec 21, 2015
That thing looks photoshopped.
Who seals a building by writing on the sidewall and allows the hotel's flyer on the maingate to remain?
Op,try harder,though I sincerely hope it's true.
Re: EFCC Seals Hotel Owned By Shuaibu Salisu by wirinet(m): 12:44pm On Dec 21, 2015
azzima:
I haven't heard of any Hausa crying of marginalization oooo. But if it was NOI or Stealer Oduah, it will be wailing.
Good observation. No northerner or Dasuki's kinsman has come out to support Dasuki's alleged looting of the treasury. If Dasuki was from the eastern part of the Niger, you would have been hearing witch hunt, Buhari's personal vendetta, hatred for the east and the most absurd of all excuses, is he the only one that stole? What of OBJ, Tinubu, Gowon and even Tara Balewa? Prosecute all past looters before you can touch anyone from the east.

Imagine, Okonjo Iweala is asked to come and explain her role in the sharing of our common treasury, and her people are already screaming "witch hunting", what will they say if she is arrested?

54 Likes 3 Shares

Re: EFCC Seals Hotel Owned By Shuaibu Salisu by tunex23: 12:46pm On Dec 21, 2015
BeeBeeOoh:
When they will un-seal the hotel, they won't let the public to know. EFCC deceiving Nigerians from the days Nnamdi Azikiwe & Tafawa Balewa..
madam don't get confuse, this is Buhari's era not GEJ! Let that stick into your robot head

20 Likes

Re: EFCC Seals Hotel Owned By Shuaibu Salisu by BeeBeeOoh(m): 12:52pm On Dec 21, 2015
tunex23:
madam don't get confuse, this is Buhari's era not GEJ! Let that stick into your robot head
u mean how "Ibrahim Larmode Ex EFCC Boss Whom #4tr Went Missing Under His Watch" While Your Saint Was Watching??

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC Seals Hotel Owned By Shuaibu Salisu by tunex23: 1:06pm On Dec 21, 2015
BeeBeeOoh:
u mean how "Ibrahim Larmode Ex EFCC Boss Whom #4tr Went Missing Under His Watch" While Your Saint Was Watching??
what do you me by your "saint" so you think anyone that criticise GEJ govt is a Buharist? Ibrahim Larmode you are saying was appointed by who? And wasn't he fired and under investigation right now.

15 Likes

Re: EFCC Seals Hotel Owned By Shuaibu Salisu by obowunmi(m): 1:23pm On Dec 21, 2015
BeeBeeOoh:

As in... the Abachas are still roaming, so is Obasanjo, and the rest of em.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Seals Hotel Owned By Shuaibu Salisu by saint047(m): 1:26pm On Dec 21, 2015
My attention has been drawn to the fact that SUN Newpapers have returned the Dasuki's yams they took under Femi Adeshina's watch as editor. At this rate, it seems I'm the only one who didn't benefit from Dasuki's yams. GMB got 2 cars. Even Femi Adeshina got as SUN Editor.

4 Likes

Re: EFCC Seals Hotel Owned By Shuaibu Salisu by BeeBeeOoh(m): 1:34pm On Dec 21, 2015
obowunmi:

As in... the Abachas are still roaming, so is Obasanjo, and the rest of em.
u dey mind dem, those people are legalised arm of robbers..

3 Likes

Re: EFCC Seals Hotel Owned By Shuaibu Salisu by NwaNimo1(m): 1:44pm On Dec 21, 2015
How is that sealed They've just written EFCC in paint on the wall.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Seals Hotel Owned By Shuaibu Salisu by MeesterMAN: 1:45pm On Dec 21, 2015

Re: EFCC Seals Hotel Owned By Shuaibu Salisu by Nobody: 1:45pm On Dec 21, 2015
When are they going to seal Daura Champ tent
Re: EFCC Seals Hotel Owned By Shuaibu Salisu by jeje123(m): 1:45pm On Dec 21, 2015
Samboribobo d game just started
Re: EFCC Seals Hotel Owned By Shuaibu Salisu by pretydiva(f): 1:45pm On Dec 21, 2015
Buh none has been found guilty n sentenced
Re: EFCC Seals Hotel Owned By Shuaibu Salisu by menix(m): 1:46pm On Dec 21, 2015
I just pity the people living around that hotel cous they will have increased Libido being that the Evil Spirits of Gonking will all flee soon to near by homes to tarry when the hotel is unsealed...
Re: EFCC Seals Hotel Owned By Shuaibu Salisu by Coolcash1: 1:46pm On Dec 21, 2015
Good one..More to come
Re: EFCC Seals Hotel Owned By Shuaibu Salisu by Mutuwa(m): 1:47pm On Dec 21, 2015
halal fountain?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Crush Those Involved In Oil Theft, President Tinubu Tells Security Agencies / Nigerian Airforce Confirms Plane Crash Near Kaduna International Airport / Tinubu: Why I Delegated El-Rufai, Others To Answer Questions At Chatham House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.