Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,658 members, 7,820,309 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:54 PM

How Many Factors Of Webmaster Tools? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How Many Factors Of Webmaster Tools? (416 Views)

Google Webmaster Tools: Should I Traget Nigeria Or Leave It Unticked? / I Need Help Of Webmaster / Get Traffic 2 And Blogs with Google &Bing Webmaster tools (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Many Factors Of Webmaster Tools? by dotzoo(m): 10:35am On Dec 21, 2015
Hi Guys,
I am fresher in SEO. I want to know general knowledge of webmaster tool, please shared detail information of webmaster tool.
Re: How Many Factors Of Webmaster Tools? by cheavroi(m): 5:48pm On Dec 21, 2015
Ask whatever information you want and I will do my best to answer it.

1 Like

Re: How Many Factors Of Webmaster Tools? by embeddj: 5:57pm On Dec 21, 2015
How to remove site from mannual action and thin content?
Re: How Many Factors Of Webmaster Tools? by cheavroi(m): 6:11pm On Dec 21, 2015
What was the reason for the manual action. Was it a complain about a bad backlink profile?

If it is,there are two routes depending on how bad it is. I am also assuming this is your first manual notification.

1. Stop whatever backlink action you are engaged in. If you have hired an seo expert, try and get all the information you can about where they built backlinks for you

2. Download all your backlinks

3. Analyse them. Sort them into good,bad and ugly

4. Remove the bad,ugly

5. Submit a reconsideration request.

The second option is to ignore the websit and simply start afresh.

For thin content issue, simply consolidate your webpage contents.

I hope that helps.

(1) (Reply)

How To Create A Free Business /professional Email with ur blog name / Twitter Is Down For The Second Time In A Day / Ict And Solar Panel Installation Empowerment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.