Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,837 members, 7,956,155 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 05:58 AM

Fuel: One Gallon=N1,000.00 (black Market) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fuel: One Gallon=N1,000.00 (black Market) (604 Views)

Fayose Buys Fuel From Black Market Sellers Because Of Ekiti Fuel Scarcity (Photo / Black Market Petrol Dealer Thanks Fayose For Making Fuel Scarce In Ekiti / Buhari Is Not A Magician Trending As Naira Hits N425/$ At Black Market (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fuel: One Gallon=N1,000.00 (black Market) by Hiploko(m): 11:03am On Dec 21, 2015
I can't believe Nigerians could be this calm and quiet... Dying and not reacting... Where are all those that sponsored and planned protests? Are they all dead
Re: Fuel: One Gallon=N1,000.00 (black Market) by Hiploko(m): 11:19am On Dec 21, 2015
WheeeewwW!!! Nigerians yaff suffered o... embarassed
Re: Fuel: One Gallon=N1,000.00 (black Market) by Drclassic(m): 11:19am On Dec 21, 2015
this problem is increasing by each passing day
Re: Fuel: One Gallon=N1,000.00 (black Market) by Hiploko(m): 11:21am On Dec 21, 2015
Drclassic:
this problem is increasing by each passing day
my dear, I wish the electorates can be isolated such that if you vote for change you bear the consequences and if you vote for transformation, you also bear the consequences. Now every1 is suffering with no iota of relief or hope in sight..
Re: Fuel: One Gallon=N1,000.00 (black Market) by Nnemuka(f): 11:35am On Dec 21, 2015
ok
Re: Fuel: One Gallon=N1,000.00 (black Market) by Hiploko(m): 11:42am On Dec 21, 2015
Nnemuka:
yoruba slaves and their media cant say peem, you know why? their masters will deal with them.
I am shocked Nigerians are quiet... Highest level of hypocrisy.. I am even angry @ PDP and other parties. This is a God given chance to exploit the cluelessness of the ruling party to gain grounds and support. Surprisingly too, they aint seeing the massive opportunity this induced suffering offers. I bet you that if PDP was in power, APC would have sponsored and led many protests across the country. See dollar price,fuel price,job losses,inflation,Zaria killings etc..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fuel: One Gallon=N1,000.00 (black Market) by Nnemuka(f): 11:49am On Dec 21, 2015
Hiploko:
I am shocked Nigerians are quiet... Highest level of hypocrisy..
This is the 3rd month and most Nigerians, sahara reporters, Nation newspaper and even premium times are not crying for the head of Buhari and you think its normal?

Say peem as a 5%ter and watch the slaves and zombies curse the life out of you.
They are protecting their lord and Masters......
Re: Fuel: One Gallon=N1,000.00 (black Market) by Hiploko(m): 12:06pm On Dec 21, 2015
Nnemuka:

This is the 3rd month and most Nigerians, sahara reporters, Nation newspaper and even premium times are not crying for the head of Buhari and you think its normal?

Say peem as a 5%ter and watch the slaves and zombies curse the life out of you.
They are protecting their lord and Masters......

mehn!!! I know most people for pride sake wouldn't come out to condemn what is happening. They would be like*this government no sabi anything o but if I talk now, e go be Bleep up for my side becos I make plenty noise for dem before. Make I just dey endure*
Re: Fuel: One Gallon=N1,000.00 (black Market) by Nnemuka(f): 12:12pm On Dec 21, 2015
Hiploko:
mehn!!! I know most people for pride sake wouldn't come out to condemn what is happening. They would be like*this government no sabi anything o but if I talk now, e go be Bleep up for my side becos I make plenty noise for dem before. Make I just dey endure*
yep many children born to these 97% will bear the name Endurance this time around. that is the only way to register their displeasure in govt instead of voicing out.
You don hear berem shout sai buharia again? hunger don make her go deaf and dumb. she now sells land instead of curtains.... odiegwu grin

1 Like

Re: Fuel: One Gallon=N1,000.00 (black Market) by Hiploko(m): 12:19pm On Dec 21, 2015
Nnemuka:

yep many children born to these 97% will bear the name Endurance this time around. that is the only way to register their displeasure in govt instead of voicing out.
You don hear berem shout sai buharia again? hunger don make her go deaf and dumb. she now sells land instead of curtains.... odiegwu grin
grin

(1) (Reply)

Who Was The Real Slave Master? / Tragedy Averted As Truck Runs Into Moving Train In Lagos (PHOTOS) / My Yoruba Brothers Why Give Your Reason(s) Why We Don't Trust Igbos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.