Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,755 members, 7,831,439 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:41 PM

When DNA Test Proves That The First Child Of Your Wife Is Not Your Child - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / When DNA Test Proves That The First Child Of Your Wife Is Not Your Child (771 Views)

Should I Tell My Neighbour To Go & Do DNA Test On His Kids? / Cheating Nigerian Wife Threatens A Man Who Said Men Should Do DNA Test / When DNA Test Is Not Necessary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

When DNA Test Proves That The First Child Of Your Wife Is Not Your Child by Princevirus(m): 12:01pm On Dec 21, 2015
Some girls are evil even as some boys are stupid. You can't the story my sister told me, that her friend (a girl) was bold enough to tell her that she slept with her ex at eve of her wedding simply because she loves the boy so much. I have also heard stories of girls who insisted that their first pregnancy will be from their ex and when they take in from their ex in the village they will travel to meet the would be husband and sleep with him without the man knowing that they have taken in from another man. EVIL
Re: When DNA Test Proves That The First Child Of Your Wife Is Not Your Child by jamex93(m): 12:17pm On Dec 21, 2015
correct ur topic first
Re: When DNA Test Proves That The First Child Of Your Wife Is Not Your Child by Aceed: 12:59pm On Dec 21, 2015
Which love? She love her ex sotaay she marry another person angry
The woman na prostitute!

She go still do am with the ex wey she say she love

(1) (Reply)

10 Annoying Toddler Habits (and How To Deal) / Check this out! She is very bold (Photo) / ‘unemployment Crashing Nigerians’ Marriages’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.