Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,036 members, 7,818,059 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:16 AM

How To Prepare Garlic And Ginger - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How To Prepare Garlic And Ginger (653 Views)

Garlic And Erectile Dysfunction ; Intimacy / Sexual Benefits Of Garlic And Vitamin C Combination / 10 Health Benefits Of Onions, Garlic And Ginger (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Prepare Garlic And Ginger by smushi(m): 2:28pm On Dec 21, 2015
I've read many journals about garlic and Ginger, that it's very good for our health, so I went to the market to buy them. But my problem is, I don't know how to prepare it with food or anything. please I need guidelines on how to prepare this wonderful spices, Either with rice, beans, soup, or tea. Thanks.
Re: How To Prepare Garlic And Ginger by brut(f): 4:52pm On Dec 21, 2015
This garlic/ginger thing works like mad. There was a time I suffered insomnia .I blended garlic and ginger then mixed with honey. You won't believe I started sleeping well afterward s.It also helps in colon cleansing...na so so poo poo.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Doctors should read this : Blood pressure management rethink. / Derma Breast Lift Some Beauty Products Work / Is It Harmful To Stay Awake For 4 Days Without Sleep

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.