Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,469 members, 7,816,111 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:08 AM

Adasexie Is Fake (proof Included) - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Adasexie Is Fake (proof Included) (1599 Views)

Buhari Was Cloned in London, Current Nigerian President is Fake – Asari Dokubo ( / Gone Are The Days.. When Men Were Boys... Pictures Included / Adasexie Is A Fake! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Adasexie Is Fake (proof Included) by Nobody: 2:49pm On Dec 21, 2015
Adasexie has been using a model named Paliechi Okoronkwo's pictures as her dp

Proof: http://www.sosnation.com/2015/02/27/paliechi-okoronkwo-is-sos-face-of-the-week-february-27-2015/

I knew that fool was a dude. Fake people everywhere

www.nairaland.com/adasexie
Re: Adasexie Is Fake (proof Included) by Cholls(m): 2:51pm On Dec 21, 2015
My brothers and sisters look she's(he's) Busted! I just knew she was too stubborn to be true.
Re: Adasexie Is Fake (proof Included) by ronald4lif(m): 2:53pm On Dec 21, 2015
Nna, I might be wasting my time in this 9-5 job o. With the number of detectives spiralling on Nairaland seems like it's a more promising and lucrative career. Please who can link me up biko?
Re: Adasexie Is Fake (proof Included) by Nobody: 2:53pm On Dec 21, 2015
Busted..

Op I owe you $1
Re: Adasexie Is Fake (proof Included) by Nobody: 2:54pm On Dec 21, 2015
Oh . . . wow.

but what if they are the same person?
Re: Adasexie Is Fake (proof Included) by Nobody: 3:00pm On Dec 21, 2015
Whaoo!.. Darven again!.. Nice Job Darven.. Good work Darven.. 100gbosas for your forensal intellectuality, I pray MrsPhyno rethinks her decision and start falling in love with you bro.
Re: Adasexie Is Fake (proof Included) by Nobody: 3:04pm On Dec 21, 2015
profojah:
Whaoo!.. Darven again!.. Nice Job Darven.. Good work Darven.. 100gbosas for your forensal intellectuality, I pray MrsPhyno rethinks her decision and start falling in love with you bro.

Amen! cry

1 Like

Re: Adasexie Is Fake (proof Included) by Nobody: 3:06pm On Dec 21, 2015
ronald4lif:
Nna, I might be wasting my time in this 9-5 job o. With the number of detectives spiralling on Nairaland seems like it's a more promising and lucrative career. Please who can link me up biko?

Pm me your CV and I will get back to you.
Re: Adasexie Is Fake (proof Included) by zyzxx(m): 3:16pm On Dec 21, 2015
ah!!!! ERUU YIN BAMI
i fear NL
Re: Adasexie Is Fake (proof Included) by adasexie(f): 3:38pm On Dec 21, 2015
Lolz it really funny seeing the op being .congratulated for something that's easily obtainable on Google..so what's the achievement here?that you busted me??tf!.......on The allegations..I'd rather not say anything..believe whatever you want to believe..mtchew.
Re: Adasexie Is Fake (proof Included) by Nobody: 3:48pm On Dec 21, 2015
adasexie:
Lolz it really funny seeing the op being .congratulated for something that's easily obtainable on Google..so what's the achievement here?that you busted me??tf!.......on The allegations..I'd rather not say anything..believe whatever you want to believe..mtchew.

See this shameless fool.
Re: Adasexie Is Fake (proof Included) by zeetyzin(m): 7:04pm On Dec 21, 2015
adasexie:
Abi dis one dey craze ni....u still dey here dey run mouth?...ure stewpid to stupor.
ELERIIBU!
Re: Adasexie Is Fake (proof Included) by Nobody: 4:01pm On Dec 22, 2015
Darven, I see you reading my diary shocked.

1 Like

Re: Adasexie Is Fake (proof Included) by claremont(m): 6:58pm On Dec 24, 2015
Nairaland is a reflection of Nigeria. So if there are scammers in Nigeria, there will definitely be scammers on Nairaland.

Any image on a Nairaland profile (or any profile for that matter) can be google-searched to find out if it's authentic or if it's an image stolen from the web. The owner of the Adasexie moniker stole the image of a 'Pamela Okoronkwo' and used it as his/her own.

(1) (Reply)

Should This Be The New National Anthem? (photo) / End Time! See What These Ladies Were Seen Wearing At A Party (18+ Photos) / A Very Good Computer Instructor Needed In Abuja For Immediate Employment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.