Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,213 members, 7,818,723 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:57 PM

Tania Omotayo Flaunts Barbie Look With New Purple Hairdo [PICS] - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tania Omotayo Flaunts Barbie Look With New Purple Hairdo [PICS] (49249 Views)

Wizkid Is Just A Wavy God With Comeback Trendy Hairdo [PICS] / Lola Omotayo Flaunts 'Crazy' Hair / Maima Nkewa Puts Cleavage On Display In Peach Hairdo [PICS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tania Omotayo Flaunts Barbie Look With New Purple Hairdo [PICS] by omoadeleye(m): 9:48pm On Dec 21, 2015
smiley
Re: Tania Omotayo Flaunts Barbie Look With New Purple Hairdo [PICS] by AyamConfidence(m): 9:50pm On Dec 21, 2015
Wizkid mumu don enter the girl head
Re: Tania Omotayo Flaunts Barbie Look With New Purple Hairdo [PICS] by AyamConfidence(m): 9:53pm On Dec 21, 2015
dechandel:
Nice Contour
Nice highlight
Nice eye makeup
Nice bronzer
Nice shades of makeup

Her face primer is also nice

Finally nice edits to the pics!!
All thanks to the crew for dolling her up
She can't be more than the average Instagram chick who abuses the Valencia filter!!
na wa to u o...anyway what was i expecting...u sound like a make up freak and artist
Re: Tania Omotayo Flaunts Barbie Look With New Purple Hairdo [PICS] by ajuwarhodes(f): 9:57pm On Dec 21, 2015
KimBerlyie:

They ain't related.

Mrs lola Omotayo Okoye was born to a Nigerian Father (Mr. Omotayo) and a Russian Mother (Mrs. Alevtina Aliona Omotayo) who got married many years back in Russia before relocating to Nigeria. It was here in Nigeria that Lola, whose full name is Titilola Loretta Omotayo was born..

Tania Omotayo is also half Nigerian and half European. She was born to a Nigerian mother and Austrian father whose name is Mr Teller. So Tania’s surname is really not Omotayo but Teller, Omotayo was actually her middle name.

In conclusion, Tania is not Lola’s sister.Tania’s dad is white from Austria and her mum is black Yoruba woman, and Tania’s full name is Tania Omotayo Teller. Lola Omotayo Okoye and Tania Omotayo Teller are neither sisters nor bloodily related in anyway, they are only united by their musician partners and entertainment industry.

Jeez u get time o...thanks for the info though
Re: Tania Omotayo Flaunts Barbie Look With New Purple Hairdo [PICS] by Nobody: 9:59pm On Dec 21, 2015
She can't model joorundecided
Re: Tania Omotayo Flaunts Barbie Look With New Purple Hairdo [PICS] by Danova(m): 9:59pm On Dec 21, 2015
My friend, show me something that will boost my g.p.
Re: Tania Omotayo Flaunts Barbie Look With New Purple Hairdo [PICS] by Nobody: 10:07pm On Dec 21, 2015
Abasha[color=#990000][/color] kiss
Re: Tania Omotayo Flaunts Barbie Look With New Purple Hairdo [PICS] by donhils: 10:10pm On Dec 21, 2015
Who looks so clean like this if not for editing? love-vendor my bride.
Re: Tania Omotayo Flaunts Barbie Look With New Purple Hairdo [PICS] by Nobody: 10:12pm On Dec 21, 2015
Danova:
My friend, show me something that will boost my g.p.

I fink yhu should be in dah educational section.............gp is nah treated here!√
Re: Tania Omotayo Flaunts Barbie Look With New Purple Hairdo [PICS] by NwokoloJoshua: 10:17pm On Dec 21, 2015
[color=#000000][/color]She is ok grin
Re: Tania Omotayo Flaunts Barbie Look With New Purple Hairdo [PICS] by chccho(m): 10:20pm On Dec 21, 2015
This are the kinda of beautiful faces we want to see grace front page, not some old muscular Nollywood mamas..

1 Like

Re: Tania Omotayo Flaunts Barbie Look With New Purple Hairdo [PICS] by piagetskinner(m): 10:21pm On Dec 21, 2015
She looks like a sk.. But how does this ameliorate the fuel issue at hand
Re: Tania Omotayo Flaunts Barbie Look With New Purple Hairdo [PICS] by Danova(m): 10:21pm On Dec 21, 2015
toposi4naija:

I fink yhu should be in dah educational section.............gp is nah treated here!√
But is it a bad thing to say something 'Educational in the Celebritical section?
Re: Tania Omotayo Flaunts Barbie Look With New Purple Hairdo [PICS] by Nobody: 10:24pm On Dec 21, 2015
chccho:
This are the kinda of beautiful faces we want to see grace front page, not some old muscular Nollywood mamas..

Are u sure yhu viewed the picture??........coz m' scared wit wah yhu said
Re: Tania Omotayo Flaunts Barbie Look With New Purple Hairdo [PICS] by Temysteve(m): 10:28pm On Dec 21, 2015
panegyrics:
She's beautiful. Point of corrections; Tania and Lola Omotayo just share the same surname co-incidentally!!!! They are neva of the same blood(relations).
so who are u correcting?
Re: Tania Omotayo Flaunts Barbie Look With New Purple Hairdo [PICS] by mamagee3(f): 10:34pm On Dec 21, 2015
Tania Omotayo reminds me of Lola Omotayo!
Re: Tania Omotayo Flaunts Barbie Look With New Purple Hairdo [PICS] by Culin(f): 10:39pm On Dec 21, 2015
beautiful
Re: Tania Omotayo Flaunts Barbie Look With New Purple Hairdo [PICS] by ijaw1stson: 10:44pm On Dec 21, 2015
slimzypink:
m finer tongue
dream on
Re: Tania Omotayo Flaunts Barbie Look With New Purple Hairdo [PICS] by Funkybabee(f): 11:05pm On Dec 21, 2015
afibi babe
Re: Tania Omotayo Flaunts Barbie Look With New Purple Hairdo [PICS] by Nobody: 11:13pm On Dec 21, 2015
dechandel:
I even forgot to add nice lipstick.. Plus the contoured lippy to give a fantastic effect..

Some mofos will come here now screaming beautiful but would bash a NL girl for putting on makeup!!

I was just helping her give reference to the team that glammed her up grin
Hehe
With your experience in that ministry, you'd be putting some skills to waste if you never dey use am tap money. cheesy
Re: Tania Omotayo Flaunts Barbie Look With New Purple Hairdo [PICS] by Truckpusher(m): 11:24pm On Dec 21, 2015
Just negodu what wizzy boy has been eating and I'm here hustling NL girls? angry

In fact if I have ever sent you a pm , please disregard - it was done in error. grin

1 Like

Re: Tania Omotayo Flaunts Barbie Look With New Purple Hairdo [PICS] by tamquezee(m): 11:24pm On Dec 21, 2015
Look too old for Starboy
Re: Tania Omotayo Flaunts Barbie Look With New Purple Hairdo [PICS] by Krayzeejhay(m): 11:32pm On Dec 21, 2015
odinese:
.wizkid doesn't care bout this hoe doe? undecided

He got a whole Lotta of b!tches all over the world

Na you know...MrPersonalBodyGuard2Wizkid..
Re: Tania Omotayo Flaunts Barbie Look With New Purple Hairdo [PICS] by abokikhalifa: 11:40pm On Dec 21, 2015
Spanner4:
Pretty abi, in phyno's voice Iranu
shes preety bro
Re: Tania Omotayo Flaunts Barbie Look With New Purple Hairdo [PICS] by cashdosh(m): 11:48pm On Dec 21, 2015
Congrats!
Re: Tania Omotayo Flaunts Barbie Look With New Purple Hairdo [PICS] by Nobody: 11:54pm On Dec 21, 2015
Truckpusher:
Just negodu what wizzy boy has been eating and I'm here hustling NL girls? angry

In fact if I have ever sent you a pm , please disregard - it was done in error. grin
Lol
Re: Tania Omotayo Flaunts Barbie Look With New Purple Hairdo [PICS] by Nobody: 11:57pm On Dec 21, 2015
Mehn this chick go sweet for bed ooo
Re: Tania Omotayo Flaunts Barbie Look With New Purple Hairdo [PICS] by Deejavuu(f): 12:09am On Dec 22, 2015
Truckpusher:

Lmao grin grin grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy

Falls from okada cheesy
Re: Tania Omotayo Flaunts Barbie Look With New Purple Hairdo [PICS] by nephemmy(m): 12:11am On Dec 22, 2015
after all the facial background and all... Mary kay things, not bad though , nothing special
Re: Tania Omotayo Flaunts Barbie Look With New Purple Hairdo [PICS] by udeme67(m): 12:15am On Dec 22, 2015
The girl try Sha

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Portable Shutdown Mall For Muslims To Celebrate Ramadan (video) / Tony Umez Poses With His 4 Daughters / Davido, Williams Uchemba And Obi Cubana And Others Party Hard In London

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.