Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,304 members, 7,819,033 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:18 AM

Urgent Advice Pls - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Urgent Advice Pls (620 Views)

Should I Buy A Wifi Router Or A Cheap Phone As Hotspot Need Urgent Advice / Pls With 50k To 70k Budget, Whch Phone Should I Buy? Ur Kind Advice Pls / The USB Power Adapter Charger I Bought In Gombe Today(pics) Advice pls! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Urgent Advice Pls by Beautymc(f): 3:13pm On Dec 21, 2015
Pls advice me on which phone is better. I currently use Samsung galaxy s4 and I which to upgrade. Samsung galaxy s6 and iPhone 6, which is better? And the price range.
Re: Urgent Advice Pls by emeraldknytt(m): 3:37pm On Dec 21, 2015
Beautymc:
Pls advice me on which phone is better. I currently use Samsung galaxy s4 and I which to upgrade. Samsung galaxy s6 and iPhone 6, which is better? And the price range.
both phones feel really awesome hands on but nigerians seem to salivate at the mere name 'iphone'.

since you've been playing with the android os for a while and a change is widely approved especially when the change is into one that is revered all around the globe.

inside the hood, the samsung packs a montrous chipset which result to a very fluid and nifty experience while the processors on iphone 6 are very well tailored for smooth ios operation and gaming.

if you are a 5 incher with pin sharp display drooler... the answer is quite obvious with the sammy6, all your needs are well taken care of but if u want something to cuddle and not stretch your fingers past a given length plus a lower-res screen (though very capable in rendering sharp images and excellent viewing angles) iphone6 has got you fixed.

battery wise... amoled beats ips lcd anytime anyday plus the s6 packs a larger pack than i6 but the QHD on s6 chomp slowly but steadily on the battery life.

verdict: s6 is a worthy upgrade to the plasticky s4 even the s5 but in all sincerity... i prefer the iphone 6.... its your choice.. hey wait! i just did a review on two behemoth phones
Re: Urgent Advice Pls by Beautymc(f): 3:43pm On Dec 21, 2015
emeraldknytt:

both phones feel really awesome hands on but nigerians seem to salivate at the mere name 'iphone'.

since you've been playing with the android os for a while and a change is widely approved especially when the change is into one that is revered all around the globe.

inside the hood, the samsung packs a montrous chipset which result to a very fluid and nifty experience while the processors on iphone 6 is very well tailored for smooth ios operation and gaming.

if you are a 5 incher with pin sharp display drooler... the answer is quite obvious with the sammy6, all your needs are well taken care of but if u want something to cuddle and not stretch your fingers past a given length plus a lower-res screen (though very capable in rendering sharp images and excellent viewing angles) iphone6 has got you fixed.

battery wise... amoled beats ips lcd anytime anyday plus the s6 packs a larger pack than i6 but the QHD on s6 chomp slowly but steadily on the battery life.

verdict: s6 is a worthy upgrade to the plasticky s4 even the s5 but in all sincerity... i prefer the iphone 6.... its your choice.. hey wait! i just did a review on two behemoth phones
Many thanx

(1) (Reply)

My DP Isnt Updating. Pls Help / This Is How Much MONEY Google Really Makes From Android / Gionee Set To Launch The Elife S8 On February 22 At MWC 2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.