Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,412 members, 7,954,641 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 04:00 AM

Can You Buy A Shoe Of 3 Million Naira ?? - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Can You Buy A Shoe Of 3 Million Naira ?? (2212 Views)

You’re Not Allowed Buy This Luxury Wristwatch Unless You Buy A FORD GT Supercar! / Shoe Of The Day / Kanye West’s Yeezy Boost Named Shoe Of The Year (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Buy A Shoe Of 3 Million Naira ?? by Motherfucker2: 3:19pm On Dec 21, 2015
Here in America, people can steal just to buy the latest Nike or Jordans sneakers.

I happen to be one of the.
I one bought a Redoctober Sneakers made by Kanye west.
The shoe was $14,000 and it should be around 3 million naira.

The total cost of my shoes can be up to 20 million.
I don't know when this madness will stop.
I have the release date of all the Jordans sneakers that will be released in 2016 and i will buy all of them.

Re: Can You Buy A Shoe Of 3 Million Naira ?? by debrahmercy: 3:20pm On Dec 21, 2015
Good for you
Re: Can You Buy A Shoe Of 3 Million Naira ?? by pretydiva(f): 3:20pm On Dec 21, 2015
Will It enable me walk on sea wit it undecided..nah..will pass

2 Likes

Re: Can You Buy A Shoe Of 3 Million Naira ?? by Melahou(m): 3:20pm On Dec 21, 2015
shocked

Re: Can You Buy A Shoe Of 3 Million Naira ?? by zicoraads: 3:20pm On Dec 21, 2015
Motherfucker2:
Here in America, people can steal just to buy the latest Nike or Jordans sneakers.

I have the release date of all the Jordans sneakers that will be released in 2016 and i will buy all of them.
So? What is our business with this piece of info? undecided undecided
Re: Can You Buy A Shoe Of 3 Million Naira ?? by Motherfucker2: 3:21pm On Dec 21, 2015
zicoraads:

So? What is our business with this piece of info? undecided undecided

Sorry.
I only need the opinion of millionaires
Re: Can You Buy A Shoe Of 3 Million Naira ?? by debrahmercy: 3:22pm On Dec 21, 2015
This dude is just an attention Seeker
Re: Can You Buy A Shoe Of 3 Million Naira ?? by tobillionaire(m): 3:23pm On Dec 21, 2015
Mr O.P.... Yo 1st name must b ABDULLAHI
Re: Can You Buy A Shoe Of 3 Million Naira ?? by Motherfucker2: 3:24pm On Dec 21, 2015
pretydiva:
Will It enable me walk on sea wit it undecided..nah..will pass

No
It gives you the respect and class you deserve
Re: Can You Buy A Shoe Of 3 Million Naira ?? by Khd95(m): 3:46pm On Dec 21, 2015
I understand,ure simply a morraphuckergringrin

kwantinew to b sillygrincry
Re: Can You Buy A Shoe Of 3 Million Naira ?? by Hundreddegrees(m): 4:07pm On Dec 21, 2015
This dude's living a flashy lifestyle
Re: Can You Buy A Shoe Of 3 Million Naira ?? by emeraldknytt(m): 4:17pm On Dec 21, 2015
if i gat the money and my people dont suffer... i will buy handfan worth #20M
Re: Can You Buy A Shoe Of 3 Million Naira ?? by Nobody: 4:46am On Jan 21, 2016
Motherfucker2:

I am tempted to think sneakerheads have a disorder or something but i also waste thousands of dollars on tech stuff. Those shoes are fugly, any shoe above $600 that isnt soccer cleats or sprint spikes cant grace my wardrobe. Personally, i think the lebrons, jordans ansd similar shoes are hideous angry

(1) (Reply)

Lates Aso Ebi Wedding Gele Styles And Designs / Mirror And Drawer For Sale (makeup Studio Or Hair Salon) Picture Attached / Miss Heiress Pagent: Naija's 1st Cultural Beauty Contest: No Bikini Or Swimsuit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.