Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,008 members, 7,835,422 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:57 AM

Munachi Abii Admits She Loves The Attention She Receives From Nairaland.com - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Munachi Abii Admits She Loves The Attention She Receives From Nairaland.com (4001 Views)

Chika Ike Admits She's Getting Fatter In This Adorable Photo / Mercy Johnson Shows Off Her Low Haircut, Says Her Hubby Loves The New Look / Linda Ikeji's Mother In Tears As She Receives New Car From Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Munachi Abii Admits She Loves The Attention She Receives From Nairaland.com by Palmwinetapper: 4:32pm On Dec 21, 2015
Hey readers, read below what this jaundice looking person sent muna and look at her reply. She loves being center of attention in which she calls a "debate" but nobody really comments on my muna posts (scratches head) No no no #noshade #noshade

Re: Munachi Abii Admits She Loves The Attention She Receives From Nairaland.com by Nobody: 4:35pm On Dec 21, 2015

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Munachi Abii Admits She Loves The Attention She Receives From Nairaland.com by Palmwinetapper: 4:38pm On Dec 21, 2015
RickRichards:
muna see's all you say
Re: Munachi Abii Admits She Loves The Attention She Receives From Nairaland.com by SirLegal(m): 4:51pm On Dec 21, 2015
39.. 40..41..42..43..44.............100

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Munachi Abii Admits She Loves The Attention She Receives From Nairaland.com by dubylhover(m): 4:51pm On Dec 21, 2015
kai,but after all said and done..muna is one fine lady......

1 Like

Re: Munachi Abii Admits She Loves The Attention She Receives From Nairaland.com by redgem(f): 4:56pm On Dec 21, 2015
Hahaha... Pretty lady

1 Like

Re: Munachi Abii Admits She Loves The Attention She Receives From Nairaland.com by Palmwinetapper: 5:07pm On Dec 21, 2015
dubylhover:
kai,but after all said and done..muna is one fine lady......
nobody is disputing grin
Re: Munachi Abii Admits She Loves The Attention She Receives From Nairaland.com by Palmwinetapper: 5:07pm On Dec 21, 2015
tongue
redgem:
Hahaha... Pretty lady
Re: Munachi Abii Admits She Loves The Attention She Receives From Nairaland.com by Palmwinetapper: 5:08pm On Dec 21, 2015
SirLegal:
39.. 40..41..42..43..44.............100
ara di gi
Re: Munachi Abii Admits She Loves The Attention She Receives From Nairaland.com by Airforce1(m): 5:09pm On Dec 21, 2015
She needs a man and not that "boy"

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Munachi Abii Admits She Loves The Attention She Receives From Nairaland.com by Palmwinetapper: 5:11pm On Dec 21, 2015
Airforce1:
She needs a man and not that "boy"
she's happy with him, his engine may be stronger grin grin grin
Re: Munachi Abii Admits She Loves The Attention She Receives From Nairaland.com by Airforce1(m): 5:13pm On Dec 21, 2015
Palmwinetapper:
she's happy with him, his engine may be stronger grin grin grin
lol

Charix where you at

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Munachi Abii Admits She Loves The Attention She Receives From Nairaland.com by Oblitz(m): 5:19pm On Dec 21, 2015

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Munachi Abii Admits She Loves The Attention She Receives From Nairaland.com by Shortyy(f): 5:24pm On Dec 21, 2015
mtcheeew

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Munachi Abii Admits She Loves The Attention She Receives From Nairaland.com by Palmwinetapper: 5:40pm On Dec 21, 2015
Airforce1:

lol

Charix where you at
nooooooo please don't summon him here. I actually don't want to talk to him again. It's about to be a new year. Why start drama angry delete your comment before he see's!
Re: Munachi Abii Admits She Loves The Attention She Receives From Nairaland.com by Palmwinetapper: 5:40pm On Dec 21, 2015
Shortyy:
mtcheeew
another jealous girl grin

1 Like

Oblitz:
why even talk
Re: Munachi Abii Admits She Loves The Attention She Receives From Nairaland.com by Airforce1(m): 5:43pm On Dec 21, 2015
Palmwinetapper:
nooooooo please don't summon him here. I actually don't want to talk to him again. It's about to be a new year. Why start drama angry delete your comment before he see's!
cheesy grin cheesy cheesy
Re: Munachi Abii Admits She Loves The Attention She Receives From Nairaland.com by Palmwinetapper: 6:08pm On Dec 21, 2015
Airforce1:
cheesy grin cheesy cheesy
don't start angry
Re: Munachi Abii Admits She Loves The Attention She Receives From Nairaland.com by Nobody: 6:24pm On Dec 21, 2015
Airforce1:

lol

Charix where you at
lmaoooo..yah mean! U jxt calld in his biggest critics..lol cnt stp laffin
Re: Munachi Abii Admits She Loves The Attention She Receives From Nairaland.com by Airforce1(m): 6:27pm On Dec 21, 2015
naughtynaughty:
Only Charix can handle palmwinetapper cheesy cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Munachi Abii Admits She Loves The Attention She Receives From Nairaland.com by Nobody: 6:29pm On Dec 21, 2015
Airforce1:

Only Charix can handle palmwinetapper cheesy cheesy
yeah, he knws palmwinetapper's medicine mehn. Alws giving him hot hot. Me like
Re: Munachi Abii Admits She Loves The Attention She Receives From Nairaland.com by Airforce1(m): 6:33pm On Dec 21, 2015
naughtynaughty:

Charix will soon be here. Trust me cheesy cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Munachi Abii Admits She Loves The Attention She Receives From Nairaland.com by Nobody: 6:36pm On Dec 21, 2015
Airforce1:

wait patiently fr him.. 1, 2,3,4,5...
Re: Munachi Abii Admits She Loves The Attention She Receives From Nairaland.com by Airforce1(m): 6:39pm On Dec 21, 2015
naughtynaughty:
wait patiently fr him.. 1, 2,3,4,5...
you like to watch people fight abi grin
Re: Munachi Abii Admits She Loves The Attention She Receives From Nairaland.com by Palmwinetapper: 6:54pm On Dec 21, 2015
naughtynaughty:
continue laughing. Your lips will soon. Fall off tongue
Re: Munachi Abii Admits She Loves The Attention She Receives From Nairaland.com by Palmwinetapper: 6:54pm On Dec 21, 2015
Airforce1:
you like to watch people fight abi grin
not that I care
Re: Munachi Abii Admits She Loves The Attention She Receives From Nairaland.com by Palmwinetapper: 6:56pm On Dec 21, 2015
Airforce1:

God forbid! I rebuke his spirit. Anyway me and him have agreed to part ways.
Re: Munachi Abii Admits She Loves The Attention She Receives From Nairaland.com by Palmwinetapper: 6:58pm On Dec 21, 2015
naughtynaughty:
I'm not afraid of that tout. I owned him in my last post!
Re: Munachi Abii Admits She Loves The Attention She Receives From Nairaland.com by Nobody: 6:59pm On Dec 21, 2015
Palmwinetapper:
continue laughing. Your lips will soon. Fall off tongue
*ntoor*

3 Likes

Re: Munachi Abii Admits She Loves The Attention She Receives From Nairaland.com by Palmwinetapper: 6:59pm On Dec 21, 2015
naughtynaughty:
*ntoor*
keep on now
Re: Munachi Abii Admits She Loves The Attention She Receives From Nairaland.com by Nobody: 7:02pm On Dec 21, 2015
Palmwinetapper:
I'm not afraid of that tout. I owned him in my last post!
lol, we shall c to dat

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Flavour Pictured With His First Daughter By Sandra Okagbue .[pics] / The Slutry Photos Of This 52-year-old Mum Got People Talking / Regina Daniels Is Finally Pregnant As She Exposes Her Baby Bump

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.