Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,294 members, 7,867,770 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 12:16 AM

Nigerians! Do You Want To Dine With The Devil In The Pit Of Hell For Real? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians! Do You Want To Dine With The Devil In The Pit Of Hell For Real? (426 Views)

Missing $26 Billion: APC Has Plunged Nigeria Into Worst Pit Of Corruption - Wike / 'i’ll Dine With The Devil To Ensure Lagos Is Safe' - Edgal Imohimi / Reno Omokri Rants That Lai Mohammed Is A Liar From The Pit Of Hell (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigerians! Do You Want To Dine With The Devil In The Pit Of Hell For Real? by Nobody: 5:28pm On Dec 21, 2015
WHY HAS HE BEEN QUIET?

May be because now he: " BELONG TO NOBODY"

What a two faced statement. The most appropriate defination of DEMOCRACY.

"I belong to EVERYBODY and I belong to NOBODY"

Only Hypocrites make such statements.

And what is Democracy if not HYPOCRISY?

A system of leading people by telling LIES. Of which the people are not unaware that its all LIES that they are been told. That is what makes Democracy all Dumb to start with.

EMPTY PROMISES!!! An acute trait of a hypocrite and hypocrisy well spelt out by Winston Churchhill.

"A politician needs the ability to foretell what is going to happen tomorrow, next week, next month, and next year. AND THE ABILITY AFTERWARDS TO EXPLAIN WHY IT DIDN'T HAPPEN" Churchill

Winston Churchill has told us what it takes to be a politician.............which is, the ability to explain why what was foretold didn't happen afterwards. Its called the art of DECEPTION.

Be ready to listen to President Buhari's rhetorics if AFTERWARDS he intends to give a country of people that loves LIES and STEALING and explanation.

Is Nigeria not perhaps the most Religious country in the whole wide world The biggest church building on planet earth is located in Nigeria.

There are uncountable Mosques in the same country.

But, yet.

NIGERIA IS ALSO PERHAPS THE MOST CORRUPT COUNTRY IN THE SAME WHOLE WIDE WORLD.

A paradox or a product of hypocrisy as a country's form of religion.

Its a failed state and this unfortunate incident which is as a result of Nigeria's Blind religiousity and the Military's cowardice in the name of patrotism further tells me that with the Nigerian heart all rot by CORRUPTION and even so PROUD to say it aloud "stealing is not corruption" Jonathan. "Abacha did not steal from the government's treasury" Buhari

Tells me that by not the MENTION of word but by the USE of word in character. Nigerians have a date with THE DEVIL in the very pit of HELL. Seat number: Far beneath. For at the very bottom, far beneath is the dinning table for HYPOCRITES to dine with the Devil. Nigerian may end up being a very fuel of the fire of HELL.

CORRUPTION IS A CULTURE TO THEM.

SO, A BUHARIST RANT ON THE ISSUE OF HIS IDOL BEING SILENT: "Will President Buhari speaking to the nation raise those who are already dead?"

Clever question, from a Buharist.

THE LOVER OF TRUTH ANWERS THE BUHARIST: " Its not about if the dead will become resurrected by the President's speech like it was rumoured that Alh Audu Abubakar had resurrected of which nobody is talking anymore about the money EFCC had charged him stolen. So, It about a leader being able to raise his head and place his feet in one place and stop FOOLING himself with the double standing point. "I BELONG HERE AND I BELONG THERE" "I belong everybody and I belong to nobody"

Mallam BuBu please where do you stand?

For JUSTICE or For POWER

SINCERITY IS THE VIRTUE OF ONE WHO SPEAKS AND ACTS TRULY ABOUT HIS OR HER OWN FEELINGS, BELIEFS, THOUGHTS AND DESIRES.

I can understand, you once said "i am now a converted DEMOCRAT". Of which Churchill has told us the criteria for being a POLITICIAN.

So, by that. We await your judgement to be differ any from your judgement of Umaru Musa's Government when almost the same scenario happened.

Then you said: "The apppropriate thing to do according to law, was for the police to carry out investigation and charge him (Mohammad Yusuf) to court for prosecution BUT THE KILLED HIM, HIS IN-LAW WAS KILLED, THEY WENT AND DEMOLISHED THEIR HOUSES. BECAUSE OF THAT, HIS SUPPORTERS RESORTED TO WHAT THEY ARE DOING TODAY" Muhammadu Buhari. June2, 2013.

This was your judgement then, will it be the same now?

IS SILENCE FROM YOU APPROPRIATE

My main aim of writing this is to ask the following questions:

Will Nigerians not practice SINCERITY and become free once and for all?

Will Nigerians not stop being DECEPTFUL people?

Will Nigerians not stop being IRRATIONAL SENTIMENTALIST at its core? (Tribalism, Nepotism, .............and all the other pestilence NONSENSE that Nigerians are so proud of practicing)

Will Nigerians not become lovers of TRUTH and shun FALSEHOOD?

O ye! Religious nation, Nigeria! Why do you love to block high ways and prevent movement of people who wish to do their own business and are not concerned about how your so called spiritual leaders keep milking your hard earned monies. Lagos-Ibadan Express way hold ups why NA CONVENTION DEY TAKE PLACE.

Chief Of Army Staff no fit pass for Zaria. Why? NA, ANOTHER COVENTION DEY TAKE PLACE.

Convention of HERD OF SHEEP. Yes! By SHEEP using the laguage of religion. "Flock of Sheep" "Wolf in Sheep's fur". Yes!!!! SHEEP.

And no wonder you are so STUPID that you have no COMPASSION for your fellow human being as long as they don't belong to your tribe or religion. Treat them like leppers and in the most in-humane way.

Perhaps, wolves in sheep fur make a better description.

Well,

O ye! Herd of sheep are you so blind to not see your Spiritual leaders driving expensive Jeeps, flying in jets, living in massions, wear the best of cloths, eating the most delicious of foods WHILE you trek from Sokoto to Shokoto with feet all swollen?

Well, a sheep is a DULL animal and Religion like it is Democracy is mostly DECEIT.........spiritual leaders living in FOOLS PARADISE. They think GOD is an slowpoke like them.

Why do you think Nigeria is such a DUMB country. It is a religious country that is why and NOT A RIGHTEOUS COUNTRY. RIGHTEOUSNESS IS ALL THAT COUNTS.

Have you read the story of the good Samaritan in the Bible, which explained how to treat a fellow human being. Your NEIGHBOR, irrespective of who are what they believe

When asked about a woman who fasted during the day and spent the night in prayers but she would harm her NEIGHBOURS. Prophet Muhammad S.A.W said "SHE IS IN THE HELL FIRE" (Al-Hakim)

Why? Because she matreated other human beings. Tell me how does anybody define a NEIGHBOUR.

What is are all these religions all about in Nigeria when you all treat each other less than human beings. You are always cheating one another and KILLING ONE ANOTHER.

Its a country of herd of sheep, so STUPID and DULL.

NIGERIANS, DO YOU ALL WANT TO DINE WITH THE DEVIL IN THE VERY PIT OF HELL FOR REAL[b]WHY HAS HE BEEN QUIET?

A system of leading people by telling LIES. Of which the people are not unaware that its all LIES that they are been told. That is what makes Democracy all Dumb to start with.

EMPTY PROMISES!!! An acute trait of a hypocrite and hypocrisy well spelt out by Winston Churchhill.

"A politician needs the ability to foretell what is going to happen tomorrow, next week, next month, and next year. AND THE ABILITY AFTERWARDS TO EXPLAIN WHY IT DIDN'T HAPPEN" Churchill

Winston Churchill has told us what it takes to be a politician.............which is, the ability to explain why what was foretold didn't happen afterwards. Its called the art of DECEPTION.

Be ready to listen to President Buhari's rhetorics if AFTERWARDS he intends to give a country of people that loves LIES and STEALING and explanation.

Is Nigeria not perhaps the most Religious country in the whole wide world The biggest church building on planet earth is located in Nigeria.

But, yet.

Its a failed state and this unfortunate incident which is as a result of Nigeria's Blind religiousity and the Military's cowardice in the name of patrotism further tells me that with the Nigerian heart all rot by CORRUPTION and even so PROUD to say it aloud "stealing is not corruption" Jonathan. "Abacha did not steal from the government's treasury" Buhari

Tells me that by not the MENTION of word but by the USE of word in character. Nigerians have a date with THE DEVIL in the very pit of HELL. Seat number: Far beneath. For at the very bottom, far beneath is the dinning table for HYPOCRITES to dine with the Devil. Nigerian may end up being a very fuel of the fire of HELL.

SO, A BUHARIST RANT ON THE ISSUE OF HIS IDOL BEING SILENT: "Will President Buhari speaking to the nation raise those who are already dead?"

THE LOVER OF TRUTH ANWERS THE BUHARIST: " Its not about if the dead will become resurrected by the President's speech like it was rumoured that Alh Audu Abubakar had resurrected of which nobody is talking anymore about the money EFCC had charged him stolen. So, It about a leader being able to raise his head and place his feet in one place and stop FOOLING himself with the double standing point. "I BELONG HERE AND I BELONG THERE" "I belong everybody and I belong to nobody"

For JUSTICE or For POWER

SINCERITY IS THE VIRTUE OF ONE WHO SPEAKS AND ACTS TRULY ABOUT HIS OR HER OWN FEELINGS, BELIEFS, THOUGHTS AND DESIRES.

I can understand, you once said "i am now a converted DEMOCRAT". Of which Churchill has told us the criteria for being a POLITICIAN.

So, by that. We await your judgement to be differ any from your judgement of Umaru Musa's Government when almost the same scenario happened.

Then you said: "The apppropriate thing to do according to law, was for the police to carry out investigation and charge him (Mohammad Yusuf) to court for prosecution BUT THE KILLED HIM, HIS IN-LAW WAS KILLED, THEY WENT AND DEMOLISHED THEIR HOUSES. BECAUSE OF THAT, HIS SUPPORTERS RESORTED TO WHAT THEY ARE DOING TODAY" Muhammadu Buhari. June2, 2013.

Will Nigerians not stop being IRRATIONAL SENTIMENTALIST at its core? (Tribalism, Nepotism, .............and all the other pestilence NONSENSE that Nigerians are so proud of practicing)

O ye! Religious nation, Nigeria! Why do you love to block high ways and prevent movement of people who wish to do their own business and are not concerned about how your so called spiritual leaders keep milking your hard earned monies. Lagos-Ibadan Express way hold ups why NA CONVENTION DEY TAKE PLACE.

Chief Of Army Staff no fit pass for Zaria. Why? NA, ANOTHER COVENTION DEY TAKE PLACE.

Convention of HERD OF SHEEP. Yes! By SHEEP using the laguage of religion. "Flock of Sheep" "Wolf in Sheep's fur". Yes!!!! SHEEP.

And no wonder you are so STUPID that you have no COMPASSION for your fellow human being as long as they don't belong to your tribe or religion. Treat them like leppers and in the most in-humane way.

Well,

O ye! Herd of sheep are you so blind to not see your Spiritual leaders driving expensive Jeeps, flying in jets, living in massions, wear the best of cloths, eating the most delicious of foods WHILE you trek from Sokoto to Shokoto with feet all swollen?

Well, a sheep is a DULL animal and Religion like it is Democracy is mostly DECEIT.........spiritual leaders living in FOOLS PARADISE. They think GOD is an slowpoke like them.

Why do you think Nigeria is such a DUMB country. It is a religious country that is why and NOT A RIGHTEOUS COUNTRY. RIGHTEOUSNESS IS ALL THAT COUNTS.

Have you read the story of the good Samaritan in the Bible, which explained how to treat a fellow human being. Your NEIGHBOR, irrespective of who are what they believe

When asked about a woman who fasted during the day and spent the night in prayers but she would harm her NEIGHBOURS. Prophet Muhammad S.A.W said "SHE IS IN THE HELL FIRE" (Al-Hakim)

Why? Because she matreated other human beings. Tell me how does anybody define a NEIGHBOUR.

What is are all these religions all about in Nigeria when you all treat each other less than human beings. You are always cheating one another and KILLING ONE ANOTHER.

NIGERIANS, DO YOU ALL WANT TO DINE WITH THE DEVIL IN THE VERY PIT OF HELL FOR REAL[/b]WHY HAS HE BEEN QUIET?

But, yet.

For JUSTICE or For POWER

Well,

NIGERIANS, DO YOU ALL WANT TO DINE WITH THE DEVIL IN THE VERY PIT OF HELL FOR REAL
Re: Nigerians! Do You Want To Dine With The Devil In The Pit Of Hell For Real? by FisifunKododada: 5:44pm On Dec 21, 2015
cool

(1) (Reply)

Police ​commission Approves Promotion Of 986 Senior Officers / Check Out This Christmas Hamper / Bomb Free Christmas After 3years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.