Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,111 members, 7,818,317 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:30 PM

Blackberry Q10 Locked To Sprint Any Solution? - Phone/Internet Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone/Internet Market / Blackberry Q10 Locked To Sprint Any Solution? (2820 Views)

Brand New Iphone 8 64gb Locked To AT&T Network For Sale (black) 180k (SOLD) / Blackberry Q10 For For Sale @ 7k / Brand New Iphone 6 Gold, 64g (locked To Vodafone) For Sale At 160k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Blackberry Q10 Locked To Sprint Any Solution? by twinskenny(m): 6:56pm On Dec 21, 2015
i have some blackberry q10 locked to sprint usa... who can help unlocked them? and at how much?
Re: Blackberry Q10 Locked To Sprint Any Solution? by twinskenny(m): 8:24am On Dec 23, 2015
Any
Re: Blackberry Q10 Locked To Sprint Any Solution? by yhellow(m): 10:25am On Dec 23, 2015
I doubt it that it can be unlock. I order two of it last year, I was unable to unlock it which I later use it as part. Sorry about it
Re: Blackberry Q10 Locked To Sprint Any Solution? by twinskenny(m): 10:32am On Dec 23, 2015
yhellow:
I doubt it that it can be unlock. I order two of it last year, I was unable to unlock it which I later use it as part. Sorry about it
I heard if someone can flash with a different carrier is it might work
Re: Blackberry Q10 Locked To Sprint Any Solution? by Ebenezerk2: 6:30pm On Dec 23, 2015
It can be unlocked, but it will cost you 9,000 Naira
Re: Blackberry Q10 Locked To Sprint Any Solution? by twinskenny(m): 9:00pm On Dec 23, 2015
Ebenezerk2:
It can be unlocked, but it will cost you 9,000 Naira
oga thats a bit high now.. i have 6 pieces by the way.. lets talk on whatsapp 08051355133
Re: Blackberry Q10 Locked To Sprint Any Solution? by twinskenny(m): 4:24pm On Dec 27, 2015
smiley
Re: Blackberry Q10 Locked To Sprint Any Solution? by shreck(m): 4:46pm On Dec 27, 2015
twinskenny:
i have some blackberry q10 locked to sprint usa... who can help unlocked them? and at how much?

Here you go brother just follow the link cost should be 1,800 naira -2,200.
https://www.getunlocked.com/BlackBerry10?gclid=CNPU0O2w_MkCFWgUwwodkOIEZQ
Re: Blackberry Q10 Locked To Sprint Any Solution? by shreck(m): 5:09pm On Dec 27, 2015
Re: Blackberry Q10 Locked To Sprint Any Solution? by twinskenny(m): 8:27pm On Dec 27, 2015
shreck:

Here you go brother just follow the link cost should be 1,800 naira -2,200.
https://www.getunlocked.com/BlackBerry10?gclid=CNPU0O2w_MkCFWgUwwodkOIEZQ

wont work

We support all BlackBerry 10 models (Z30, Z10, Q10 and Q5) from ALL Carriers.

If should be noted however that Q10s from Sprint and Verizon are factory unlocked by default. You can verify this by following the instructions below up to step 4. If you don't see an "Unlock Network" button it means that your phone is already factory unlocked.

https://www.getunlocked.com/blackberry-10-unlock-instructions/

It appears however that Sprint puts a restriction on the phone that is different from the unlocking service that we provide. If you don't see the "unlock network" button then our codes won't help you, however you may still be unable to use your phone with a GSM carrier unless your first contact Sprint.

Click here to see information on traditional BlackBerry model (Bold/Torch/Curve/etc) support.
Re: Blackberry Q10 Locked To Sprint Any Solution? by twinskenny(m): 8:06am On Dec 28, 2015
can anyone change the imei of the q10?

i saw this comment on a forum

hi want also a sultion if ther is any unlock-box that i can Along with it change the phone imei it will be good
beacouse the sprint q10 its the sqn100-4 model and its CDMA but its include a full GSM antenta + 3g and 4g and so on, but sprint have been give this phones a BAD imei the only change that want to be its to replace the imei
so if any one know if their is a box to make that repair kindly let me know
Re: Blackberry Q10 Locked To Sprint Any Solution? by twinskenny(m): 7:35am On Dec 29, 2015
wink
Re: Blackberry Q10 Locked To Sprint Any Solution? by twinskenny(m): 7:57am On Jan 01, 2016
any solution yet
Re: Blackberry Q10 Locked To Sprint Any Solution? by anochuks08(m): 9:17am On Jan 01, 2016
Am stuck with 2 of such devices. Sprint takes out the option where you will input unlock code. if you try getting an unlock code, it will return as already unlocked. mehn, its so annoying. Do let me know if you get a solution.
Re: Blackberry Q10 Locked To Sprint Any Solution? by twinskenny(m): 8:04am On Jan 02, 2016
anochuks08:
Am stuck with 2 of such devices. Sprint takes out the option where you will input unlock code. if you try getting an unlock code, it will return as already unlocked. mehn, its so annoying. Do let me know if you get a solution.

sure... someone promised to fix but not with code. i will see him next week
Re: Blackberry Q10 Locked To Sprint Any Solution? by GlitzG: 11:14am On Jan 02, 2016
twinskenny:

sure... someone promised to fix but not with code. i will see him next week

Don't waste ur time bro...it won't work cos it dsnt hv a GSM band frequency..
Re: Blackberry Q10 Locked To Sprint Any Solution? by twinskenny(m): 12:04pm On Jan 02, 2016
GlitzG:

The one I have got option for 3g wcdma etc?
Re: Blackberry Q10 Locked To Sprint Any Solution? by GlitzG: 1:35pm On Jan 02, 2016
twinskenny:

The one I have got option for 3g wcdma etc?

Well, update d house if it works. Goodluck
Re: Blackberry Q10 Locked To Sprint Any Solution? by twinskenny(m): 6:17pm On Jan 02, 2016
will do sir
Re: Blackberry Q10 Locked To Sprint Any Solution? by anochuks08(m): 6:36pm On Jan 02, 2016
GlitzG:

it gat gsm, mine will allow you to select gsm in options. but will end up telling you sim card not compatible when you insert a sim card. @twinskenny, I learnt it accepts some 4g sim cards from foreign carriers.
Re: Blackberry Q10 Locked To Sprint Any Solution? by twinskenny(m): 8:31pm On Jan 03, 2016
anochuks08:
it gat gsm, mine will allow you to select gsm in options. but will end up telling you sim card not compatible when you insert a sim card. @twinskenny, I learnt it accepts some 4g sim cards from foreign carriers.

really
Re: Blackberry Q10 Locked To Sprint Any Solution? by twinskenny(m): 9:44pm On Jan 11, 2016
cheesy
Re: Blackberry Q10 Locked To Sprint Any Solution? by Tradevite: 8:44am On Oct 05, 2016
twinskenny:
cheesy
How far twinskenny, did later fix this? I am planning on swapping my sim to 4g and trying it out on this device.
Re: Blackberry Q10 Locked To Sprint Any Solution? by twinskenny(m): 8:52am On Oct 05, 2016
Tradevite:
How far twinskenny, did later fix this? I am planning on swapping my sim to 4g and trying it out on this device.

No sold them as scrap sad
Re: Blackberry Q10 Locked To Sprint Any Solution? by anochuks08(m): 5:52pm On Oct 05, 2016
twinskenny:

No sold them as scrap sad
Aww. Sorry mahn
Re: Blackberry Q10 Locked To Sprint Any Solution? by twinskenny(m): 8:39pm On Oct 05, 2016
anochuks08:
Aww. Sorry mahn
no wahala baba
Re: Blackberry Q10 Locked To Sprint Any Solution? by MarkyMark1970: 11:48am On Jan 12, 2017
Have you guys tried www.doctorSIM.com?
twinskenny:

(1) (Reply)

. / Very clean itel p32 for sale sold sold / cracked screen Lg G Pro For Sale(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.