Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,779 members, 7,831,505 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:54 PM

Ranting Thread- In What Ways Do People Piss You Off? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ranting Thread- In What Ways Do People Piss You Off? (337 Views)

Wizkid Caught Taking A Piss At A Beach Front In Lagos After Drunk / Actress Kate Henshaw Switches To Thread In New Hairdo..Hit Or Miss? (Photos) / Paul Okoye To Entertainers: "Pray Against Ranting Spirit", Fans React(Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ranting Thread- In What Ways Do People Piss You Off? by Deyemiola(m): 7:00pm On Dec 21, 2015
Mine.

1. Football fans using 'we' or 'me' when referring to their favorite team. E.g An Arsenal fan saying ' i go beat Man city today'. Na your papa get the club, maybe its just me but its so fucking annoying. The more poorly dressed the fellow is the more annoying it gets. For example its less annoying when these qualifiers are used by a young guy who rides 'muscle' as against an okada rider.

2. Over religiousity. Today I was watching NTA and they were broadcasting the news, and it featured a news from 'Legislators Fellowship International'. Wtf? Our senators have a fellowship, and they do all they do? Lord!

3. This also pertains to over religiousity. I am a university student, I remember vividly a guy who was running for the post of department president talking about embezzling funds, I over heard him. Fast forward to the end of the week, I heard this fvcker advising 100 level students to always put God first.

4. When we say both the christain and muslim prayers before at National events, like the presidential inauguration for example, its a fvcking waste of time, just sing the National anthem and let's proceed, afterall this is a secular state.

5. People preaching in buses and refusing to consider if they inconvenience others.

6. Pot calling kettle black. Fornicators calling Fagg0ts sinners, stealing civil servants/politicians. Calling yahoo boys thieves, etc. Boys insulting girls who. Fvck around,when they do same.

7. Girls whose fathers don't have a bicycle insulting broke guys, I mean if being easy was that rich, your dad would have like 10 range rovers.

8. People looking at you like a degenerate when you say you're not on the best of terms with your parents. You don't fvcking know my story, don't judge me.

9. Biafran agitators calling Nigeria a Zoo. Can somebody tell some of this dimwits no to insult other peoples countries, if your family is poor today, and Biafra is declared, you'd still be poor. No one cares about your country though just stop.insulting ours.

10. My list is probably BS, write yours.

PS- I have no gender or ethnic bias, all written lightheartedly.

(1) (Reply)

12 Days Of Christmas Giveaways / Bronzer To Make Your Skin Look Darker, Also Used By Black People / A Date With Wendy Williams

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.