Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,473 members, 7,823,103 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:58 AM

Delta State Court Of Appeal Case Of Governorship Elections - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Delta State Court Of Appeal Case Of Governorship Elections (755 Views)

No More Environmental Sanitations In Lagos State- Court / Tinubu In Bayelsa Ahead Of Governorship Election (Photo) / Fayose And Mimiko In Kogi Ahead Of Governorship Election (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Delta State Court Of Appeal Case Of Governorship Elections by jewelbaby55(f): 7:20pm On Dec 21, 2015
The appeal court was suppose to decide the case of the governorship result of delta state today in Benin.. But it was postponed to on Thursday and it will be decide in Abuja.. Thank you..
Re: Delta State Court Of Appeal Case Of Governorship Elections by jewelbaby55(f): 7:22pm On Dec 21, 2015
Front page please
Re: Delta State Court Of Appeal Case Of Governorship Elections by dustmalik: 7:24pm On Dec 21, 2015
I guess the postponement and change of venue is for security reasons, right?
Re: Delta State Court Of Appeal Case Of Governorship Elections by fratermathy(m): 7:32pm On Dec 21, 2015
Delta state must be rescued from the hands of evil leaders!
Re: Delta State Court Of Appeal Case Of Governorship Elections by docadams: 7:34pm On Dec 21, 2015
Hmmmmmmm

I guess this is to circumvent the charade that influenced the tribunal decision.

O God! Let the wind of fortune settle on my state for once. Just once! We've been held down for so long, for too long.
Haba!

(1) (Reply)

Lautech Doctors Dare Aregbesola Over Sack Threat / Ikpeazu: Abia Governor Or Ngwa Emperor By Promise Uzoma Okoro / APC Calls For 3-day Fast In Osun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.