Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,304 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:33 AM

A Nigerian Berates The Hypocritical Disposition Of Some Nigerians Towards Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Nigerian Berates The Hypocritical Disposition Of Some Nigerians Towards Buhari (1184 Views)

Youth Alliance for Change Berates Remi Tinubu / Patience Jonathan With Some Nigerians In Dubai (Photo) / The Hypocritical Government Of Adams Oshiomole (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Nigerian Berates The Hypocritical Disposition Of Some Nigerians Towards Buhari by BlakkBoi(m): 7:47pm On Dec 21, 2015
A Facebook user Mustafa Yahaya shared his views on THE WHISTLER, and berated the hypocritical disposition of some Nigerians towards Buhari's administration with the title: IS IT BECAUSE IT IS BUHARI?

I marvel at the way and manner we think in this country, worst of it the way we think in the north.

It is just a few months ago that we all continually lambasted president Jonathan's cluelessness, I referred to him as the "drunken master of Otuoke", and nobody harassed me, and now because they fear the power of the media that brought them to power they want to castrate the social media, with Buhari firing the first shot in an interview with Sahara reporters' Adeola in New York, why, is it because it is Buhari?.
We demonstrated against pump price increment for petrol, government of president Buhari wants us to swallow the same pill we rejected a few months ago, yet some of my northern compatriots see nothing wrong with that, is it because it is Buhari?.

When three sons of Sheik Zakzaky were murdered during the Jonathan administration, El-Rufa'i called it genocide by the jonathanian army, now under Buhari more than 200 are killed, their mosque and houses destroyed under Elrufai's nose as Governor of the same state, he has not called it genocide by the Buharian army, is it because it is Buhari?.

Under the Jonathan administration subsidy payments were termed as fraud, and there were hues and cries to crucify oil marketers, Buhari even called it a fraud himself, we also thought so, Six months later the same Buhari is paying for subsidy yet nobody is calling it a fraud, why, is it because it is Buhari?.

We criticized Jonathan for keeping a large fleet in the presidential fleet and wasting monies on maintenance, only recently President Buhari's spokesman admitted 2 billion Naira was spent on their maintenance, when other presidents are even doing away with their jets, yet we sit down and watch helplessly, is it because it Buhari?.

Fuel scarcity is biting harder, value of the Naira is going rock bottom, inflation is now on auto pilot, while profits are dropping, purchasing powers are becoming weaker, yet we are asked not to query them, is it because it is Buhari?

If we criticized Jonathan for cluelessness, we will also criticize Buhari for helplessness.

While tribal and regional jingoist see nothing because it is Buhari, what I see first is Nigeria and not whether Jonathan is a southerner or Buhari is a Northerner, we. Cannot continue to be trapped in the closet of tribalism, regionalism and religious bigotry yet expect our country to remain one and grow.

Yes! we might be of different orientation and background but what is good is good any where any time and what is bad is bad, I cannot be suffering and keep smiling because "my brother" is the president.
Source: http://thewhistler.ng/story/is-it-because-it-is-buhari-opinion-by-mustafa-yahaya

Source: http://thewhistler.ng/story/is-it-because-it-is-buhari-opinion-by-mustafa-yahaya

lalasticlala come see opinion.

4 Likes

Re: A Nigerian Berates The Hypocritical Disposition Of Some Nigerians Towards Buhari by kossyablaze(m): 7:52pm On Dec 21, 2015
Seen
Re: A Nigerian Berates The Hypocritical Disposition Of Some Nigerians Towards Buhari by Pidggin(f): 7:53pm On Dec 21, 2015
This man has said it all

2 Likes

Re: A Nigerian Berates The Hypocritical Disposition Of Some Nigerians Towards Buhari by dunkem21(m): 7:54pm On Dec 21, 2015
shocked
Re: A Nigerian Berates The Hypocritical Disposition Of Some Nigerians Towards Buhari by Shortyy(f): 8:05pm On Dec 21, 2015
Preach my brother, preach!

1 Like

Re: A Nigerian Berates The Hypocritical Disposition Of Some Nigerians Towards Buhari by Nobody: 8:10pm On Dec 21, 2015
Bitter truth for the Fura De nunu e-robots.

1 Like

Re: A Nigerian Berates The Hypocritical Disposition Of Some Nigerians Towards Buhari by Realist2: 8:11pm On Dec 21, 2015
The reason Nigeria can't make progress is because ethnicities and tribalistic bigotry is made the order of the day, the north wanted power, now they got.
Where is Arewa consecutive forum, Northern elders forum ?.

1 Like

Re: A Nigerian Berates The Hypocritical Disposition Of Some Nigerians Towards Buhari by oabel(m): 8:37pm On Dec 21, 2015
The guy made points.

1 Like

Re: A Nigerian Berates The Hypocritical Disposition Of Some Nigerians Towards Buhari by abduljabbar4(m): 8:42pm On Dec 21, 2015
Realist2:
The reason Nigeria can't make progress is because ethnicities and tribalistic bigotry is made the order of the day, the north wanted power, now they got.

So northerners can no longer contest for an election without being criticized? Yes we wanted power, yes we got it. There are more than 100000000 ways to die

2 Likes

Re: A Nigerian Berates The Hypocritical Disposition Of Some Nigerians Towards Buhari by abduljabbar4(m): 8:46pm On Dec 21, 2015
Mustapha yahaya is an ibo man with an Islamic name.
Re: A Nigerian Berates The Hypocritical Disposition Of Some Nigerians Towards Buhari by SamJed(m): 8:53pm On Dec 21, 2015
abduljabbar4:
Mustapha yahaya is an ibo man with an Islamic name.
this is one of the hypocrisy the guy is talking about....looking for a way to despise the truth.....why not agree to the truth for once in your life....i pity all this suffering and smiling nigerians eh....tufiakwa

7 Likes

Re: A Nigerian Berates The Hypocritical Disposition Of Some Nigerians Towards Buhari by abduljabbar4(m): 8:56pm On Dec 21, 2015
SamJed:
this is one of the hypocrisy the guy is talking about....looking for a way to despise the truth.....why not agree to the truth for once in your life....i pity all this suffering and smiling nigerians eh....tufiakwa

Thats exactly why i made that comment. it was deliberate. If it was an igbo man criticizing the biafran dream, you would have been everywhere calling him a Yoruba man. Hypocrites

1 Like

Re: A Nigerian Berates The Hypocritical Disposition Of Some Nigerians Towards Buhari by Demmocrats(m): 9:02pm On Dec 21, 2015
hmmm true talk
Re: A Nigerian Berates The Hypocritical Disposition Of Some Nigerians Towards Buhari by Goandie: 9:15pm On Dec 21, 2015
abduljabbar4:

Thats exactly why i made that comment. it was deliberate. If it was an igbo man criticizing the biafran dream, you would have been everywhere calling him a Yoruba man. Hypocrites

Bro u no nice @ll see as u just fall d guys hand like that.
Re: A Nigerian Berates The Hypocritical Disposition Of Some Nigerians Towards Buhari by abduljabbar4(m): 9:18pm On Dec 21, 2015
Goandie:

Bro u no nice @ll see as u just fall d guys hand like that.

grin
Re: A Nigerian Berates The Hypocritical Disposition Of Some Nigerians Towards Buhari by Goandie: 9:45pm On Dec 21, 2015
abduljabbar4:

grin

Be like the guy don humble

1 Like

Re: A Nigerian Berates The Hypocritical Disposition Of Some Nigerians Towards Buhari by ionsman: 9:56pm On Dec 21, 2015
Yahaya, you be Igbo man....Yahaya ko, hahaha ni
Re: A Nigerian Berates The Hypocritical Disposition Of Some Nigerians Towards Buhari by SamJed(m): 11:16pm On Dec 21, 2015
abduljabbar4:

we are not talking of igbo or yoruba here....we are talking of what the government is doing and btw who told you that the man is an igbo man

1 Like

Re: A Nigerian Berates The Hypocritical Disposition Of Some Nigerians Towards Buhari by abduljabbar4(m): 11:32pm On Dec 21, 2015
SamJed:
we are not talking of igbo or yoruba here....we are talking of what the government is doing and btw who told you that the man is an igbo man

Abeg swerve
Re: A Nigerian Berates The Hypocritical Disposition Of Some Nigerians Towards Buhari by omenka(m): 11:49pm On Dec 21, 2015
Jabar, I totally agree with you, Yahaya MUST be an Igbo man!!
If Okorocha is an Hausa man, why wouldn't we say Yahaya is Igbo?? cheesycheesy
Great logic dude. Serve them with their own pill!
Re: A Nigerian Berates The Hypocritical Disposition Of Some Nigerians Towards Buhari by christopher123(m): 12:52am On Dec 22, 2015
BlakkBoi:

lalasticlala come see opinion.

They will say he is an Igbo man ..mark them

1 Like

Re: A Nigerian Berates The Hypocritical Disposition Of Some Nigerians Towards Buhari by Babacele: 6:09am On Dec 22, 2015
Realist2:
a tribalist like you. it is reflected in your article! very guilty of sin you re trying to admonish in us! I'm disappointed jor
Re: A Nigerian Berates The Hypocritical Disposition Of Some Nigerians Towards Buhari by BlakkBoi(m): 2:01pm On Dec 22, 2015
Ethnicity. The bane of Nigerians.

(1) (Reply)

Discussion On South African Social Network About Nigeria / The Orders For The Bail Of Dasuki & Nnamdi Kanu Should Be Obeyed- Femi Falana / Nigerian Police Trying To Save A Life ? - Pictured

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.