Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,211 members, 7,818,715 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:38 PM

Make A Change To Win Big In 2016!!! Share In The Real Estate Revolution - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Make A Change To Win Big In 2016!!! Share In The Real Estate Revolution (577 Views)

Why Is A Change Of Name Publication Necessary? / Brief Summary Of All My Business Encounter In 2016. - I Take A Bow / Invest And Earn Big In Haulage (truck) Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Make A Change To Win Big In 2016!!! Share In The Real Estate Revolution by CoachNehes(m): 8:28pm On Dec 21, 2015
The real truth for 2016!!!

If you read my message last week, you would notice all I said about the situation of job losses and how crazy its been and would still be come 2016.

I advised and suggested people don't feel too relaxed in their job place and thrive to build a plan B, an alternative income stream , something that would sustain you, should the unexpected happen. No one prays for bad things to happen, but they just do , that the way life is. we can either complain or prepare for the unforeseen , but I assure you, the latter is wiser and better.

Even entrepreneurs are not safe and you would agree with me that one source of income, doesn't seem to cut it anymore, Smart business men and women now have 2,3 or even more sources of income to keep things running smoothly.

If you are opened to the idea of creating an additional income stream that won't necessarily affect what you are doing right now and you are ready to take action to ensure you don't struggle financially come 2016 but kick ass instead.

Join me as i share an amazing opportunity to do just that with an awesome revolution in the real estate industry. This opportunity is opened to everyone irrespective of where you are in Nigeria.

would have a WhatsApp group chat tomorrow

Date :Tuesday 22/12/2015
Time: 8pm

To be part of this, add me on WhatsApp and send me a message with the passcode " real estate " the number is +2347030062838.
Start adding now as its also open to limited people.

Take action now!!!! No excuse, its free.

Coach Nehes.

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

We Can’t Reverse ATM Card Ban Abroad – CBN - / Chartered Accountants Needed For Partnership With A Company On Tax Matters. / Who Has Idea Of Companies That Produce And Design Sachets And Label In Abuja.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.