Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,603 members, 7,809,189 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:55 AM

Tension As Police Van Knocks Down UNIPORT Student;abandon On D Road To Die PICS - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tension As Police Van Knocks Down UNIPORT Student;abandon On D Road To Die PICS (1740 Views)

Photographers 'abandon' Buhari For Jonathan At Council Of State Meeting / Tension As Oil Spill Destroy Communities In Niger Delta / See This Mounted Nigerian Police Van (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tension As Police Van Knocks Down UNIPORT Student;abandon On D Road To Die PICS by AmadiAba: 8:42pm On Dec 21, 2015
TENSION AS POLICE VAN KNOCKS DOWN UNIPORT STUDENT; ABANDON HIM ON THE ROAD TO DIE (Graphic Photos)

There is palpable tension now in University of Port Harcourt after a Police Van driving against traffic allegedly knocked down a final year student of the institution yesterday and abandoned him on the road to die.

According to an eyewitnesses, Justice Bliss Okere who is the... CONTINUE READING HERE >>> http://www.igberetvnews.com/31727

Re: Tension As Police Van Knocks Down UNIPORT Student;abandon On D Road To Die PICS by pacino26(m): 9:19pm On Dec 21, 2015
Hmmmm, hope it's no hoax! God you're needed here.
Re: Tension As Police Van Knocks Down UNIPORT Student;abandon On D Road To Die PICS by otokx(m): 9:21pm On Dec 21, 2015
knocked him down where, the source is suspicious.
Re: Tension As Police Van Knocks Down UNIPORT Student;abandon On D Road To Die PICS by virus05(m): 9:23pm On Dec 21, 2015
otokx:
knocked him down where, the source is suspicious.
confirmed true. .I'm in Uniport
Re: Tension As Police Van Knocks Down UNIPORT Student;abandon On D Road To Die PICS by otokx(m): 9:25pm On Dec 21, 2015
virus05:
confirmed true. .I'm in Uniport

Is school not on holidays? Are the hostels not closed?

What a loss.
Re: Tension As Police Van Knocks Down UNIPORT Student;abandon On D Road To Die PICS by virus05(m): 9:28pm On Dec 21, 2015
otokx:

Is school not on holidays? Are the hostels not closed?

What a loss.
i stay inside the school I've not gone for holiday yet. .it happened not too far from the school
Re: Tension As Police Van Knocks Down UNIPORT Student;abandon On D Road To Die PICS by datola: 9:29pm On Dec 21, 2015
He will be well in Jesus name.
Re: Tension As Police Van Knocks Down UNIPORT Student;abandon On D Road To Die PICS by Frankiss44(m): 10:04pm On Dec 21, 2015
OH kevwe I can't believe it's you am reading about on nairaland.. Brother you left so long. What happened to your fighting spirit? How can you die on your birthday? Same Alakahia road that we all crossed for 5 years before we graduated and left you guys.. How did it happen brother? After all the struggle and suffering, only to die just before service.. Life is not your friend my brother.. Rip
Re: Tension As Police Van Knocks Down UNIPORT Student;abandon On D Road To Die PICS by Favparis(f): 11:49pm On Dec 21, 2015
hope he's not dead o.............
Re: Tension As Police Van Knocks Down UNIPORT Student;abandon On D Road To Die PICS by dominique(f): 9:51pm On Dec 22, 2015
Frankiss44:
OH kevwe I can't believe it's you am reading about on nairaland.. Brother you left so long. What happened to your fighting spirit? How can you die on your birthday? Same Alakahia road that we all crossed for 5 years before we graduated and left you guys.. How did it happen brother? After all the struggle and suffering, only to die just before service.. Life is not your friend my brother.. Rip

Aww, so sad. I was hoping he would survive and recover fully from the injuries. RIP to him sad
Re: Tension As Police Van Knocks Down UNIPORT Student;abandon On D Road To Die PICS by Demmocrats(m): 9:54pm On Dec 22, 2015
shocked shocked shocked shocked

RIP cry cry cry

Just show the police officers that did this make i beat them beyond repair.
Re: Tension As Police Van Knocks Down UNIPORT Student;abandon On D Road To Die PICS by Frankiss44(m): 2:46am On Dec 23, 2015
dominique:

Aww, so sad. I was hoping he would survive and recover fully from the injuries. RIP to him sad

Nope he didn't.. He was pronounced dead few minutes on arrival at upth.. Do you know him also?
Re: Tension As Police Van Knocks Down UNIPORT Student;abandon On D Road To Die PICS by dominique(f): 7:46am On Dec 23, 2015
Frankiss44:

Nope he didn't.. He was pronounced dead few minutes on arrival at upth.. Do you know him also?

Never met him, before i got to your post I was hoping he'd survive it. May God console those he left behind.
Re: Tension As Police Van Knocks Down UNIPORT Student;abandon On D Road To Die PICS by Frankiss44(m): 9:13am On Dec 23, 2015
dominique:

Never met him, before i got to your post I was hoping he'd survive it. May God console those he left behind.

Alright. He came into uniport to hustle as a photographer, and later got admission after some years to study mechanical engineering of which he graduated this year. He was suppose to go for service come February. But he died on his birthday when coming back from church.
So sad and pathetic, Life wasnt fair to the dude
Re: Tension As Police Van Knocks Down UNIPORT Student;abandon On D Road To Die PICS by dominique(f): 10:04pm On Dec 23, 2015
I can't imagine what his people must be going through right now. May God give them the fortitude to bear the loss
Re: Tension As Police Van Knocks Down UNIPORT Student;abandon On D Road To Die PICS by Wendyslim(f): 10:54pm On Dec 23, 2015
So pathetic May God give the family the fortitude to bear the loss. Rip

(1) (Reply)

Photos: Olusegun Obasanjo In His Boys Scout Uniform / Anger Grows In Judiciary Against Buhari, Chief Judge Bars Remand Orders To EFCC / Today, Our Country Has The Fastest Growing Economy In Africa — Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.