Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,707 members, 7,820,474 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:34 PM

‎reasons To Doubt That The Missing Law Student Is A Student Of Oau . - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ‎reasons To Doubt That The Missing Law Student Is A Student Of Oau . (612 Views)

Anyone Still In Doubt That Jonathan's Govt Is Responsible For Our Woes? / Theres No Doubt That Apc Will Surely Destroy This Country. / Russian Experts Doubt That North Korea Tested Hydrogen Bomb (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

‎reasons To Doubt That The Missing Law Student Is A Student Of Oau . by smartsammie(m): 9:30pm On Dec 21, 2015
I was called at about few minutes past eight about a missing student of the faculty of law for about 10 days now. The source also claimed that she is a part two student and only for me to put on my phone to discover that almost all law students were involved in the search. Had to join by sending BC both on bbm and whatsapp and as expected, headed to the faculty to confirm her student status. Here are a few points to doubt she is ifelaw.

1. The information from the members of llb 2 was that they've never seen the face bfor which was also corroborated by the class governor when I called him. The database of the class didn't show she's a member so I had to appeal to faculty secretary to help in confirmation of the info on the school database which she was  unable to do due to poor network. I decided to approach a senior lecturer with all law students database linked to the admission office but futile was the respite despite the search from class to class.

2. I called the family to release any information which could be helpful and also the numbers of friends but the sister said none of these numbers were reachable. I later insisted on collecting them and particularly those in law according to them but she sent just one and was sent to the PLO to confirm the ownership of the line. The result was negative.

3. Don't forget the report was that a friend claimed to have seen her on the 12th of this month. I demanded for the number of the friend, had a long conversation with her and she made me realize thier friendship was just a month old and that she stays in sport while she stays in town (the friend). Issues became clearer when I asked her about some of the courses they offer and their contract lecturer. Her response was that she is not a law student but a student of mass communication at Obafemi Awolowo University. Guys! Hope we are together?

4. Upon the demand of any of her identification document they could lay their hands on in the house, the sister was only able to send her pre-degree registration number and full name meaning they don't know her matric number which is not a crime. I later demanded for her username on Facebook which was sent immediately. Her profile claimed she's a student of our faculty and I further decided to check her pictures. After viewing over 500 pictures, I was only able to see one where she appeared on the regulation dress but it was of a Sunday. I further checked for her friends but none happened to be a law student which I know of.

The truth as it stands now is that someone somewhere is "missing" and we are this involved bcus she has been said to be part of our family but the truth is that she doesn't have at the moment, the qualifications of our family member. I await report from the center for distance learning which is a body in charge of the pre-degree program to confirm if she was there for the program and if yes, her final score and the admission offered. Her name and the predegree registration number have been sent to the center this afternoon for confirmation. The truth is that as large as we are, we are more united than termites in a termitarium. A member of us cannot exist outside our knowledge! !!!

Lets keep the search bcus no one can tell..... GOD BLESS LSS!

Lss president.
Re: ‎reasons To Doubt That The Missing Law Student Is A Student Of Oau . by Specialbaby(f): 9:34pm On Dec 21, 2015
Well said.

Lalasticlala come and show the world the truth.
Re: ‎reasons To Doubt That The Missing Law Student Is A Student Of Oau . by Brightology2(m): 9:35pm On Dec 21, 2015
If u need clean,sexy and affordable women, is now, get urs wen d rush for christmas money is on, they re everywhere, ready to obey ur command.

1 Like

Re: ‎reasons To Doubt That The Missing Law Student Is A Student Of Oau . by doctokwus: 9:47pm On Dec 21, 2015
So your only mission was to prove she isn't a student of your 'esteemed' law faculty, even if she is still a student of OAU.
Some of u pple are really sickening.
Re: ‎reasons To Doubt That The Missing Law Student Is A Student Of Oau . by Zehner(f): 10:16pm On Dec 21, 2015
In all i pray she's found.
Re: ‎reasons To Doubt That The Missing Law Student Is A Student Of Oau . by Johnnoah1st: 11:11pm On Dec 21, 2015
wat more can i say? its only shows d op is naturally a senseless being, dos it matter she is a law student or not? or u sha want us to knw on nairaland dat u are d lss of law department in oau? somebody is missing! dats d main point and dont use her predicament to get fame, idiat!

(1) (Reply)

Please Can We Prospond This Xmass / FG Scraps Fuel Subsidy, Cut Petrol Price To N85 Per Litre / Gowon's Speech After The Civil War.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.