Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,459 members, 7,819,670 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:30 PM

1004 Flats-Ozumba Mbadiwe Avenue,Victoria Island (for Sale) (now with pictures) - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / 1004 Flats-Ozumba Mbadiwe Avenue,Victoria Island (for Sale) (now with pictures) (11847 Views)

3 Bedrooms Serviced Apartment off ozumba mbadiwe road / 3 Bedroom Flat For Sale In Victoria Island, off ozunmba mbadiwe / 1500sqm Of Land (waterfront) At Ozumba Mbadiwe Street Victoria Island Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

1004 Flats-Ozumba Mbadiwe Avenue,Victoria Island (for Sale) (now with pictures) by 1004flats: 9:21am On Jun 09, 2009
1004 flats

Yes, it is the same 1004 estate that overlooks Ozumba Mbadiwe Avenue, Victoria Island, Lagos State.

However, it has been redesigned and renovated and it is presently one of the ''hottest'' residential property on the Victoria Island axis.

The estate now consists of swimming pools, gym houses, lawn tennis courts, CCTV cameras and pre-paid billing meters for all the apartments

Each apartment comes with a microwave oven, air conditioner, washing machine and a dryer.

This is the perfect place to raise a family.It is the perfect residence for the young, upwardly mobile individual.

It is also an excellent real estate investment.

For Nigerians in diaspora, it will be an ideal place to stay rather than spending huge hotel bills at Eko Hotel, Protea, and the likes.

For those interested in investing in ''short-let apartments'' (an unexplored section of Nigeria's real estate market), 1004 guarantees quick rental returns.

Currently, 2 bedroom, 3 bedroom and 4 bedroom flats are available for sale and also pre-leasing.

Mortgage facility is also available.

Interested?

Kindly send a mail to flats1004@yahoo.com and we can discuss further.

Serious enquiries, please. Thank you.
Re: 1004 Flats-Ozumba Mbadiwe Avenue,Victoria Island (for Sale) (now with pictures) by 1004flats: 2:40pm On Jun 09, 2009

Re: 1004 Flats-Ozumba Mbadiwe Avenue,Victoria Island (for Sale) (now with pictures) by 1004flats: 8:25am On Jun 10, 2009

Re: 1004 Flats-Ozumba Mbadiwe Avenue,Victoria Island (for Sale) (now with pictures) by 1004flats: 1:54pm On Jun 10, 2009

1004 flats
. . . . .

Nice neighbourhood, away from all the traffic and congestion associated with some neighbouring locations such as Lekki

Fantastic view of the lagos lagoon, atlantic ocean and the city's landscape from some of the apartments especially those on the high-rise buildings

Re: 1004 Flats-Ozumba Mbadiwe Avenue,Victoria Island (for Sale) (now with pictures) by Nobody: 3:36pm On Jun 10, 2009
Photos please, am assuming you have access to the apartments? ? ?
Re: 1004 Flats-Ozumba Mbadiwe Avenue,Victoria Island (for Sale) (now with pictures) by 1004flats: 3:54pm On Jun 10, 2009
wwheelz:

Photos please, am assuming you have access to the apartments? ? ?

Yes, i have access to the apartments. I can take you or any interested client to view the property.

Interested?

Serious enquiries please. Thank you.
Re: 1004 Flats-Ozumba Mbadiwe Avenue,Victoria Island (for Sale) (now with pictures) by 1004flats: 1:14pm On Jun 11, 2009
1004 flats . . .

Excellent investment opportunity (ask those that bought from the developers few years ago)
Strategic location
Serene Neighbourhood
Away from all the traffic and congestion associated with Lekki
Easy access to all the major streets located in Victoria Island, shopping malls and entertainment centers

Superb road network
Paved roads, good drainage system

Now that the rains are here, you do not have to ''swim'' to get to your apartment as in the case of some houses located within the Lekki and Ajah axis

Interested?

Re: 1004 Flats-Ozumba Mbadiwe Avenue,Victoria Island (for Sale) (now with pictures) by 1004flats: 1:26pm On Jun 12, 2009
1004 flats . . . .

Do not deal with quack agents that do not have direct instruction from their client to sell on their behalf.

Do not deal with agents that do not know the block in which the flat they are advertising for sale is located.

Interested?

Re: 1004 Flats-Ozumba Mbadiwe Avenue,Victoria Island (for Sale) (now with pictures) by Nobody: 5:28pm On Jun 13, 2009
post pictures pls
Re: 1004 Flats-Ozumba Mbadiwe Avenue,Victoria Island (for Sale) (now with pictures) by dinggle: 5:54am On Jun 14, 2009
@1004flats
I'm suspecting you, no pic , no website, email address not credible enough. You didnt i dentify yourself with names neither did u indicate the firm u represent or address. We need pics in and outside d apartment.
1004flats is a multi million naira estate, for this i would think u will think it wise to have a website showing short history of the flats, renovation pics, and completion pics. Except u are looking for kolikoli money then i understand ur point.
Nairalanders becareful oh!
Re: 1004 Flats-Ozumba Mbadiwe Avenue,Victoria Island (for Sale) (now with pictures) by Nobody: 12:35am On Jun 15, 2009
dinggle:

@1004flats is a multi million naira estate,

Sir, make that multi-billion naira. Word on the street is that it's the largest real estate deal to date in Nigeria naira-wise. Beats me how this gentleman hopes to garner serious interest with no website, no photos undecided
Re: 1004 Flats-Ozumba Mbadiwe Avenue,Victoria Island (for Sale) (now with pictures) by 1004flats: 12:49pm On Jun 15, 2009
dinggle:

@1004flats
I'm suspecting you, no pic , no website, email address not credible enough. You didnt i dentify yourself with names neither did u indicate the firm u represent or address. We need pics in and outside d apartment.
1004flats is a multi million naira estate, for this i would think u will think it wise to have a website showing short history of the flats, renovation pics, and completion pics. Except u are looking for kolikoli money then i understand ur point.
Nairalanders becareful oh!

Your post amuses me.

I have replied to all the emails sent to me via this thread using my official work email address. Each email clearly states my full name, work address, company's website, landline and mobile phone numbers.

All the gentlemen that i have responded to can attest to this.

I chose not to place my official work email address and phone numbers here so as to avoid spamming of my mail box and phone calls from unserious agents and the likes.

On the issue of not having a dedicated website solely for the marketing of 1004 flats, it may interest you to know that UAC Plc that bought the development from the Federal Government a few years ago SOLD OUT ALL THE FLATS   in about one year without a dedicated website and even before renovation works began in the estate.

Smart investors that made that wise investment decision few years ago are today smiling to the bank. The value of their investment has almost tripled and it is still appreciating in value.

I will send pictures and brochures to genuinely interested individuals that contact me

Any individual that has a few millions to invest in real estate will most definitely be smart and intelligent enough to be able discern a genuine and professiona[/b]l real estate agent . . . . which i am . . . before parting with his cash and becoming a proud owner of a flat in 1004 estate

wwheelz:

Sir, make that [b]multi-billion naira
. Word on the street is that it's the largest real estate deal to date in Nigeria naira-wise. Beats me how this gentleman hopes to garner serious interest with no website, no photos  undecided

Good to know that you know the worth of the estate (1004 flats).

I have been getting serious responses from individuals via this thread.

Gentlemen that know the worth of what i have offering have been sending  emails to me.

1004 flats sells itself and there is presently no residential property on the Victoria Island axis that can boast of what ownership of a flat within the 1004 estate offers a discerning investor

BTW: I am female  wink
Re: 1004 Flats-Ozumba Mbadiwe Avenue,Victoria Island (for Sale) (now with pictures) by 1004flats: 8:41am On Jun 17, 2009
1004 flats . . . .

Guaranteed rental income. . . .

You cannot beat the location . . . . Ozumba Mbadiwe Avenue, Victoria Island . .

The estate has now been split into four ''clusters''

Interested . . . .

Re: 1004 Flats-Ozumba Mbadiwe Avenue,Victoria Island (for Sale) (now with pictures) by 1004flats: 5:26pm On Jun 18, 2009
1004 flats . . . . .

I have just confirmed a payment cheque. . . . smiley  that is one more gone. . . . smiley

Very few units left . . . . .

As the ''occupation date'' draws nearer, 1004 flats is already appreciating in value. . .

Right now, the[b] 4 bedroom flats[/b] are in ''red hot demand'' [/b]and i predict that in the next 3 months, it's sale price will be in 9 digits

This is for the [b]discerning investor
. .

Property prices in Lagos ain't crashing neither is it going to crash. As a matter of fact, it beginning to appreciate in bits.

We are already 6 months into the year and the prices (especially in high-brow neighborhoods) are as ''attractive'' as ever.

This is the perfect time to invest in this property . . .

God willing, a year from now, i will come back to this thread and post ''I told you so. . .''

Interested : send a mail to flats1004@yahoo.com
Re: 1004 Flats-Ozumba Mbadiwe Avenue,Victoria Island (for Sale) (now with pictures) by 1004flats: 4:42pm On Jun 19, 2009

Interested . . . .

Re: 1004 Flats-Ozumba Mbadiwe Avenue,Victoria Island (for Sale) (now with pictures) by 1004flats: 5:08pm On Jun 23, 2009
Good discount on the sale price is available for i[b]ndividuals, cooperative societies of oil companies, banks, telecommunications companies [/b]that purchase more than one flat in one deal.

Interested . . . .

Kindly send a mail to [b]flats1004@yahoo.com [/b]and we can discuss further.
Re: 1004 Flats-Ozumba Mbadiwe Avenue,Victoria Island (for Sale) (now with pictures) by 1004flats: 1:06pm On Jun 24, 2009
Do you know anyone (friend, family, relative) in Nigeria or the diaspora that you know has the cash and might be interested in purchasing a flat within 1004 flats or Ikoyi ?

Please refer the person to me.

If the sale transcation is successful, you will earn a good referral fee from my fees based on the total value of the sale transaction

Interested . . . .

Re: 1004 Flats-Ozumba Mbadiwe Avenue,Victoria Island (for Sale) (now with pictures) by 1004flats: 7:02pm On Jun 25, 2009
Few units left . . . .

Re: 1004 Flats-Ozumba Mbadiwe Avenue,Victoria Island (for Sale) (now with pictures) by 1004flats: 2:27pm On Jun 29, 2009
1004 . . .

Re: 1004 Flats-Ozumba Mbadiwe Avenue,Victoria Island (for Sale) (now with pictures) by oladcity(m): 10:07am On Jun 30, 2009
It is now very clear that you are a fraud, why are you so desperate and why did you take pictures from inside of a car along the road. Give us pictures of the inside of the apartments if you are genuine
Re: 1004 Flats-Ozumba Mbadiwe Avenue,Victoria Island (for Sale) (now with pictures) by PapaBrowne(m): 11:21am On Jun 30, 2009
Very poor marketing!!!
If I were planning to buy, on seeing these pictures, I'll call it quits immediately!!
Haba Nigeria, when would people start doing things excellently.

@1004Flats
High level marketing is usually required for highly priced investments!!!
It wouldn't cost you more than 100k to get a cool website and high quality pdf brochures with descriptions and high resolution pictures of the apartments.
100k is small money, compared to what an agent would make for selling just one property in VI.
Pls get your acts right and THINK EXCELLENCE!!
Re: 1004 Flats-Ozumba Mbadiwe Avenue,Victoria Island (for Sale) (now with pictures) by atilla(m): 11:40am On Jun 30, 2009
@1004flats
Im not saying ur a scammer but what I advice is that you should improve ur marketing skills.
How do u want any individual intending to purchase property worth millions to go through your post see those two pics and then bother replying because I would be expecting you to reply with those same pics and write up. If its your work email then you can easily put a filter on incoming mails whenever anyone spams you. I have advertised my company business before and put up my official email address. Even if you dont put your email address up then you can put your company website up.
1004flats:

On the issue of not having a dedicated website solely for the marketing of 1004 flats, it may interest you to know that UAC Plc that bought the development from the Federal Government a few years ago SOLD OUT ALL THE FLATS in about one year without a dedicated website and even before renovation works began in the estate.
The reason why UAC did not have a website is because companies were directly dealing with UAC not individuals that you are marking to now.

1004flats Please try and improve your posts so that genuinely interested people like would be encouraged to reply and continue doing business with you.
Re: 1004 Flats-Ozumba Mbadiwe Avenue,Victoria Island (for Sale) (now with pictures) by 1004flats: 12:23pm On Jun 30, 2009
@papabrowne

I have already addressed the issue you've raised. I will not splash my marketing materials on nairaland. Anyone genuinely interested should send me an email.

All those that have sent me a mail can attest to my professionalism regarding this particular property. I send them e-brochures using my official work i.d and the firm i represent has about the best real estate website in nigeria.

1004 flats does not come cheap. Those that invest in real estate do not discuss business over internet blogs.

Lastly,are you in nigeria? If yes,mail me your correspondence address. The quality and presentation of the marketing materials on this property and several others will amaze you.

The only reason i took this to nairaland is to generate more interest in the property. Especially for nigerians in the diaspora.
Re: 1004 Flats-Ozumba Mbadiwe Avenue,Victoria Island (for Sale) (now with pictures) by 1004flats: 12:34pm On Jun 30, 2009
@atilla

You are wrong there. UAC sold to BOTH individuals and corporate bodies.

Anyway, i have been on the marketing campaign since march this year and out of about 100 flats exclusively assigned to my firm to market, we've sold almost all. There are very few units left.

Advertising on Nairaland or not, these properties are selling hot.

Do you think am going to strike platinum on nairaland? The print media - punch, thisday, castles, etc are doing that for me. Am only eager to sell off the little that's left of my own 'allocation' so i can move on to other high-profile properties.
Re: 1004 Flats-Ozumba Mbadiwe Avenue,Victoria Island (for Sale) (now with pictures) by 1004flats: 12:42pm On Jun 30, 2009
I am sorry about the quality of the pictures i posted.

And to think i took them using the 'almighty' iphone 3G.

I knew i was going to be attacked for the quality of the pics but i like this. Its part of my marketing strategy. It will generate more interest in this thread. grin

Anyway,i have few units left. I will give a good referral fee to anyone that introduces any individual or corporate body that buys from me.

Interested: flats1004@ yahoo.com
Re: 1004 Flats-Ozumba Mbadiwe Avenue,Victoria Island (for Sale) (now with pictures) by 1004flats: 2:43pm On Jul 15, 2009
few units left !!
Re: 1004 Flats-Ozumba Mbadiwe Avenue,Victoria Island (for Sale) (now with pictures) by peachie(f): 11:27am On Jul 16, 2009
I have sent 2 e-mails now to the e-mail add you posted, no reply yet. why. Please send me details to this address.
Re: 1004 Flats-Ozumba Mbadiwe Avenue,Victoria Island (for Sale) (now with pictures) by 1004flats: 12:13pm On Jul 16, 2009
peachie:

I have sent 2 e-mails now to the e-mail add you posted, no reply yet. why. Please send me details to this address. anike1@hotmail.com.

i am sorry for not responding to your email earlier than now.

i have sent the details of all you've requested to your email address.

thanks
Re: 1004 Flats-Ozumba Mbadiwe Avenue,Victoria Island (for Sale) (now with pictures) by 1004flats: 10:14am On Jul 21, 2009
Another 2 bedroom unit sold to a smart investor.
The gentleman paid in full.
Cheque came in this morning smiley

Na who talk say credit crunch dey naija or the property market is going to crash? grin grin grin grin

Few units left.

Generous discount for individuals purchasing more than one unit

Genuinely Interested : email flats1004@ yahoo.com
Re: 1004 Flats-Ozumba Mbadiwe Avenue,Victoria Island (for Sale) (now with pictures) by 1004flats: 5:14pm On Aug 12, 2009
Insert Quote
Good discount on the sale price is available for individuals, cooperative societies of oil companies, banks, telecommunications companies that purchase more than one flat in one deal.

Interested . . . .

(1) (Reply)

Ekiti Partners With UNOPS And SHS Holdings To Build 50,000 Homes / VATICAN GARDEN ESTATE 2 EMENE ENUGU! / Call Us For Your Best POP Designs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.