Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,340 members, 7,811,987 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:51 AM

Happy New Year 2016 SMS Happy New Year 2016 Messages - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Happy New Year 2016 SMS Happy New Year 2016 Messages (1695 Views)

When You Finally Catch The MTN Staff Sending You Bulk Messages (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Happy New Year 2016 SMS Happy New Year 2016 Messages by mahidevil: 5:01am On Dec 22, 2015
Happy New Year 2016 SMS Happy New Year 2016 Messages

[img][/img]

Happy New Year 2016 SMS
Happy New Year 2016 Messages
Happy New Year 2016 : Get the best happy new year sms and happy new year messages for your best friends on this new year 2016 and check out the wishes greetings quotes on this new year 2016 with love and curiosity all the way

Happy New Year SMS
Oh my Dear, Forget ur Fear,
Let all ur Dreams be Clear,
Never put Tear, Please Hear,
I want to tell one thing in ur Ear
Wishing u a very “Happy NEW YEAR 2016“!

Like birds, let us, leave behind what we don’t need to carry…
GRUDGES SADNESS PAIN FEAR and REGRETS.
Life is beautiful, Enjoy it. HAPPY NEW YEAR 2016. smile

happy new year quotes

Happy New Year 2016 Poems New Year Poetry In English & Hindi

The Old Year has gone. Let the dead past bury its own dead. The New Year has taken possession of the clock of time. All hail the duties and possibilities of the coming twelve months! Happy New Year 2016.

Each Moment in a Day Has its own Value, Morning Brings Hope, Afternoon Brings Faith, Evening Brings Love, Night Brings Rest, Hope you Will Have All Of Them Every day. Happy New Year 2016.
Advance Happy New Year Sms 2016
Happy New Year Messages

Glory to God in highest heaven,
Who unto man His Son hath given;
While angels sing with tender mirth,
A glad new year to all the earth!
~Happy New Year 2016~

New Year brings just Happiness, not Tear,
Everybody loves only You Dear,
All your Problems will be Finish……
It’s for You my Special NEW YEAR’S wish.

Memorable moment r celebrate together,
U r my best friend for now & forever,
Make me Miss U even more this New Year,
Hope this 2016 bring Happiness for you Dear.

When the mid-nite bell rings tonight…
Let it signify new and better things for you,
let it signify a realization of all things you wish for,
Let it signify a year of courage and believes,
Wishing you a very…very…very prosperous 2016

Happy New Year 2016 Calendar Pocket Calendar
Fresh Air….
Fresh Idea….
Fresh Talent….
Fresh Energy….
I wish U to have a …..
Sweetest Sunday,
Marvelous Monday,
Tasty Tuesday,
Wonderful Wednesday,
Thankful Thursday,
Friendly Friday,
Successful Saturday.
Have a great Year.
HAPPY NEW YEAR 2016
http://www.whatsappkeeda.in/happy-new-year-2016-sms-happy-new-year-2016-messages/

Happy New Year 2016 Wishes Whatsapp Status, Messages, Greetings

Re: Happy New Year 2016 SMS Happy New Year 2016 Messages by babafunny(m): 6:24am On Dec 24, 2015
New Year celebration is an annual ritual to mark the beginning of the year January 1st, happy New Year has become one of the most observed holidays ... for details, follow the link below
http://www.techvaid.com/happy-new-year-happy-new-year-images-happy-new-year-2016-hny/
Re: Happy New Year 2016 SMS Happy New Year 2016 Messages by kelvinnaira: 2:37pm On Sep 01, 2016
Re: Happy New Year 2016 SMS Happy New Year 2016 Messages by Perturbator: 9:43am On Oct 24, 2016
Huh, great! I had met this New Year with many of fireworks that I ordered on https://ozozon.com/en/, wholesale. And now I have got some fireworks for the next year. I am thinking how to set them. It would be a cool show.

(1) (Reply)

Guys, Silly Things You Should Stop Doing When Your Are 25yrs & Above / Am I Supposed To Return This Money To My Pastor? / Checkout This Funny Wedding Invitation!(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.