Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,094 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:13 AM

Nnamdi Kanu Charged With Treasonable Felony By FG - Politics (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Charged With Treasonable Felony By FG (47035 Views)

Buhari A Terrorist Who Committed Treasonable Felony In 1983 - Kanu, Co-Defendant / Single Individual Cannot Be Charged With Treasonable Felony- Says Nnamdi Kanu / Confusion: DSS Charges Nnamdi Kanu For Treasonable Felony. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Charged With Treasonable Felony By FG by Eledan: 1:28pm On Dec 23, 2015
kayfra:
Quoting a comment

"I have come to the conclusion that the majority of the people clamoring for Biafra really don't want Biafra. How did I come to this conclusion? Their half baked actions.

Somebody please tell me what concrete actions have been carried out towards Biafra's actualization besides pissing people off by protesting with little or no impact on our leadership. The only thing you've gotten are a fractured economy in the SE, probably a hiccup in Alaba, and a few dead protesters.
What are the concrete steps you are carrying out besides saying release Kanu, who is only a radio presenter outside of his role in ipob. The struggle is said to be bigger than one individual.

When I push you guys here for a plan or tactic, the best I hear are UN and Nigeria amalgamation expired. You failed to do basic research to find out that the Niger Delta and Yoruba separatist groups have tried the amalgamation expired angle in 2014 when the supposed treaty allegedly expired just to find out by SAN lawyers and world lawyers that it wasn't the case and a weak sauce of an argument.
Did you guys even think it through that what got amalgamated was not Biafra and Nigeria but Southern and Northern protectorates? So a dissolution will mean we will have a country called South Nigeria with (SW and Edo included)!

Do you know that every country on planet earth has separatists groups! There is nothing unique about your current agitation. All the aforementioned agitations worldwide have petitioned the UN. Guess we arent churning new countries every year or are we? UN must be really powerful, treading on sovereignty left, right and center. USA alone has over 20 separatist! If you don't believe me check wiki for a sampling:

https://en(.)m(.)wikipedia(.)org/wiki/Lists_of_active_separatist_movements

And if you consider self determination as a right guaranteed by UN also consider this nugget. UN also considers housing as a fundamental human right. Wonder why we have homeless people worldwide!

Do you know the world recognizes the sovereignty of Nigeria and we are currently the model for African democracy courtesy of Jonathan's defeat and successful transition of power. Do you think any world body would want to Bleep that up?

What is common for all successful secessions? Answer: A political process.
What do you think the UN will tell you to do if you have separatist movements in a democracy? Well. They'll tell you to get political representation, hence, NASS.

If you are really serious about getting Biafra, as in dead serious. Start with one symbolic gesture. Recall one or two representative and vote someone with Biafra inclinations in. Then start a mass recall for all SE elected officials, if igbos and minorities in the SE are for Biafra, then you have the power. In the absence of a political process you are wasting your time and other people's time as well."

When people tell the Biafrans the obvious truth like this, you jerk them up from their ogogoro induced delusion and they start shouting Yorubas are preventing them from getting Biafra.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Charged With Treasonable Felony By FG by joseph1832(m): 6:54pm On Dec 23, 2015
bravesoul247: Yea, I can imagine how you reason, but reason with me bro, if the Nigerian army had taken this approach they're taking now with Boko Haram, do you think Boko Haram would have been quelled by now?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Charged With Treasonable Felony By FG by x12345678x: 7:37am On Dec 24, 2015
TedBaker:

iam nt sayin am a suit sayer bt if anybdy can convince me a republican can win PLOTUS, u cannot convince me its Trump by any reasonable credential. Trump is killing his campaign by himself.
Seen the polls recently? Oh and it's POTUS(president of the United States).
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Charged With Treasonable Felony By FG by Rotimi47: 2:09pm On Dec 24, 2015
EasternLion:

Seriously, your FG got no balls, honestly, and they are as confused as a man who lost his family and belongings by rampaging flood.

There is no evidence of treason here, if there was, they'd have taken up the first time he was arrested, all the charges they brought up as a tool of delay tactics, have either been dropped or quashed by the court.

All they want him to do is sign undertaking, but unfortunately for them, Nnamdi Kanu won't sign any f*kin document and they are mad at him, but take it from me this day, court will discharge him.

If you charge him with treason, you will have to start charging every coup plotter and those who killed because of election with Treason.

Buhari is confused and this my friend is him showing his dictatorial tendencies.
let see as things unfolded
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Charged With Treasonable Felony By FG by PentiumPro(f): 1:49pm On Dec 26, 2015
Geraraheremehn:

Don't upset me.. I don't depend on nairaland to live... he insulted a tribe by calling them chest beaters.... I remember calling yoruba people Yoruba people and I was banned... so what stops his ban after insulting my tribe... never you in ya life quote me again to avoid something greater than ya entire generation visit you... respect ya self.. boy/girl
Look at this tool!
Who cares if you are upset or not! You are a clown!
Show me where in the post was a tribe mentioned.
You must have a big problem with comprehension of English.
I hope quoting you must have giving you a high spasm ?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Charged With Treasonable Felony By FG by prophetone(m): 9:25am On Feb 11, 2016
EasternLion:

[s]Weren't people singing that the first two times they went to court was the final case and he will be thrown into jail.
I said it during the first time that Terrorism charge was brought up, that if they fail to convict him based on Nigeria' anti-terrorism laws, then they should forget the man and let him go, and am still standing on that.
Treasonable felony said to be committed on the path of Self-Determination is like a hydra-head animal. Unfortunately for Nigeria, their hands are limited on the said treason case. This is the case of someone agitating for self-determination here, and believe me, DSS have no evidence to convict him.[/s]

We'll be back here to discuss on this sometime soon, when he will be out.

That was 2 months ago...Wake up from your slumber grin

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Charged With Treasonable Felony By FG by Nobody: 11:28am On Sep 21, 2019
X
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Charged With Treasonable Felony By FG by pazienza(m): 12:10pm On Sep 21, 2019
Interesting.
The internet never forgets. Nnamdi Kanu went through hell and came out alive and kicking. What a man, what a dedicated passionate followers.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Charged With Treasonable Felony By FG by Nnukwueze: 3:04pm On Sep 21, 2019
pazienza:
Interesting.
The internet never forgets. Nnamdi Kanu went through hell and came out alive and kicking. What a man, what a dedicated passionate followers.

Nnamdi Kalu must learn to cut off ndi mba mmiri from our movement and put Igbos first.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Charged With Treasonable Felony By FG by horsepower101: 3:22pm On Sep 21, 2019
Nnukwueze:

Nnamdi Kalu must learn to cut off ndi mba mmiri from our movement and put Igbos first.

That’s the first thing I will tell him if I ever meet him.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Charged With Treasonable Felony By FG by gwarotango: 3:49pm On Sep 21, 2019
pazienza:
Interesting.
He was a scammer and a coward who ran away when the heat was on. Simple and plain

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Coronavirus: Task Force Visits Aso Rock, Led By Boss Mustapha / Bandits: Governors, Lawmakers Donate Money To Us (video) / Abuja Declaration (1989)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.