Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,127 members, 7,818,378 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:55 PM

Cilla Black's Final Moment Revealed By Her Eldest Son - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Cilla Black's Final Moment Revealed By Her Eldest Son (284 Views)

Ks1 Malaika: My N200M House In Lekki Worth Was Revealed By My Engineer (Photos) / Olawunmi Otedola, Femi Otedola's Eldest Daughter, Pretty In New Photo / 5 Dirty Secrets Revealed By Olamide And Don Jazzy ’s Fight Over Headies Awards (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Cilla Black's Final Moment Revealed By Her Eldest Son by freetimes: 7:31am On Dec 22, 2015
Cilla Black’s final hours were filled with love and
laughter, as she sipped champagne and joked
with her son at the family’s luxury Spanish villa.

Heartbroken eldest son Robert Willis, 45 – who
found his mum slumped on her balcony after
she suffered a fatal fall – revealed how they had
spent the morning chatting and watching Jeremy
Kyle ..... Continue Reading...

(1) (Reply)

Please Help My Facebook Account Have Been Hacked / The Best Christmas And New Year Wishes. / "The Voice Nigeria" Entry Form 2016 Is OUT (FILL ONLINE)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.