Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,248 members, 7,818,850 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:38 AM

Builders In The House ? - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Builders In The House ? (2038 Views)

Experts And Builders In The House, Kindly Advise! / Experience Builders In The House / What Types Of Slab Is These? To The Civil Engineers And Builders In The Forum. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Builders In The House ? by zuraking(m): 7:35am On Dec 22, 2015
Good morning everyone.

Please I am a young guy of 24 and I want to have my own little house next year by the grace of God.

Though my dad offered me a room % parlor BQ in our compound but I want to stay away from my family so that I can get my respect since I am the first.

I bought a cheap 1 and half plot of land in a local area in Ibadan two days ago and I want to build a room self contain or a small room and parlor for myself alone till God provide for me.

Please how much can finish the above plan till finishing. Just a simple house o no design since I will build a bigger one in future.

Help me with rough break down please in a cheaper way.

No aluminum roofing o cheesy

Thanks
Re: Builders In The House ? by Spanner4(m): 7:37am On Dec 22, 2015
Email me and I will get it done for you,I mean the estimate
Re: Builders In The House ? by zuraking(m): 7:39am On Dec 22, 2015
Spanner4:
Email me and I will get it done for you,I mean the estimate
drop your email please or you email me zarazuru1478@gmail.com
Re: Builders In The House ? by zuraking(m): 7:51am On Dec 22, 2015
Oga brabus, please I need u here smiley

1 Like

Re: Builders In The House ? by Spanner4(m): 8:04am On Dec 22, 2015
zuraking:
drop your email please or you email me zarazuru1478@gmail.com

I emailed u
Re: Builders In The House ? by ayobase(m): 8:10am On Dec 22, 2015
zuraking:
Good morning everyone.

Please I am a young guy of 24 and I want to have my own little house next year by the grace of God.

Though my dad offered me a room % parlor BQ in our compound but I want to stay away from my family so that I can get my respect since I am the first.

I bought a cheap 1 and half plot of land in a local area in Ibadan two days ago and I want to build a room self contain or a small room and parlor for myself alone till God provide for me.

Please how much can finish the above plan till finishing. Just a simple house o no design since I will build a bigger one in future.

Thanks

God bless your hustle.
pls, let's know when the project unfolds.
God shall provide.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Builders In The House ? by zuraking(m): 8:10am On Dec 22, 2015
Spanner4:

I emailed u
OK
Replied
Re: Builders In The House ? by zuraking(m): 8:11am On Dec 22, 2015
ayobase:

God bless your hustle.
pls, let's know when the project unfolds.
God shall provide.
OK sir
Amen and you too smiley
[img]https://i./ybV.gif[/img]
Re: Builders In The House ? by zuraking(m): 12:12pm On Dec 22, 2015
Is it because I am not building a mansion? embarassed embarassed embarassed

Please I need help cry
Re: Builders In The House ? by zuraking(m): 12:13pm On Dec 22, 2015
Spyder880
Re: Builders In The House ? by zuraking(m): 2:43pm On Dec 22, 2015
Re: Builders In The House ? by adebaxton(m): 4:33pm On Dec 22, 2015
expect a detailed estimate in the evening.
zuraking:
Good morning everyone.

Thanks

2 Likes

Re: Builders In The House ? by brabus(m): 7:27pm On Dec 22, 2015
zuraking:
Oga brabus, please I need u here smiley

Zuraking, I'm in Ibadan from Thursday for the Yuletide season. Let's try and hangout before I jet out on Saturday.

Let's see how we can help a brother out. Interestingly, I did my first building at your age.
Re: Builders In The House ? by zuraking(m): 7:48pm On Dec 22, 2015
adebaxton:
expect a detailed estimate in the evening.
OK sir, I am waiting smiley
Re: Builders In The House ? by zuraking(m): 7:50pm On Dec 22, 2015
brabus:

Zuraking, I'm in Ibadan from Thursday for the Yuletide season. Let's try and hangout before I jet out on Saturday.

Let's see how we can help a brother out. Interestingly, I did my first building at your age.

thanks sir for your response. I won't be able to meet you cos I am not in Nigeria presently. You can help me with estimate. Its a 100% dry land.

Zarazuru1478@gmail.com
Re: Builders In The House ? by spyder880(m): 10:25pm On Dec 22, 2015
zuraking:
Spyder880

Good decision to build at your age, but when you say a room and parlour or self contained, please sketch something so we can help to narrow down the costs.

2 Likes

Re: Builders In The House ? by Godspikin: 12:16am On Dec 23, 2015
Have you ever thought of using red bricks?

We can supply you red bricks and do the setting, screeding, varnishing and painting(if you so choose, yes you can apply paints on it when screeded)

You can learn more on why you should use red bricks in the link below?

Those interested in purchasing our brand new red bricks making machine can also click on the link.

End the year on a HIGH....Buy this POWERFUL MONEY MAKER to strategically position yourself for next year.

https://www.nairaland.com/2812399/red-brick-making-machine-sale
Re: Builders In The House ? by Godspikin: 12:19am On Dec 23, 2015
Have you ever thought of using red bricks for your building projects?

We can supply you red bricks and do the setting, screeding, varnishing and painting(if you so choose, yes you can apply paints on it when screeded)

Those interested in purchasing our brand new red bricks making machine can also click on the link.

End the year on a HIGH....Buy this POWERFUL MONEY MAKER to strategically position yourself for next year.

Re: Builders In The House ? by Nobody: 4:55am On Dec 23, 2015
brabus:

Mrs. Brabus must be a saint to allow you to talk business during a family vacation grin
Re: Builders In The House ? by Nobody: 4:56am On Dec 23, 2015
zuraking:
thanks sir for your response. I won't be able to meet you cos I am not in Nigeria presently. You can help me with estimate. Its a 100% dry land.

Zarazuru1478@gmail.com

Which area is it in and how much was the land?

Congrats by the way.
Re: Builders In The House ? by spyder880(m): 5:38am On Dec 23, 2015
Godspikin:
Have you ever thought of using red bricks?

I am interested in the red brick machines but will like to know the difference when compared to sand create blocks?
Re: Builders In The House ? by zuraking(m): 7:29am On Dec 23, 2015
spyder880:

Good decision to build at your age, but when you say a room and parlour or self contained, please sketch something so we can help to narrow down the costs.
something like this. Just a normal parlor and room size, nothing big.

Good morning sir

Re: Builders In The House ? by zuraking(m): 7:31am On Dec 23, 2015
EgunMogaji:

Which area is it in and how much was the land?

Congrats by the way.
it's around apata area in Ibadan, I bought it from a man desperately in need of money 840k

Good morning sir

1 Like

Re: Builders In The House ? by Nobody: 8:16am On Dec 23, 2015
zuraking:
it's around apata area in Ibadan, I bought it from a man desperately in need of money 840k

Good morning sir

I'm developing two plots near there in Elebu area.

Good luck.
Re: Builders In The House ? by brabus(m): 8:39am On Dec 23, 2015
zuraking:
Zarazuru1478@gmail.com

zuraking:
it's around apata area in Ibadan

Interestingly, I'll be perching around Omi Adio during the holidays. I sabi those areas very well. I used to have an office in NNPC back in 2003.

I'll work something out during the holidays and feed you back. I know material prices in Apata, Elebu, Wire & Cable, Omi Adio should be the same as they're all within same geographical location. So the estimate will be 99.9% realistic.

Till then, Happy Holidays!
Re: Builders In The House ? by Godspikin: 9:50am On Dec 23, 2015
spyder880:

I am interested in the red brick machines but will like to know the difference when compared to sand create blocks?

It's there in the link.

Advantages of red-brick over traditional cement blocks.

* It is bulletproof.
* It is more environmentally friendly than sandcrete blocks.
* It is the most appropriate for our climate and environment.
* It is sound proof.
* It is unique.
* It is made from natural materials.
* It has long term cost benefits (especially when you leave it unpainted, we will only apply varnish to it, to make it waterproof, that way fungus and mosses can't mess with it.) However, you can paint the interior when screeded. You can paint the exterior too if you so wish.

There are a lot more advantages to it. These are just a few.
Re: Builders In The House ? by Godspikin: 10:59am On Dec 23, 2015
spyder880:

Why red brick is the best for your next project.

* The best for our climate - Red bricks are thermally efficient reducing energy requirements, cool during warm weather and warm during cool weather.

* Cost effective production – Our red bricks are manufactured with only 10% cement to achieve 7MPa blocks after 14days of curing.

* Cost effective construction - No burning of blocks – cure for 14days during site clearance and laying foundations.

* Reduced labour costs – Interlocking blocks can be laid 3 times faster than cement blocks therefore less labour time per house and faster construction.

* Speed - When cured, the red bricks can be dry-stacked in the superstructure representing as much as a 30% saving in cost and time.

* Local Material – Our red bricks making machines hydraulically compress laterite mixed with very little cement into solid blocks.

* Local Delivery - Our machines are mobile for onsite bricks production and reducing costs on transportation.

(1) (Reply)

Commercial/Industrial Land for Sale Along Lagos Ibadan Expressway at Diff. Area / World Most Expensive Swimming Pool / 2 Bedroom Bungalow & A Room Self Contained On A Full Plot @Ayobo Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.