Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,742 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:47 PM

Female Corper Dies Along Benin-Ore Road (Pictured) - NYSC (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Female Corper Dies Along Benin-Ore Road (Pictured) (47082 Views)

Kwara Female Corper Dies During ‘Man-O-War’ Exercise / Gombe Corper Dies In Accident On His Way To Taraba (Photos) / Soon-To-Wed Female Corper Dies In Accident Along Kaduna-Abuja Expressway (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Female Corper Dies Along Benin-Ore Road (Pictured) by Ganjafama(m): 12:01pm On Dec 22, 2015
May her beautifull soul find rest in the bosom of the lord. The same thing nearly happened to me when I was returning home for the xmas during my service year. Our bus summersaulted twice just before Ore. I survived without any serious injury. It was really a traumatic experience.
Re: Female Corper Dies Along Benin-Ore Road (Pictured) by sayid(m): 12:04pm On Dec 22, 2015
Her name was DOLAPO Agric Economics Graduate A fellow LADOKITE REST IN PEACE MATE
Re: Female Corper Dies Along Benin-Ore Road (Pictured) by YaksonFCA(m): 12:05pm On Dec 22, 2015
May her soul rest in peace. Ameen.
Re: Female Corper Dies Along Benin-Ore Road (Pictured) by khunleylad(m): 12:05pm On Dec 22, 2015
RIP Dear,we all gonna miss U,May God strenghten ur family to bear dis lose.......So Sad.
Re: Female Corper Dies Along Benin-Ore Road (Pictured) by deskossy(m): 12:08pm On Dec 22, 2015
D rate at which people die on 9ja rds is scary
Re: Female Corper Dies Along Benin-Ore Road (Pictured) by Nobody: 12:11pm On Dec 22, 2015
Oh God another mortal soul down.
Re: Female Corper Dies Along Benin-Ore Road (Pictured) by matchconnect: 12:13pm On Dec 22, 2015
under the sun,or in the rain....but she was under the fire.....hope nysc compensates her family....RIP fine girl
Re: Female Corper Dies Along Benin-Ore Road (Pictured) by okpara007(m): 12:19pm On Dec 22, 2015
R.I.P
Re: Female Corper Dies Along Benin-Ore Road (Pictured) by gsport: 12:28pm On Dec 22, 2015
R.i.p
Re: Female Corper Dies Along Benin-Ore Road (Pictured) by annonymida: 12:44pm On Dec 22, 2015
wasnt really close to u tho...

i'm still sobbing as i read this.

u didnt endure 5 uneasy years in lautech to suffer this fate

RIP dolapo
Re: Female Corper Dies Along Benin-Ore Road (Pictured) by Massdamm(m): 12:46pm On Dec 22, 2015
marshalcarter:
May she RIP sad

Put the pictures na undecided
mr man abeg open the glass put 4 face ..
Re: Female Corper Dies Along Benin-Ore Road (Pictured) by ksstroud: 12:58pm On Dec 22, 2015
Oluwadamilola Dolapo, I'm still pained that you could leave this world like this... RIP sweetheart, I couldn't believe when I heard this last night.... Dear, if here could be my last respect to you, do rest in peace; I love you but God loves you so much.... Goodbye
Re: Female Corper Dies Along Benin-Ore Road (Pictured) by Aphrygian(m): 1:13pm On Dec 22, 2015
Dolapo Omo fadipe, could remember 2003 precisely when you and seun taught me how to use a computer, remembered you taught me how to take plastic ice cream, remembered u came to our shop to sympathise with me when I told u I won't be going with batch b again, could remember your words then, couldn't accept the fact that have lost you buh I kept remembering all the moments we enjoyed together at ola cut while we were at senik international school, since yesterday I kept recalling the sweet times. I just have to accept that we love you buh God loves u more.
Re: Female Corper Dies Along Benin-Ore Road (Pictured) by Kisses4rmDxtanx: 1:13pm On Dec 22, 2015
[quote author=redgem post=41230228]female Corp Member Batch B Stream 1 Just Died Yesterday

Corp member died yesterday on her way back to see her parents.... Posted to akwa ibom .....died in a ghastly accident on BENIN --------ORE ROAD

A LAUTECH STUDENT OF AGRIC....BATCH B STREAM 1

MAY HER SOUL REST IN PERFECT PEACE.....

I went same journey 2 FCT nd came back unhurt Lord i thank u. RIP 2d dead.
Re: Female Corper Dies Along Benin-Ore Road (Pictured) by Adeevah(m): 1:17pm On Dec 22, 2015
Rest In Peace....
Re: Female Corper Dies Along Benin-Ore Road (Pictured) by sabi99(m): 1:37pm On Dec 22, 2015
Nobody knz d time, d hour n d manner which he/she wud die.....embrace God now and neva let go of Him in dz wicked days.......Adieu young girl
Re: Female Corper Dies Along Benin-Ore Road (Pictured) by appyola(f): 1:42pm On Dec 22, 2015
OmG may her soul rest in peace and I pray God gives her family the fortitude to bear the loss.
Re: Female Corper Dies Along Benin-Ore Road (Pictured) by Nobody: 1:45pm On Dec 22, 2015
Runs girl, may her soul rest in peace.
Re: Female Corper Dies Along Benin-Ore Road (Pictured) by crystalbobo(m): 1:54pm On Dec 22, 2015
Re: Female Corper Dies Along Benin-Ore Road (Pictured) by openmine(m): 1:55pm On Dec 22, 2015
most of the accidents we r witnessing today is as a result of the reckless nature of the drivers and the negligence of the passengers who will never call such driver to order wen he is either over speeding or overtaking...
I know we are all going 2 die someday but we must do d needful to ensure dat we don't lose our lives on an untimely way...
the relevant authorities must start clamping down on dese reckless drivers....enuff of dese deaths...!
Re: Female Corper Dies Along Benin-Ore Road (Pictured) by eltweezy90(m): 2:29pm On Dec 22, 2015
Fatal not ghastly because it involves loss of a life(grammatically speaking) every day we draw closer to our graves. R. I. P to all the young and old that passed. I hate these two words passionately ;mortician (undertaker) and cemetery.
Re: Female Corper Dies Along Benin-Ore Road (Pictured) by Nobody: 2:31pm On Dec 22, 2015
marshalcarter:
May she RIP sad

Put the pictures na undecided

What picture do you want to see - the girl's corpse? What is it with guys like you and explicit images of the dead and gory?
Re: Female Corper Dies Along Benin-Ore Road (Pictured) by ailehwise(m): 3:13pm On Dec 22, 2015
May her soul rest in peace. So painful
Re: Female Corper Dies Along Benin-Ore Road (Pictured) by Nicepoker(m): 3:15pm On Dec 22, 2015
Fourwinds:
yeah.. still reckless...d speed I believe will be over 90km/h.. how do u expect to control such vehicle when such happens
which 90km/hr. Ply that route if any driver drives below 120/hr even passengers will complain. They fly on that road.
Re: Female Corper Dies Along Benin-Ore Road (Pictured) by Eventoned: 3:17pm On Dec 22, 2015
Rest your soul dear.
Re: Female Corper Dies Along Benin-Ore Road (Pictured) by Fourwinds: 3:30pm On Dec 22, 2015
Nicepoker:
which 90km/hr. Ply that route if any driver drives below 120/hr even passengers will complain. They fly on that road.
hmmmmm... caution is needed at this time
Re: Female Corper Dies Along Benin-Ore Road (Pictured) by darmmie2012(f): 3:44pm On Dec 22, 2015
Fadipe Damilola....wat a Friendly person, she was in stream 2 not 1, she was my Course mate, Namesake even she based in my home town cry cry, Heaven will console ur Family IJN

2 Likes

Re: Female Corper Dies Along Benin-Ore Road (Pictured) by just2okworld(f): 3:49pm On Dec 22, 2015
RIP pretty damsel...may God comfort your loved ones I n due time,amen!
Re: Female Corper Dies Along Benin-Ore Road (Pictured) by darmmie2012(f): 4:00pm On Dec 22, 2015
Fadipe Damilola, she was in stream 2 not 1. My course mate, My namesake Such a friendly Person, Sleep on till we meet again cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Female Corper Dies Along Benin-Ore Road (Pictured) by kayalla(f): 4:26pm On Dec 22, 2015
RIP
Re: Female Corper Dies Along Benin-Ore Road (Pictured) by EYITAYOR231: 5:09pm On Dec 22, 2015
ohhhhhhhh my GOD,SEE GREAT LOST TO HER FAMILY AND WHAT A SAD EVENT THIS FESTIVE PERIOD,I PITY HER BECAUSE IF SHE HAD KNOWN SHE WOULD HAVE STAYED BACK IN HER PPA AND JUST ENJOY HER XMAS THERE THE WAY IT GOES....SHE HAS FINALLY OBEYED THE CLARION CALLS AND NOW RESTING IN PEACE...MAY HER SOUL REST IN PEACE OOOOO....I PRAY MAKE OUR FEDERAL GOVT PAY ALL HER ALLOWY TO HER FAMILY FOR COMPENSATION!!!
Re: Female Corper Dies Along Benin-Ore Road (Pictured) by JJLUV(f): 5:20pm On Dec 22, 2015
beautiful ajuwaya RIP wish i didnt hv 2 type dis.may God guide us oh

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Live Reports From NYSC Camps(photos) / Location Of Various NYSC State Camps. / Buhari Signs Bill Stopping NYSC From Posting Engineering Graduates To Schools

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.