Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,339 members, 7,819,200 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:36 PM

Dr. Paul Enenche Seed Of Destiny - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Dr. Paul Enenche Seed Of Destiny (640 Views)

The Lord's Garden: Dr Paul Enenche's New Multi Billion Naira Auditorium (Video) / Paul Enenche: Gospel Truth Of The Tithe Revealed / Dr Paul Enenche's Visit To Agatu Land (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Dr. Paul Enenche Seed Of Destiny by BASD(m): 8:08am On Dec 22, 2015
SCRIPTURE: “…The effectual fervent prayer of a righteous man availeth much.” – James 5:16
THOUGHT FOR THE DAY: Guilt separates a man from the Presence of God.
Yesterday, we established the fact that doors do not open to voice but to the right keys. We also noted that even if you are the owner of a house, the doors will not respond to your voice but to the right keys.
In the same way, prayer answers to the right keys. There are keys you have to use in order to pray effectively. Prayer becomes futile and bankrupt of results when we do not pray with the right keys.
One of the keys to effective prayer is UPRIGHTNESS OF LIFE
Now, how does uprightness affects our prayer?
1.A life of uprightness opens the door to God’s presence (Psalms 24:3-5, Isaiah 33:14-16). But guilt separates a man from God’s presence (Isaiah 59:1-2).
2.Uprightness gives us boldness and audacity before God. (Proverbs 28:1). Guilt, on the other hand, is a killer of faith.
3.Uprightness of life deprives the enemy every access and basis of resistance and accusation in our lives (Zechariah 3:1-3; John 14:30).
My counsel is: check your life now; confess every hidden sin to God in order not to be denied access to His presence.
Remember this: Guilt separates a man from the Presence of God.
ASSIGNMENT(S): 1. Avoid all forms of iniquity at all cost.
2. Avoid iniquitous associations.
PRAYER: OLORD help me to be upright in life so that I can maintain a consistent prayer life. Deliver me from every sin that easily besets me, in Jesus Name.
FOR FURTHER UNDERSTANDING, GET THIS MESSAGE: KEYS TO EFFECTIVE PRAYER.
QUOTE: When a person carries the nature or image of the devil in the likeness of bitterness, satan can lay claim on the life of such an individual. Culled from AM I BITTER? by Dr Becky Enenche.
DAILY READING: Zechariah 2:1 to 3:10, Revelations 12:18 to 13:18, Psalms 141:1 to 10, Proverbs 30:18 to 20.

(1) (Reply)

Is Christanity A Religion Of Confusion? / Ever Wondered Why We Say "Merry Christmas" Instead Of "Happy Christmas"? / I Guess You Never Knew This About A Matches Stick with The Word Of God

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.