Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,833 members, 7,810,204 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:38 PM

Please Advice On Etisalat Interview I Did Yesterday - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Please Advice On Etisalat Interview I Did Yesterday (1724 Views)

I Got Dis Message For An Interview..i Just Want To Know If Its Real Or Not.. / Scam Alert: See Invitation To Interview I Got Last Night(screenshort) / Workforce Interview (I need help) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Advice On Etisalat Interview I Did Yesterday by kclub83(m): 8:20am On Dec 22, 2015
If u have been interviewed before, if u are selected will they tell you at the interview or they will call u later that week? I did Etisalat interview yesterday and I was not questioned much infact I did not spend up to 10mins for the interview. I was asked when am I going to start work, how much they can pay me and my Nysc certificate after explaining to them how I will work for them if employed and how I am best fit for the position. Does this implies the interview was good? Pls I need a response.
Re: Please Advice On Etisalat Interview I Did Yesterday by dapperman(m): 9:15am On Dec 22, 2015
Yes. Congrats!
Re: Please Advice On Etisalat Interview I Did Yesterday by citydove(m): 9:28am On Dec 22, 2015
Start rejoicing na,ehn asked you when are you going to resume, hope you told them you ready to resume the next day smiley. Congrats
Re: Please Advice On Etisalat Interview I Did Yesterday by PrinceAlex001(m): 10:06am On Dec 22, 2015
Congrats bro. Is it at the Lagos call center or Kano?
Re: Please Advice On Etisalat Interview I Did Yesterday by kclub83(m): 1:07pm On Dec 22, 2015
Thanks bro.but I tot they will tell the person on the interview day that he was selected.
Re: Please Advice On Etisalat Interview I Did Yesterday by nkiruka1010: 1:59pm On Dec 22, 2015
Please how did u apply for job
Re: Please Advice On Etisalat Interview I Did Yesterday by christyox: 11:31pm On Dec 23, 2015
Plz ppl web did ú Take your CBT and wen were ú informed of the interview? Plz i wud appreciate Ur response. Thank u
Re: Please Advice On Etisalat Interview I Did Yesterday by nmreports: 4:00am On Dec 24, 2015
kclub83:
If u have been interviewed before, if u are selected will they tell you at the interview or they will call u later that week? I did Etisalat interview yesterday and I was not questioned much infact I did not spend up to 10mins for the interview. I was asked when am I going to start work, how much they can pay me and my Nysc certificate after explaining to them how I will work for them if employed and how I am best fit for the position. Does this implies the interview was good? Pls I need a response.

Okay. Rest your fears.
I have done interviews that I did not spend up to 2 minutes and I got the job.
You see HR folks are quite weird. They know what they want and once they get it they don't usually waste time sometimes.

On the contrary too, it may be that there are too many folks to interview and they just do not want to waste time on one person.
I feel strongly that you have gotten the job but to put things into perspective for you , you can read on recruitment practices in Nigeria here:
http://www.nairamode.com/2014/05/general-recruitment-practice-what-you.html

You could also read on other tips there. All the best bro.

(1) (Reply)

Workforce Data Entry Officer Interview / Naf Dssc Enlistment 2017 (recruitment) / A Logistics Company Is Seeking For Workers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.